• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 8, 2021

    iOS Jailbreak [Free Release] Vide - Customize your Lockscreen and CC media player.

    iOS Jailbreak [Free Release] Vide - Customize your Lockscreen and CC media player.


    [Free Release] Vide - Customize your Lockscreen and CC media player.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    [Request] Any tweak to make the camera/mic indicator bigger, like taking up the entire status bar?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    [Request] Can we please have a control center toggle to control Apple Watch (shut down / restart / reboot. etc)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    Toggles from the iPhone CC to restart/shutdown (maybe other functionalities as well) Apple Watch would be amazing. I'm surprised there isn't one like this already.

    submitted by /u/loops_____
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Update SimpleLS 2 for iOS 14.6?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    [Request] A tweak to make notification banners look like this on samsung phones

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    [Request] a tweak to hide apps from my app library on ios 14

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Any good tweaks I’m missing out on to fit in with the rest? (Preferably w/o a default icon)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    [Question] All of my Sileo repos disappeared, any way to get them back?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    Only have odyssey and procursus repos now

    Had just added artsyskater's repo to get asglyphs white, noticed I could download it so I restoring, came back and my repos had vanished.

    Taurine 1.0.7 RC 2

    iOS 14.3

    11 Pro Max

    Edit: Sileo 2.1.2 | coreutils 8.32-13

    submitted by /u/Bacon_Lion
    [link] [comments]

    [question] is there any way I can get vnodebypass now?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    The developer of the tweak (xsf1re) has gone offline again but I need this tweak to use my banking app, is there anyway I can download a deb of this tweak because I need it for my banking app? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/gamer_jam123
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] What are some nice lockscreen tweaks like JellyFish? (No widgets please)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Unc0ver signed, showing in home screen but not on settings as an installed app, crashes as soon as opened.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 12:15 AM PDT

    As the title said a couple of days ago I rebooted the device since I had a long time I did not do it. Before rebooting I checked ReProvision to see the Unc0ver was signed for the next 7 days. After rebooting the app was on the home screen but crashed as soon as I opened it and when checking under the apps installed on settings, it was non existent. I have tried re-signed it but with no luck.

    If someone has any idea what the problem is and how it can be solved it would be very helpful. 🍻

    submitted by /u/usignurinu_1
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Is there a tweak\way to use the device microphone on calls when connected to a Bluetooth earphone? Meaning the audio will be heard in the earphones but audio is received from the phone microphone. I have a audio ic issue on my iPhone X iOS 14.4.1

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    [Help] Videos in photo app and music both play like it’s being fast forwarded. Any idea how to fix?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    [question] Is there a way to download apps that require ios 13/14 on a jailbroken device running ios 12?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    Sorry if this is a naive question. I am happy with my jailbroken phone except for the fact that all the new games on the App Store require a higher ios version. Is there some tweak that could trick the app store into thinking I'm running an updated software?

    submitted by /u/Pusheen___
    [link] [comments]

    [question] how would i get a fast auto clicker?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    how could i have a fast auto clicker that i could turn on and off for my game and also on a certain part of my screen, what jail break to use and the negatives that come with jail breaking on my ipad 14.5.1

    submitted by /u/bruh6q
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] How do I fix the Itunes 9 or above error for Posixpwn v1.0.8

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    Whenever I try to run Posixpwn as administrator on Windows 10 x64, it tells me I need "Itunes 9 or above" in order to run the program. At this point, I have iTunes uninstalled, (but apparently there are drivers that are installed that need to be deleted for all apple apps to be technically deleted, not sure how accurate this is though). I will flair myself soon, but the phone I have is an iPhone 3GS A1303A. I am sorry if this was already asked a billion times, but I really need help and you dudes are the most knowledgeable about this. Thanks for listening to my TED Talk, please help.

    -Rich

    Edit:

    Two solutions were put forward it's really late I will update this post when done

    submitted by /u/RichRacc
    [link] [comments]

    [question] im trying to downgrade using my blobs but i wanna make sure im downgrading to the correct version (warning, im sure this is a stupid question) ��

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    so i know i used tss saver and i got my ecid, i put it in and i see some files and they are labeled 14.4.1 14.4.1-ota 14.4.2 and 14.4.2-ota. i know when i saved them i was on some version of ios 13 but dont remeber which one. when i open one fil i see 673615095267358/14.4.1-ota/673615095267358_iPhone13,4_d54pap 14.4.1-18D61. does this mean i was one 13.4?

    submitted by /u/GINJAWHO
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Need help: can't link Packix to Cydia

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    I bought DLeasy but I can't link to Cydia. I tried the profile option as well but it just downloads a config file that doesn't do anything. Does anyone have experience with this?

    submitted by /u/vandjac
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Anyone having issues with h Apple Pay on jailbroken devices? If so is there a tweak to compromise it?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    My cards are getting declined.

    submitted by /u/NirvanaKlaatu
    [link] [comments]

    [question] what is the tweak called that lets you play audio while in a party on the ps app

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    [Question] Is there a tweak to make the hotspot button more accessible and easier/quicker to toggle on/off? TIA

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    [Help] music control on Bluetooth device

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    can't pause, skip, or control music on the Bluetooth speaker or earphone. I turned off all the tweaks with iCleaner, but it didn't help. It will go away if I un-jailbreak it. What could be the cause?

    unk0ver6.2.0 ios14.3 iphone 12 pro max

    submitted by /u/mochion
    [link] [comments]

    [question] about Facebook Instagram Twitter any Messenger

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    I was wondering if there was a tweak that can help you get deleted messages from any message that I have deleted from Facebook Instagram Twitter extra extra?

    submitted by /u/Gremlin9909
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel