• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 28, 2018

    Reappearing unsubscribed subreddits due to subscribed and unsubscribed subreddits being stored on reddit’s servers?

    Reappearing unsubscribed subreddits due to subscribed and unsubscribed subreddits being stored on reddit’s servers?


    Reappearing unsubscribed subreddits due to subscribed and unsubscribed subreddits being stored on reddit’s servers?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2018 11:58 AM PST

    Reason I ask this question is because I noticed the common issue of subreddits I've long unsubscribed to coming back. This is no surprise when using the same iOS device, it's been a long known issue that's frequently been discussed here.

    The only difference is that I just installed Alienblue onto an iPad for the first time and signed into my reddit account only to find not only the issue described above, but that the subreddits that I'm actually subscribed to sorted in the same custom order they are in on my iPhone.

    So to me, it seems that Alienblue is storing some of this information on reddit's servers. Does anyone know if my hunch is correct? If it is, how do we actually go about getting rid of the reappearing subscriptions despite having removed them? Is it even possible?

    submitted by /u/mman454
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel