• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 5, 2021

    iOS Beta iOS 15 and iOS 15.1 Beta something wrong with numbers and autocorrection.

    iOS Beta iOS 15 and iOS 15.1 Beta something wrong with numbers and autocorrection.


    iOS 15 and iOS 15.1 Beta something wrong with numbers and autocorrection.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 08:29 PM PDT

    iOS 15.1 device support file for xcode

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    Hi, anyone is using xcode beta that can share the latest iOS device support file for ios 15.1. Those repo I used before have not updated yet

    https://github.com/filsv/iPhoneOSDeviceSupport

    https://github.com/iGhibli/iOS-DeviceSupport

    submitted by /u/ironman_85
    [link] [comments]

    IOS15 Do Not Disturb Broken?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    Tried to set up a custom DND option for studying that only allowed notifications to come through from my homework app and calls from emergency contacts only. My friend sent me a text and clicked the "notify anyways" button and now I keep getting notifications from them even if DND is not on. They still have the screen that says I have DND on and the notify anyways option but I'm still getting all the texts and its really annoying. Turnign it off and on again didn't help either. Anyone else having a similar problem?

    submitted by /u/caseypham07
    [link] [comments]

    iOS15.1b2 Trouble Adding Credit/Debit Cards to Wallet?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    Has anyone had any trouble adding their Credit and/or Debit cards to Wallet using ios 15.1 beta 2 on iphone 13 pro Max?My amazon Visa added no problems; however, my Visa CC and Debit from my bank will not add. I called the bank and they say they aren't even receiving the requests for new tokens.

    submitted by /u/jrhilburn
    [link] [comments]

    Push notifications of new beta releases?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    Is there any app or website which can send push notifications whenever a new beta is available for download?

    submitted by /u/bociusz
    [link] [comments]

    iOS15.1B2 - edit Home Screen pages not available

    Posted: 04 Oct 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    I understand you can edit the pages on Home Screen from focus settings. But what about the default settings. It used to be available when I tap the dots at the bottom in edit mode. Now when I tap the dots it just quit edit mode.

    Edit - fixed on restart

    submitted by /u/moody78
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel