• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 5, 2021

    iPhoneX Is this battery drain normal?

    iPhoneX Is this battery drain normal?


    Is this battery drain normal?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    So I feel that my X has not been lasting as long as it use to.

    Battery Health is at 87%, so not bad I guess.

    Performance wise, it's still pretty good. However, there been more lag and minor issues in recent months.

    Just wondering if my phone is slowly dying or should I be changing the battery?

    https://i.imgur.com/4lbLDRN.jpg

    submitted by /u/dualie698
    [link] [comments]

    battery management app for iOS 12 and older

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    I prefer not to upgrade my iOS to iOS13 and later which means i miss the optimized battery charging feature. my question is, is there some equivalent app that does same thing?

    I know it has been quite outdated question since iOS15 has been around.. I recently replaced my battery and wanted to protect it with the optimized battery charging.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Nanoporous
    [link] [comments]

    Any one tried Magsafe battery pack on iPhone x ?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2021 02:31 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel