• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 25, 2021

    iPhone when do i need to replace my battery?

    iPhone when do i need to replace my battery?


    when do i need to replace my battery?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    I have an iphone 7 version 14.4 if that will help in any way but many of apps just crash upon opening it i cant even access my bank app or youtube anyone know how to fix this?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    What cable is this on a iPhone 11 Pro?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    All of my iMessages are being forwarded to my sisters iphone

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    She bought this iPhone for me just a heads up. I have disabled text message forwarding on my iPhone. She can only read the iMessages.

    I don't want my messages getting forwarded. Need help! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SOB-Scrappy
    [link] [comments]

    Apply Pay (NFC) doesn't work and undiscoverable 5G Wi-Fi networks

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    Hey there!

    I own an iPhone XS which recently had its NFC stopping to work (so no Apple Pay) as well as 5G Wi-Fi network discovery. An anecdote--my iPhone is able to manually connect to 5G Wi-Fi networks, but it fails to discover them.

    Have anyone experienced the same thing?I thought that it might be a software bug so I upgraded from the latest stable iOS 14 to iOS 15 beta and still no luck.

    I don't remember any physical damage happening to my iPhone in the last couple of days.Thanks in advance for any responses

    I do not live in a country where we have an Apple Store, we have only Apple re-sellers, that don't generally help, and if they do, it is very expensive. So I'm avoiding going to them.

    Thanks for any help in advance!

    submitted by /u/galstarx
    [link] [comments]

    Please help this distraught mom

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    I keep a note on my phone with all of my daughter's "firsts" like the day she first smiled, said mama, crawled etc. I went to open the note this evening and as it opened I saw it for a split second before it disappeared. I checked all my folders including recently deleted but it was gone. Cue the emotional breakdown. After searching my icloud and laptop I decided to restore an old backup. I reset my phone to factory settings and chose my most recent backup. After waiting for it to finally open there it was! I clicked on the note to open it and the same thing happened!! I can't find it anywhere and I have no idea what to do next. Please help me if you can, I'm devastated.

    submitted by /u/littleinkling
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone x Battery Replacement

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    Hi I reserved an appointment with Apple Services to replace the battery on my iphone x. Does anyone here have any idea how much would that cost? I'm from PH by the way. Your help would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance! xoxo

    submitted by /u/pntbttrcps
    [link] [comments]

    some games don’t work

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    okay so i have an iphone x and it's pretty up to date, with IOS 14.6

    i play mobile games pretty frequently, yet for some reason certain games will not work (to be specific, cookie run oven break, pokémon go, and minecraft are some)

    my storage is not full, i've checked the requirements/comparability for the games and they all say it works. they download just fine until i try to actually play them.

    when i open the game it will show usually the first logo that shows on the game, then crash. i have tried restarting my phone (which helped slightly but they would still crash) and closing and opening the app again.

    nothing seems to be working and i have no idea why these games don't work because plenty other games work fine. please help

    submitted by /u/stickygeckoz
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 - 14.3 keeps unlocking in my pocket and making calls

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 08:57 PM PDT

    So my locked iPhone, which has a 6 digit passcode and faceID, will randomly unlock sometimes in my pocket. Just today I had my phone in my pocket and it opened multiple apps that were not open before, placed phone calls to different people, FaceTimed 2 people and sent gibberish text messages to random contacts. All while being "locked" in my pocket. How is this possible??

    submitted by /u/heals83
    [link] [comments]

    Pencil marks on the camera part of a iPhone 11

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    I had a pencil in my pocket as well as my phone and the pencil marks got on my camera and they aren't coming off so I'm starting to wonder if they are cracks even though they literally look like pencil marks. How do I get it off?

    submitted by /u/le-monki
    [link] [comments]

    i "fixed" a phone and now i don't know what's wrong with it!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    my iphone 7+ had an expanded battery & a ripped ribbon cable as well as a cracked screen. it was working fine until all that started happening, so i did a screen and battery replacement. now my phone won't do anything and the power button clicks like it's on but i know it's not. what could be wrong with it? i was very careful reattaching everything

    submitted by /u/thwoorps
    [link] [comments]

    Microphone doesn't work when aux plugged in

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    I have an Iphone SE 2020, when I use a lightning to aux adapter to play music on my radio, the microphone for my iphone does not work. So if I answer a phone call, I can hear the other person, but they can't hear me. Any ideas how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/cronchywater
    [link] [comments]

    New Phone for Photos (and Maybe Livestreaming)

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    It's time to replace my Samsung, and I don't know which direction to go. I've really liked iPhones I've owned in the past, but I was also happy with my S9+ until the screen died and the fingerprint sensor started wearing out. I want a big screen, good camera, and would like to be able to do mobile livestreams (nothing fancy, just for fun). A long-lasting battery would be nice, too.

    I don't mind spending money on something I'm going to use every day, but the S9+ didn't last two years before needing replaced, so I don't want to invest more than necessary in something temporary.

    I'd really appreciate your feedback on what's on the market right now, I'm out of the loop.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/KillhappyJenn
    [link] [comments]

    How to tell if my charging brick is legit Apple? (It looks different to my other Apple ones) Also, my phone came with EarPods, I thought these were to be stopped? Or am I wrong?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    How to view taken photos?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    I just got my first ever Iphone(12). And one thing is frustrating me. I can almost only view taken photos in the Recent album, where it is mixed with all other photos (downloaded, saved from Whatsapp…). Is there anyway to view exclusively photos taken by my phone or change storage album for all my photos?

    submitted by /u/tomashv98
    [link] [comments]

    Lock code question

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    A friend recently passed away and his iPhone has a lock code on it. His mother and fiance are trying to get access to the phone. They do have the iCloud email and password but can't unlock the phone to see if anything wasn't backed up.

    I'm not looking for a bypass or anything like that just looking for advice on what they might be able to do to get into the phone? Meaning can they go to an Apple store or contact the carrier for additional help or is it a lost cause?

    submitted by /u/reptor42
    [link] [comments]

    Texts sent to me bouncing back to sender on XR

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    I own an iPhone XR on Sprint/T-Mobile business account I use for work. I communicate with a good number of my customers through text messages. Many of them are telling me their texts to me are bouncing back to them saying "not delivered", but I am still getting the text messages they sent. Is this a problem or setting with my phone, our carrier, or happening on their end? Any help is appreciated as it is driving me batty.

    submitted by /u/angelsfan33
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone is already carrier unlocked but has encountered a problem

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    I factory reset my iPhone 5s but before that my phone was already carrier unlocked and any sim can be inserted. But when I factory reset it and for activation, it says 'Sim is not valid'. What is the problem here? The sim was the same inside before I factory reset it. Please help!

    submitted by /u/HarlekStyle
    [link] [comments]

    Apple ID Block

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    I see someone selling an iPhone XS for $100 but the Apple ID is blocked. Could i factory reset it and have a normal working iphone for $100?

    submitted by /u/LuminousLego
    [link] [comments]

    Let’s say you have two iPhones next to each other. One is “device/shadow banned” by a website/app and the other one isn’t. Will the one that is banned transmit signals to the other one to be automatically banned for the app?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    Maybe not at first instance but if it established a pattern that they are close in proximity over time? Also it would be interesting to know how to change a device ID?

    submitted by /u/FXDB_rider
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XR acting weird again

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    My iPhone XR is acting weird again. I have the wifi signal in the top right corner like always but apps like YouTube, Netflix, and Disney + are not working. This is becoming very frustrating to me because when it's not one thing it's another. I'd really appreciate the help.

    submitted by /u/BMoney8600
    [link] [comments]

    Is apple still locking out phones with 3rd party screen repairs?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    I'm not an iphone user, I'm not really in the loop on this sort of stuff. I know there was a bit of a stink a while back about an iOS update bricking phones with 3rd party screens, is that still a thing?

    I'm planning on replacing the screen on my niece's 6s+, I'm just trying to do my research before I commit to anything

    submitted by /u/Simple-Wrangler-9909
    [link] [comments]

    Simlock

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    IPhone 7 Plus ios 14.7 Hi, so my brother bought this phone few years ago in america and at the store the told him how to go around this simlock, he had to type some numbers to emergency call and then some settings should appear but now when i do it, it doesnt. I watched on yt that they put some chips in the phone but i would prefer dont do this, is anyone knows how to turn on this settings? Thanks for any advice

    submitted by /u/Kirgistan
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    Keeps randomly doing things I don't tell it to do, not sure why

    submitted by /u/massiveboy6
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 2020 SE - alarms/timers not sounding over headphones

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    I'm using a 2020SE and beats studio earbuds. Alarms and timers work but play from the iPhone speakers. Music in the earbuds goes dead but no sound comes out of them.

    It's a problem because the noise cancellation is good enough that I sometimes can't hear the alarm. Because I'm not always listening to music and just using the noise cancellation, I miss alarms sometimes.

    Googling suggests that alarms and timers should play in both speaker and headphones. But I'm getting just speaker. Unlike most of those searches where people want to select ONLY headphones - I am fine with both.

    I could swear I used to hear alarms on headphones but I was using the wired ones that came with the phone.

    Am I missing a setting somewhere?

    Edit - confirmed I can hear the alarms on WIRED earbuds but not on wireless.

    submitted by /u/neanderthalman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel