• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 29, 2021

    iPhone iPhone11 no sim card issue

    iPhone iPhone11 no sim card issue


    iPhone11 no sim card issue

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    I keep getting no sim card detected on my phone and needs multiple restarts for it to detect it. It keeps happening twice a week which is getting annoying

    submitted by /u/EpicWu
    [link] [comments]

    need help with tapping problem

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 11:20 PM PDT

    whenever i tap on apps or anything, it brings up the screen for things like i'm holding down, even though i'm tapping normally, help

    submitted by /u/FDAF-Boi
    [link] [comments]

    How to disable this - Siri Suggestions

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    How do i make my friends apart of the contact list? I want a few people (like 20 people) in my contact list but how do i add them without adding the other contacts?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    What features or tips/tricks should I know about upgrading from iPhone 6s Plus to iPhone 11 Pro?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    I'm upgrading my 6s plus with 69% battery health to an 11 pro when the 13 comes out, obviously there have been quite a lot of new features that have been released over the years, so what are you favourite iPhone 7 and above features or tricks that I should know about?

    submitted by /u/acornmoose
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 getting hot

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    My iPhone 11 is randomly getting hot in my pocket, closed all apps, still gets warm/hot. Restart didn't help, shut down in settings didn't help, soft reset didn't help. While looking for something in my settings that might be causing it, I noticed that my iPhone storage is all gray. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/bubbanbrenda
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new screen protector came with fingerprint marks right out of the box! Is it safe to use in any way?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    Hello to everyone in this community.

    I recently bought an iPhone SE 2020 amFilm (2 pack) screen protector and the packaging was sealed with a transparent film, it had intact integrity stickers and there were 2 plastic sleeve holding each one of the screen protectors.

    But as soon as I took them out (I holded the protector by some adjustment tabs on the sides, my fingers never touched them directly) I noticed they had fingerprint marks on them, it was obvious they were from a person's fingers due to the ridges that showed up and I was totally disgusted by this (they don't wear gloves at these factories, they don't have safety and hygiene standards to comply with -_-!?)!

    Would you guys still use these screen protectors knowing it arrived like this? I was thinking of using alcohol to remove the marks and sanitize the protector's peelable plastic sides 1st before trying to apply but I'm still weary of that approach (because it's very repelling and stressful for someone like me to see these nasty things occur) and would like your opinion on this one please.

    submitted by /u/TheGoldenCapser
    [link] [comments]

    “Phone Call Only” setting?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    This might be a dumb question, but is there a way I can set up my iPhone to ring/vibrate ONLY when I receive a phone call?

    submitted by /u/totino3454
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X not receiving voicemails

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    Just what the title says. I've called from different phones to leave one for myself since several people told me they left me one. Not getting any at all, even if I call my voicemail box. My iOS is up to date, no carrier updates, if shut down my phone and turned it back on, shut down the app and restarted it, and reset my voicemail password. I tried leaving a VM after all of these fixes and no dice. Also, the box isn't full. I don't even have a deleted messages folder as that's empty as well.

    submitted by /u/pickle_geuse
    [link] [comments]

    Lately i’ve been adding mew contacts and i haven’t been seeing them in my contact list so i found a video on youtube but i only ended up messing my contact list even more how do i add all my contacts to the contact list?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    Random Contact Added, I'm concerned

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, so one of my contacts that I regularly text had its name randomly changed to "Buddah" and the number was changed as well, but the texts were still there. I don't recognize the number, but I restarted my phone and it changed back to normal - however this buddah is now saved to my contacts. Its not from icloud, as no one in my family recognizes the number. I feared our appleID may have been hacked, but we never got a notification about someone logging in - and we always do. Anyone ever experience this or have any information on how this could have happened? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Bornshalom
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a storage issue or a internal operating system issue?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    I have a iPhone 7+,Recently,it's started to play up (e.g Generally slow,Not letting me open certain apps,switching off randomly,Widgets not loading,Being replaced by a row of pixels,other times just not showing up,Powering off and then powering on then off and on over and over again,Etc),Coincidentally,Its storage is full,Bear in mind,This is a second hand phone (still was factory reset before I got it),Is this normal for a full phone?Ive tried stuff like off loading apps or clearing browser history,Please Reddit,What is going on?!

    submitted by /u/WaifuEnthusiast69
    [link] [comments]

    Volume Down Button Doesn’t Click! ��

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 01:15 PM PDT

    Hello- thanks for reading fellow passengers.

    I have iPhone 12 mini (I love it)

    The down volume button, within the last couple days, no longer does the satisfying click sound/feel and I actually have to press harder for it to work. It's even gets harder to get it to work with a case on.

    Has anyone else had an issue like this?

    Can anything be done about it on my own?

    Thank you. 🙏!

    submitted by /u/theholysausage
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 iOS 14.6 For the past 3 days I keep getting notifications pop up only over the bottom right side of the screen and half of it is cut off.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    Any advice ?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    I bought three iPods from a tractor supply that closed down in my home town.....got them direct from owner of building.....they were used by the employees and have the stores apps on them I cant seem to remove them at all the traditional app delete does not work ......any advice?

    submitted by /u/Interesting-Panda-88
    [link] [comments]

    Resetting My iPhone 8+

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    Hi all! I will be resetting my iPhone 8+ to factory specs soon. Do I need to do anything special with the SIM card first? Should I remove it until it has been reset? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Kathleensr
    [link] [comments]

    In-app purchases with family share

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    Is there any way to determine whether a app's in-app purchase are sharable to other people in your "Family Share" group? I am looking for a photo app to sync photos from my phone to NAS and there are a few options. Granted I need it on 4 different phones, I am trying to be economical and buy one with Family Share support. example: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/photosync-transfer-photos/id415850124

    submitted by /u/rishid
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost touch issues, replace screen?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    My phone is having ghost touch issues, will replacing the screen fix it? I've already done all the little fixes like hard reset, etc and it's not helping.

    submitted by /u/Ok-Seaworthiness6950
    [link] [comments]

    SE 2020 Clicking noise like spring when opening camera?!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    iPhone 12 mini people album bug (?)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    iPhone 12 mini / iOS 14.7

    Hey there, I would appreciate if someone could help me or at least circumnavigate what seems to be a bug. About a week ago I was gifted an iPhone 12 mini, currently running iOS 14.7. However there is an issue with the People album, the phone functions properly but the blank people album bugs me. Anyways I exported about 400 pictures from my PC via the windows version of Photos (iTunes/iCloud Drive). My iPhone accepted it and informed me in the people album to lock my iPhone and connect it to power in order to scan. It finishes however most of my pictures recognized in the people section are either research references, social media screenshots, and or older photos of associates. So I proceeded to clear everything, hoping so that as I take pictures with my new iPhone I will have my people album displaying my pictures in equal fidelity because it was shot on my iPhone. I take about 10 pictures which it proceeds to scan, only to find that hours after finishing the people album was still "Finding People..." and that I had to " Connect my iPhone to power to continue scanning."

    To highlight:

    iPhone 12 mini successfully scans images imported or taken by the phone.

    However after it finishes scanning/curating my people album, no faces remain to appear.

    What I had done:

    Previously for a single day faces did show up in the people album when I initially exported about 400 pictures (less than 600 pictures). I cleared it with the idea that I wished for my people album to be a clean fresh slate, filled with pictures taken by the iPhone to provide equal fidelity.

    submitted by /u/trepidsun
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 freezing issues

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    Hi, I own an iPhone 7 32GB and I've been experiencing a lot of issues lately.

    It started a few months ago when I was scrolling trough reddit/twitter while also listening to music with spotify in background. I tried to turn down the volume but the phone acted like I didn't even press the button. After pressing it for a few times and waiting a couple seconds it kinda glitched and the volume went down like my button presses had a 15 second lag. The phone got kinda hot after that and I had to let it cool off before using it again.

    Another issue is that most of the time when I opened the instagram camera the phone got very hot and the app crashed, and in not even half a minute I lost like 3-4% of the battery. (tried with and without filters). This has an even bigger chance to happen if the phone is charging at the same time.

    Those things happened a few times before but recently I had them a lot more often and it's very annoying.

    I must say that I bought this phone 2.5 years ago with 79% battery health and now it has 75% but the battery life does not bother me since I don't feel the need to charge it if I leave with my phone >85% for a few hours.

    Someone might say that I should change the battery, and I have that in mind, but does that really solve the heating and the crashing issues? And if I do that, should I be worried that, even if I have touchid enabled, my data can be copied by the people who do the repair? There are no official apple stores in the country I live in by the way.

    Also, if someone suggests factory resetting, does that really solve the heating and the crashing issues? I'm asking that because I also have to backup a lot of photos, documents, to save what apps I have downloaded, to bookmark 200-300 safari tabs and after the reset to call two banks (in order to login into the apps) and redo the 2 factor authentification for a few other apps, which really is a lot to do.

    If people had similar experiences, sharing them with me would be very appreciated!

    submitted by /u/JustZeed
    [link] [comments]

    [Help needed]: Because of office rules, my private iPhone are not allowed at my cubicle. Are their any App to trigger an e-mail to notify, when I recieve a phone call ?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 02:25 AM PDT

    Can this be fixed? If so, how?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    Woke up without any sound on my Iphone 8 seems like the "having sound" option was deleted. Ios 14.4.2. Speakers don't make any sound, volume buttons don't work, changing volume vis touch control won't work either -as shown in the video it just doesn't react to my input- restarted two times, nothing-

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    Predictive message results number..

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    Not sure how to explain...When I start to enter number for message it will display numbers that are in my contacts.

    Kind of like when you do a google search it will show what it thinks is comming next.

    I want the message app to do this for all,and any numbers that were previously used in my all messages

    Is this possible?

    Why is this not standard setting already?

    submitted by /u/smooth6er
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel