• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 1, 2021

    iOS Gaming Games with a market based system

    iOS Gaming Games with a market based system


    Games with a market based system

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    I've been playing FIFA mobile for a while, and to be honest, the best thing about for me is trading on the market, making millions of coins and then leveling up.

    Other than FIFA, and other similar EA titles, are there any recommended games of any genre with such market mechanics where you can buy and sell items, cards etc on a public market?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/pm137
    [link] [comments]

    Craftbound Idle RPG Alpha 0.7: We've added Hired Workers, Skill Gear & Online Accounts

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    Bullet Hell Monday First Impressions

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    I'm pretty new to "bullet hell" style games. I haven't played too many of them, especially on mobile. I received the suggestion to check out Bullet Hell Monday (I loved the art style of the game) and decided to give it a shot. I'm pretty damn glad I did!

    It has some really interesting bosses and projectile mechanics that I haven't seen in any other mobile game of the genre! I highly suggest you guys check it out! I made a video going into more detail about the good aspects and bad aspects of the game, along with plenty of gameplay footage to boot! Feel free to check it out here: https://youtu.be/m4_e8euQFkE

    The link to the game is down below as well! If you have already played Bullet Hell Monday, please share your thoughts down below! Let's get some discussions going! Thanks!

    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/bullet-hell-monday/id1107355213

    submitted by /u/TheKindMind
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a good survival game

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    Things like Project Zoboid and CataclysmDDA (I despise mobile CDDA) would be cool. I've found myself hooked on Distrust recently however. Any suggestions? Prefer not P2W.

    submitted by /u/Marvex-
    [link] [comments]

    Which one should I get?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    I've been loving titan quest so I got recommended grimvalor but slay the spire was already on my wishlist idk which one to buy

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/luisisaboringname
    [link] [comments]

    Any good space games?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    Need help finding an old tower defense game

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    I can't remember what this game was called, it was a 2d tower defense game where you placed black creatures on the these leafs and trees and you had to protect a big tree. This was around 2008 I think and I've never been able to find it. If anyone could help find it I would be extremely grateful

    submitted by /u/Ventrici
    [link] [comments]

    My new addiction.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Anything like Knights of Pen and Paper?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    Already played KoPP2 and Galaxy of Pen and Paper

    submitted by /u/ErikAbsurd
    [link] [comments]

    I’m looking for a game

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    It was a mobile game I used to play when I was younger, can't remember the name, but it was a game where you boxed buildings over as a knockoff Godzilla.

    submitted by /u/Lthiccums
    [link] [comments]

    The Lucky Pirate is a completely free (no ads) game I made. Buy the right combinations of items and manage your coins wisely. Check comments to see how far it has come.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    Made a neat little stacking game called Save Dave. It even has a story (as much of a story as a tower stacking game can have).

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    Are there Any other type of Battle Royale type games besides Gun shooting?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    Don't get me wrong I love the Battle Royale genre, but is there a Battle Royale game that I can play that involves Magic/Elements Manipulation or just anything that don't involve guns on iOS? Or any in the works?

    submitted by /u/Jenaralll
    [link] [comments]

    can someone recommend me games with such graphics?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 01:10 AM PDT

    games with graphics that I like:

    Alba: A Wildlife Adventure

    Guildlings

    Donut County

    games can be:

    paid & free

    note, games should not be in Apple Arcade

    submitted by /u/123lybomir
    [link] [comments]

    iPad 8 or iPad Air 4 for Genshin Impact?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    I'm really struggling to choose between those two. Aside from gaming I'll mainly be using it for university/note taking and maybe ProCreate. Overall I prefer the Air but the price is ridiculously high for me, so I'm leaning towards the iPad 8. Will Genshin Impact run fine on it, will it lag a lot? (I won't be needing the maximal settings). Also: If I were to buy the iPad 8, would 128GB be enough?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/faultierbaby
    [link] [comments]

    How can you track your playtime in iOS games?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    Looking for a way to check my total playtime in specific games.

    submitted by /u/nona01
    [link] [comments]

    Offline free games?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    I am looking forward to games I can play while I'm commuting by subway. Puzzle typed games which don't require full brain activity would be great.

    submitted by /u/idkwhybutithappens
    [link] [comments]

    Can somebody recommend me good marble games like super monkey ball or TwistyRoll on iOS?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    I remember playing these games way back on windows 95 and would love to try more of them.

    submitted by /u/A9to5robot
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone please help with this level on Connect the dot-s on Apple TV?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel