• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 24, 2021

    iOS Beta Trees show up on the map tonight. Is this new?

    iOS Beta Trees show up on the map tonight. Is this new?


    Trees show up on the map tonight. Is this new?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:05 PM PDT

    Well that’s mildly infuriating (iOS 15 B6)

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    How do I get rid of the floating keyboard/mic icon? — It covers the “send” button in most of my apps. IPad Air w/iPadOS 15 beta, using the Magic Keyboard.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    Does anybody think the reply feature in imessages can be improved?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    I find myself avoiding the reply feature as it requires two extra steps to send a message. what if apple designated a single tap on a message the user would like to reply to as a function to immediately snap into the reply view? that way, the feature can be used more often as it will decrease the amount of time it takes to send a reply. what are your thoughts? how do you like the current experience?

    submitted by /u/inlimboandrainbows
    [link] [comments]

    [IOS 15 DB6] How do switch from Safari Private tab to a non-private tab?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    I'm sorry for the dumb question but I can't figure out how to switch between these two on the iPad for the life of me. Right now, I've been simply clicking on "show all windows" then closing it to get back. What is the "proper" way of doing this?

    submitted by /u/thnok
    [link] [comments]

    Hopefully we can split screen 3 apps someday

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    [iOS 15 DB6] Maps Ratings now live in US

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    Messages App not loading on iPadOS 15 Beta 6. Anyone else having this problem?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    Battery after restart goes to 87%

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    Anybody else noticing strange battery issues, like after a restart when having more than 90% of battery left, the power drops to 87% every time... I've seen it when restarting with 94% and 90% battery and at least several times more. Always when phone starts afterwards it is on 87%.

    submitted by /u/Appropriate_Sun1233
    [link] [comments]

    [IOS 15 DB6] AirPods not working correctly with playing/pausing music in Apple Music. Music resetting.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 02:09 AM PDT

    Don't know if I can explain this the best but I'll try.

    So when I listen to music on my AirPods and I pause it, wether it's because I get a phone call or because I manually pause it, after a while I'd say like 5/10 minutes of being paused the song I was currently playing goes away and it goes back to 'no music playing' in the control centre. So when I double tap my AirPods to play music again instead of playing the music I was listening to before pausing it plays a random song from my library. This is super irritating as I then have to go back into the music app to shuffle my playlist again with the chance now that songs I've listened to just will play again. This started happening around beta 3/4. Any ideas ?

    submitted by /u/Jakubini07
    [link] [comments]

    Repetitive FaceTime and iMessage activation after every reboot

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    My iPhone running the latest iOS 15 beta, keeps activating FaceTime and iMessage. Even if it's successful, a device reboot will cause it to forget the activation and start all over again. Is this normal for a Beta? I'm getting charged for the activation texts..

    submitted by /u/manrock007
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Notes: How do I remove a tag from tag list? Is this a bug?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    All notes with this tag are gone, but the tag is still showing up on the list.

    submitted by /u/nashpitre
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 15 DB6 Face ID for App Store purchases stopped working

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    I have Face ID for iTunes and App Store purchases enabled but every time I download an app it prompts me for my Apple ID password. I've tried turning off and on Face ID for App Store purchases, still no luck

    submitted by /u/tbone338
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 15 Beta 6-Face id Not Working

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    After 2 days using beta6 my iphone 12's face id stop working. I didnt get any error. Even Lock logo not changing. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/MrNebi
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS15 DB 6] Apple Music - Dolby Atmos enabled on iOS15 / Lossless enabled on iPadOS15 for the same album

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    So I was listening to Dua Lipa's Future Nostalgia Extended edition on my iPhone 12 with iOS15 DB 6, when I noticed something mixed different. I thought my AirPods were broken, but it seems that it had Dolby Atmos enabled for that album.

    Today I started listening to it on my iPad Air 3, with iPadOS15 DB6 and it's the "old" version and Apple Music is showing me "Lossless" instead of "Dolby Atmos" when I listen to the album.

    Both devices have the same settings when it comes to apple music. Anyone had similar experiences?

    EDIT: I thought I should specifiy explicitly that it's the SAME album. The "old" version was referring that it didn't had "Dolby Atmos" enabled on it.

    submitted by /u/ddiaconu21
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Subtle idea! Message „replay frames“ instead of „replay buttons“

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    No dismiss button when you pull down on notification

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    Is this behaviour new in iOS 15? In iOS 14 when you get a new notification and swipe it down to interact with it, you can dismiss it with an "x". This mostly doesn't show up for me on the latest public beta. If I swipe down something like WhatsApp then I can still reply directly from there.

    submitted by /u/seventhninja
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] iOS 15 beta 6 brightness

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Anyone else experiemcing a bug where brightness above 50% using the slider specially noticed in sunlight doesnt affect/brightens anything?

    Or is it only me?

    Tried restarting or turning off auto brightness…

    Sometimes the phone is super bright under sunlight and sometimes as I said the slider above 50% makes no difference..

    submitted by /u/f33j33
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 15 PB6] Can’t download apps from the app store

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    Who else hates the new Photo Memories feature?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    I seethe with anger every time I go to the For You page to access photo memories. Pre-beta I checked this feature every morning to start my day. Fun picture from lunch in 2013, ha I'll share that real quick.

    Now it forces the goofy videos feature and makes it impossible I think to share individual photos from the Memories page. You can take a couple steps to access the individual photos for the videos but no way to share those photos.

    This basically kills this feature for me. It's awful. I hate it

    Anyone else?

    I filed two reports already. Hope you all join me

    submitted by /u/Tennouheika
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] Anyones iPhone 12 Pro Max Camera Photos looks blurry on iOS 15 beta 6?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 12:35 AM PDT

    I really hope its a software bug and gonna be fixed…

    But the pictures on 1x looks really bad due to bad focus…it's somehow blurry, not sharp as it used to…

    Anyone experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/f33j33
    [link] [comments]

    “System Data” completely filling up my phone storage, iOS 15 beta 6. Anyone else experiencing this?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    [ios 15, PB3] The native video player is completely black

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:42 PM PDT

    When I try playing something in the native video player through an app or website, the video controls pop up and the sound plays but it's completely black with no video

    submitted by /u/Hyxerion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel