• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 26, 2021

    iOS Beta [iOS 15 beta 7] the town of Fucking, Austria is still called “OwO” in the weather app. surprised it’s still in the betas

    iOS Beta [iOS 15 beta 7] the town of Fucking, Austria is still called “OwO” in the weather app. surprised it’s still in the betas


    [iOS 15 beta 7] the town of Fucking, Austria is still called “OwO” in the weather app. surprised it’s still in the betas

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    (XR iOS 15 Beta 7) Apple Music Dolby Atmos is working again with 3rd party headphone

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:51 AM PDT

    [Beta 7] (Still) choppy animations

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    So I was hoping this would be fixed by now as we are quite late in the beta cycle, but I guess not. Essentially, a lot of animations look kinda choppy as if they aren't being drawn at 60fps which kind of drives me up the wall. I have submitted several feedbacks for this and it seems like people on here either don't care or don't notice it. At this point I can't even tell if its my display acting up lmao

    submitted by /u/buddhaluster4
    [link] [comments]

    Public beta 7 is out

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    [iOS 15 Beta 7] Focus settings now appear properly.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 10:23 PM PDT

    [iOS 15 Beta 7] Animations in the Weather app are a lot smoother and no longer lag

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    The Scheduled Summary work properly in iOS/IPad OS 15 beta 7

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    iOS15 [All Betas] Random Vibrations

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    I am receiving random vibrations, as if there are notifications but there are not. I do have notification summary turned on, but wonder if anyone is receiving the same experience?

    submitted by /u/scrutman
    [link] [comments]

    AirPods Pro won’t connect to my phone after public beta 7

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    Is it only me or happens to everyone?

    submitted by /u/LisG03
    [link] [comments]

    [FIX] IOS 15 beta 7 - 3rd party camera apps can now record stereo again

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    Apps like filmic pro before the latest beta could only record mono, if set to stereo in the app then no sound would come in, this has finally been fixed.

    submitted by /u/VaBullsFan
    [link] [comments]

    Will the issues with iCloud Relay be fixed before the official release?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 09:24 PM PDT

    So as we know currently iCloud relay is built on top of Cloudflare Warp for Apple Customers and I've had mixed results. For the most part I block lookups for mask.icloud.com and the secondary DNS and disable it on relevant devices. Either it works really well or my phone is unusable until I turn the service off. This is on my home internet with Spectrum 1-gig. I'm well aware this is beta although with the full release coming soon is Apple going to both be able to handle the surge and will the major issues be fixed beforehand?

    submitted by /u/VariousTadpole836
    [link] [comments]

    Focus, allowed people and whatsapp

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 01:42 AM PDT

    Hi, I've just installed the most recent iOS15 beta and I have a doubt that I hope some of you will be able to clarify:

    I set up a work focus in which I disabled most of the messaging apps (whatsapp included) but then also set up a list of people who can still message me. I already tested iMessage and mail and they work as I expected but I don't get notification from whatsapp from those allowed people.

    Is it normal like this? I wouldn't be surprised that the system couldn't be able to recognize notifications from those specific people through a third party app but I wanted to make sure it isn't just me doing something wrong

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Drom86
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Incoming Phone calls, FaceTime Audio & video calls all share the same drop down style UI. The same can’t be said when placing outgoing calls. Currently outgoing “phone” calls go full screen unlike outgoing FT calls.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    [IOS 15 PB6] Siri Completely Misunderstanding Music Requests

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    I'm not positive if it's PB6 exactly, I noticed this issue the day my phone updated to PB6, but good lord. If I am in a quiet environment and ask Siri to play a song, Siri will play something entirely different and unrelated to what I am asking. For example yesterday I asked Siri to play the album The Search for Everything by John Mayer and it instead played Bye Bitch by the artist BY.

    Has anybody else experienced similar issues? I want to make sure I am not having a physical issue with my device.

    submitted by /u/landenone
    [link] [comments]

    Feature request: Screentime should be integrated with Focus modes

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    My kids have ios devices and we use screentime to limit what they can do with them.

    I think parents should be able to configure Focus modes for kids' devices, so we can have different modes for different times, eg. Before School, School, After School, Homework, Evenings, Bedtime, and Sleep, and Timeout, and to force a kid's device into a particular mode either on command or by time.

    submitted by /u/bobinator60
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 15 B7: Customize Notifications for the Mail App

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Customize Notifications is a feature for the mail app and can be accessed through Mail > Notifications OR Settings > Notifications > Mail.

    This will also solve the issue where the mail app did not play notification sounds, as the "Alerts" was toggled off by default on my end. You can even still have each account play different sounds.

    I just noticed that it is also on b6 but do not know if it's on other earlier versions since all my devices updated to b6+

    I hope this is helpful for everyone!

    submitted by /u/The_Boat_
    [link] [comments]

    "Play Sound" removed from FindMy for family members?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    When my wife would misplace her phone, I used to be able to go into my FindMy app, and hit "play sound", but I'm not seeing this anymore. Was this removed in a recent version of the beta?

    submitted by /u/Crapitals
    [link] [comments]

    Calendar events in Light Mode have white text

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 06:28 AM PDT

    [iOS 15 B7] Storage showing more than whats actually available fixed…?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    Anyone with the latest beta, who has XS Max with battery case?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 01:56 AM PDT

    I am having issues with the battery case on iOS 14.7.1 and some people say it is software issue. Is it fixed in the latest iOS 15 beta?

    Thanks for all answers, I have given up fixing it so hopefully my 3rd case will work

    submitted by /u/jtchworld
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel