• Breaking News

    Monday, August 9, 2021

    iPhoneX iPhone suddenly overheated

    iPhoneX iPhone suddenly overheated


    iPhone suddenly overheated

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    As of now I'm typing it on my iPhone X which has suddenly started overheating out of nowhere. I bought the phone in 2017 and the battery was replaced last year by Apple folks only. What could be the issue?

    Also the contrast of the display has also increased drastically all of a sudden

    submitted by /u/Worldly_Requirement2
    [link] [comments]

    Phone all of a sudden slow AS HELL

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    Ok so I just bought this X second hand off a friend back in March. It's a great condition used iPhone X, 256gb, 87 percent battery health, I had the screen replaced when I purchased as it was shattered. And everything was fine up until some days ago. I've been on the software beta program for a while and I am currently on iOS 14.7 and it has been SO SLOW for at least the past 4-5 days. Like unbearably slow. Even on Instagram, sometimes the audio is not in sync with the video or the videos will stop playing altogether even with a good connection. There was no recent update done or anything. Its just all of a sudden, this phone is acting slower or equally as slow as my previous iPhone 6 was. Problem is intermittent, comes and goes, and I've also noticed my phone getting super hot all of a sudden. WTF. Maybe ill remove my beta software profile and backup and restore the phone or something, maybe this software isn't stable. It's really getting annoying. Makes me feel reluctant about even trying iOS 15 on the X. I love this phone so much as it was a huge upgrade over the 6 I had, but I swear I am about to throw it out the window.

    submitted by /u/epc41387
    [link] [comments]

    Help! My phone won’t stop vibrating

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone Xs. It's never done this before, I checked all the apps that could've potentially "notified" me via vibration, turned off notifications at first, then deleted those apps. Still does it. Gives one vibrate alert every minute or so. It seems to stop when I put my phone on airplane mode. I literally cannot figure out what the culprit is and it's driving me bananas! Any help would be appreciated. 🙏🏼

    submitted by /u/steadyasmyanchor
    [link] [comments]

    Update to iOS 14.7.1 from ios13.6 on iphone x 256gb

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    I still have iOS 13.6 cause of the problems I've heard about iOS 14 like battery problems and so on. But recently iOS 14.7.1 got downloaded on my iphone by it self and I keep getting a popup with a countdown that it will install by itself also. Should I delete the update b4 it's too late?if u've had any regrets updating pls tell me

    submitted by /u/Safe_Issue997
    [link] [comments]

    should i replace battery?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    Taking photo problem?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    What is the problem really with my iPhone? I take photo vertically, but all of them are converted to horizontal. I can't edit every photo, but I am taking photos from my note and they are alot, so I can't edit every photo. Please help...

    submitted by /u/james4tD
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel