• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 24, 2021

    iPad My iPad 8th gen budget setup, got the pencil for 35$ and the keyboard case for 40$!

    iPad My iPad 8th gen budget setup, got the pencil for 35$ and the keyboard case for 40$!


    My iPad 8th gen budget setup, got the pencil for 35$ and the keyboard case for 40$!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 03:44 AM PDT

    Just realized that pressing icons while giving pressure with apple pencil opens menu faster. Like 3d touch

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    Basic kindle / note taking setup

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:23 PM PDT

    Native notes app is the simplest notes app that I have found. It has ink, highlighting, and even narrow ruled pages. Why should I use something else?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    I keep seeing all these other note taking apps in screenshots and pictures, and I want to understand why people use other apps. Am I missing something here?

    submitted by /u/ProfKhan
    [link] [comments]

    Experimental feature: PiP

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/9227818?hl=en

    I just got a pop up on my pc while watching youtube and there was the holy glare, PiP on ios. And it's working great on my pro 12.9 (2018) and my iphone X.

    submitted by /u/smici88
    [link] [comments]

    iPad OS 15 has an option to convert sim to esim.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:46 PM PDT

    Looking for an app that emulates the old palm writing language

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 09:27 AM PDT

    Hi All,

    For those who remember palm pilots, there was a letter box and symbol box at the bottom and you could use their letter shorthand to write on the screen with their pen (think how you can write letters on the Apple Watch). It was AMAZING for me (I wrote whole papers on that thing). Is there any handwriting recognition app that functions similarly or the same for iPad Pro? TIA!

    submitted by /u/SocialWorkDesk
    [link] [comments]

    I bought an Xbox controller for my M1 iPad Pro but it’s telling me I need a firmware update. I don’t have an Xbox or a laptop.. how can I update?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    Any info would be great! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CallMeTurtleMeat
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad pro 10.5 youtube

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I was just wondering why my ipad (ipad pro 10.5 from years ago) doesn't have 1440p and 4k viewing options in youtube? I've already updated to the newest ios. Is there something I should do on my end to access better resolutions in youtube?

    submitted by /u/BagHolder_hunter248
    [link] [comments]

    How do you hold your Apple Pencil for note taking? That doesn’t hurt and feel comfortable. What general iPad position do your write in?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    Like how do your write on your iPad, are you a sideways note taker? Or your have your iPad straight? Or is it crooked Do you have your iPad on landscape or verticals? What about the pencil?

    submitted by /u/TheInstigator007
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube PiP mode now available for iPad outside the U.S. as an experimental feature for premium users

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    I want to use Ipad Pro as a wacom cintiq displayer using APP: Luna Display

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    I don´t want paid subscription (I guarantee 101% chance I say no to subscription apps)

    I am looking forward to purchase Luna Display to use Ipad Pro to display Photoshop software from my PC

    The ipad would work as a touch display, with Apple Pen comparability to draw using the Photoshop PC version.

    Would it work? or there is no way to make Ipad Pro to work as a Wacom Cintiq?

    submitted by /u/___Almond_Milk___
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone using Full Keyboard Access to navigate with the keyboard only? How does scrolling work in Safari?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    I've enabled Full Keyboard Access and can move between tabs and elements of the browser itself, but for some reason scrolling down or interacting with links within the page is not possible. I've read the command list, but nothing I've tried will get it to interact with the page. When I move down, it just highlights the entire screen instead of any one element.

    Keyboard control works fine in other apps. Am I missing something, or is this feature incompatible with browsing in Safari?

    submitted by /u/crod242
    [link] [comments]

    How's this for an engraving. Open to more suggestions. (For those that can't understand, it's an inline function in python programming.)

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    Stand that has adjustable height and angle?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    Stand that has adjustable height and angle?

    I need one that can be used not just for my iPad but also for other stuff, preferably one that can also hold a 15.6" portable monitor when I'm not using my ipad.

    I saw a gorilla pod setup, but the mounts aren't available in my area, and it's kinda a very specific setup.

    Something like this but bigger and adjustable height and angle for perfect eye-level.

    https://preview.redd.it/d8q0j48xn7j71.png?width=886&format=png&auto=webp&s=62d02a21d186ce042c3382a70910f4857bc81cd1

    submitted by /u/rubenespanyol
    [link] [comments]

    HDMI Output and Airplay

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    So I've just received my new Anker USB-C Hub. It has a 4k30hz display output. I've plugged it into the TV and as expected my iPad screen appeared on the TV. No issues there! However I did have some questions.

    How do I control it? I played a video from my Photos app and it told me it was connected via AirPlay and playing it on the TV, which it was, but how do I skip to the middle of the video? And, if I lock the screen, is there a way that the video will continue to play?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/nickbalti
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel