• Breaking News

    Friday, August 6, 2021

    iOS Gaming My Time at Portia on iOS has grass while Switch does not

    iOS Gaming My Time at Portia on iOS has grass while Switch does not


    My Time at Portia on iOS has grass while Switch does not

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:23 PM PDT

    [Apple Arcade] Monster Hunter Stories+ available now (at least in the US)!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:28 PM PDT

    Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus 11-99 -> 8.99 (TBS/RPG)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    Slay The Spire 2.2 Released

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    Steamlink + Xbox controller = non-stop vibration

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    As soon as I launch a game in steam link on 2021 iPad Pro (m1), I get non-stop vibration until I exit steam link (for example, by swiping up). It will then be fine after I re-enter. Couldn't find any other reports of this behavior online. Does anyone else have this issue?

    submitted by /u/AdministrationNo9238
    [link] [comments]

    Looks Sus. Plays like a Sus. Introducing the Susecdurus in Path of Titans, the new cross-platform cross-play play-as-a-dinosaur sandbox MMO. Community Modding Spotlight

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Gaia anyone??

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    Memory unlocked: My brain has been trying to remember the name of this gaming site and a friend recently helped me remember it. Does anyone remember Gaia or did anyone here play?

    submitted by /u/SirUmen
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone try the witness on M1 iPad?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone has tried this game on the 12.9 M1 iPad? It seems this game hasn't been updated in a while and I'm hesitant to buy games that don't appear to have any more support (in case there are issues with my devices).

    submitted by /u/guess_ill_try
    [link] [comments]

    How can i use emulators on iOS?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    I'm really new to using iOS, but since apple don't allow emulators in the app store, what's the best, safest way to get to play with retro, psp, etc emulators?

    submitted by /u/JustARedditUser44
    [link] [comments]

    Square Enix Sales

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    Any new games similar to clash Royale?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    Bored of clash Royale now cards seem unbalanced, would be nice to have a different kind of theme and game modes.

    submitted by /u/Dragon125064
    [link] [comments]

    Least pay-to-win game like injustice or mortal kombat?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    I like those games but the grind needed to progress sucks and even if you're willing to do it, the stamina won't let you. I don't care about ads, I just don't want to spend money. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/coleisawesome3
    [link] [comments]

    Any games similar to Blackbox?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    I mean games that break the fourth wall by having you do things in your device or in real life to pass levels, like turning on airplane mode, making sound, increasing and decreasing the brightness and such things. It'd be even better if the entire game is free rather than a demo or a paid game. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/exodia0715
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for timegated games

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    Sorry if this sounds really weird, but I'm looking for games that timegates myself from the gameplay.

    The reason I'm looking for this type of game is because I do not want to divert my attention too much from work every time I play. I guess the closest thing I've played that fit the description of the thing I'm looking for is Hayday, though I'm looking for something that is more loot-based/dungeon/adventure.

    I've tried AFK Arena, it was fun for a time, then I got burnt out because I wasn't doing much of the AFK part (since the AFK part is usually self-enforced, and I'm not good at self-enforcement when it comes to addiction).

    If possible, I'd like the timers to be 30 mins or somewhere around there. I don't mind a longer timer than that (I've played some games with 8h or 7d timers...) as long as there is something, anything, that brings me back every half an hour or an hour.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/tommy71394
    [link] [comments]

    Will Final Fantasy VII: Ever Crisis be an auto-battler?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    I understand not much of anything is known about the game right now, but based on the trailer we can see some things related to gameplay.

    I recently played NieR Re[in]carnation and while I love JRP's, I did not like the auto-combat system. The party fights automatically except for abilities that I spam.

    The footage of FFVII:EC looks like it's going to be similar which saddens me. I was surprised that I didn't like NR and feel I will dislike this game as well. I would much prefer ATB or even old school turn-based compared to that.

    submitted by /u/_IAmGrover
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel