• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 8, 2021

    iPhoneX Nearly 4 years Later…

    iPhoneX Nearly 4 years Later…


    Nearly 4 years Later…

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 05:16 AM PDT

    I am still amazed how well this phone holds up all these year later. I refuse to upgrade my phone after realizing how I was getting scammed by good marketing and hype. The iPhone 6s was an absolute monster. I found no difference when I upgraded to the 7 a year later. The iPhone X was a huge leap forward and does nearly everything I need it to even after all this time. I don't use my camera much and don't need super long battery life which are essentially the only benefits of the newer devices. Screens are the same, design is roughly the same, processing power is better but has no real world application for most consumers after a certain point. Honestly I'm seeing a slow down in consumer phone innovation but I digress. They have to add back Touch ID and or make the notch smaller/non existent for me to upgrade. Otherwise I'll hold on to the X until it is no longer supported for the newest iOS update. I'm surprised that the 6s will be getting iOS 15 as we've been accustomed to only 5 years of iOS updates. Perhaps the X will get iOS 17? Anyhow, just wanted to post to see if any of you felt the same way.

    submitted by /u/Zuko2001
    [link] [comments]

    Apple’s Plan to Scan iPhones for Child Sexual Abuse Material Attracts 5,000 Signatures Against it

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    IphoneX screen replacement

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    So I had a small drop on my X and I know see a little black spot on the top corner where the battery icon usually is. I love this phone it's the perfect size has anyone here ever had to replace the screen. If so what was your average cost at apple?

    submitted by /u/Equivalent_Flower198
    [link] [comments]

    A really strange iPhoneX issue

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 03:01 AM PDT

    A really strange iPhoneX problem

    So here is the issue. Whenever I am playing music in the background and the phone is locked and I receive a notification, the music toggles..meaning if its playing it pauses and vice versa. Imagine that I paused the music and I get a notification and it just plays 😳. Any ideas???

    submitted by /u/wrathgod62
    [link] [comments]

    How to connect cheap earphones with iPhone X?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    I bought a cheap in-ear earphones for 10 pounds and also a 3.5mm adapter for iPhone so I would be able to connect that to my iphone. Sadly, when I connect them they don't work. I tried to connect these earphones with my laptop and they work so I don't think the earphones are the problem. Do I have to do something specific on my Iphone settings so I would me able to make them work or does iPhone accept only Airpods?

    submitted by /u/Jobab
    [link] [comments]

    Affordable diving case for the iPhone X?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a case that I can screw onto a GoPro mount or selfie stick, that I can use on my kayak to take photos & videos above and below water.

    Most I've seen on Amazon are this style and have bad reviews. Others use bluetooth to take photos and videos, something I'd rather avoid.

    There's a couple of really nice ones, but they cost $120 and $300. I'd rather wait until I upgrade in a year or so to get something that expensive.

    Here's the one I think will do the job, for $54: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D2761T6/

    Does anyone have experience with it or have a recommendation for a reliable diving case in the same price range?

    submitted by /u/StakedPlainExplorer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel