• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 26, 2021

    iPhone We call upon Reddit to take action against the rampant Coronavirus misinformation on their website.

    iPhone We call upon Reddit to take action against the rampant Coronavirus misinformation on their website.


    We call upon Reddit to take action against the rampant Coronavirus misinformation on their website.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    The All-Seeing "i": Apple Just Declared War on Your Privacy

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    'iPhone 13' Name Emerges on Alleged Packaging Stickers

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    damn, didn’t know apple was tracking this

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    Glass shattered - should I let it repair it or is it safe to use it further that way?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    Apple release iOS 15 beta 7 as public release nears

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    Just amazed by how strong the battery on my Iphone 7 plus is. I’ve had it for 4 years and I use my phone intensely everyday. 10 hour+ a day everyday ever since I got it. 78% battery health. Now looking to upgrade, are the batteries on the new iphones better?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    HDR question

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    Just got a new toy, iPhone 12 Pro Max, and have a subjective question. Do you guys keep the 'View Full HDR' option enabled or disabled? I was taking some pictures and noticed them being processed when i went to look at them and didn't like what the 'processing' was doing, turns out it was the HDR. I turned it off because of this, curious what y'all do?

    submitted by /u/FatWeabo
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone X on its death bed, what should I do?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    My iphone X is really starting to die, the OLED is failing and has the line issue that is slowly getting worse and last night the touchscreen started intermittently going completely unresponsive. I was trying to hold out for the iphone 13 but it seems my phone won't make it. What would be the most cost effective way to make it to the launch? I know fixing my X is not really a possibility as it is too far gone. Would buying a used iphone on ebay then returning it before the 30 days is up suffice? Is that shady? Just looking for some options as I need a phone for work but want to hold out for the 13.

    submitted by /u/Sevelyth
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on size upgrade from Pro to Pro Max?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Hey Everyone,

    I currently have the iPhone 12 Pro and am thinking of upgrading to the 13 pro max because I am in the Apple yearly upgrade program. If you have made the decision to go bigger, what are your thoughts on it so far? How long did it take you to get used to the bigger size?

    Main reason I am leaning to a change is because of the battery life and I love watching videos and movies on my phone. Thanks I'm advance!

    submitted by /u/D1ng3l1tus
    [link] [comments]

    What would be a natural death for a smartphone?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    Death referring to permanent seizing of functionality (i.e. the phone no longer works, no matter how hard the technician tries to save it), not to the phone running out of battery.

    submitted by /u/AdTraining2278
    [link] [comments]

    Battery life not as good anymore

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    So this is sort of a vent and a question to people with similar phones.

    So last year, I get the iPhone 12 Pro. I'm loving it and the battery life, which was around 7 to 7 1/2 hours even with an hour or so screen off time. Now fast forward to today, I check battery in settings and my sneaking suspicions are proven correct. Somehow my phone can't last for more than 5 1/2 hours. And I haven't changed my phone habits all that much. I'll admit I'm using gps a little more throughout the week, but not enough to explain my average battery life going down 2 hours!? Trust me when I say I'm not doing things different than when I got this phone. And I feel this started around 14.6. I thought it was some bug running my phone faster or something, and thought "14.7 will fix whatever it is." Then became "14.7.1 will fix this." So far, nothing. A 10 month old phone mind you.

    So my question to you guys with any other iPhone 12 phone. Have you noticed any severe degradation of battery life? And particularly iPhone 12 Pro people. What's your battery lasting you after a typical day, and do you have any idea what could possibly be happening?

    submitted by /u/Rudy_A
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 13 will be more costly than iPhone 12

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    Cost of salvaging pics from phone XS - $500?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    My 5 month old factory-renewed iPhone XS (supposedly waterproof) was in water for maybe 3 seconds the other day. A couple hours later, even though it was off, it heated up to possibly-explode, melt-your-skin temperatures. Then it never turned on or charged ever again.

    Brought it to a repair service, the tech said water got into the front facing camera microphone which is the worst possible place, and that the phone heated itself to death, and re-soldering would be needed to salvage the hard drive and it would probably cost $500.

    Does that cost sound about right?

    This is such a bummer, the photos from that day were amazing but not worth $500.

    Side question - the phone is now more pricey than I originally bought it ($372 from $339) - are there likely any price drops coming any time soon to the iphone lineup?

    submitted by /u/statsthrower
    [link] [comments]

    Best Solar Power Bank for iPhones

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    My brother gave me a power bank for my phone but it seems to be having problems so I'll need a new one. I'm looking for something that works for an iPhone 11, is reliable and durable, is solar powered and can charge either through a cable or by direct contact with the phone. What are some banks people recommend? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Jirel-of-Joiry
    [link] [comments]

    Importing JPEG only with the SD reader dongle?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    So I recently bought the above mentioned connector and when I first connected it I SWEAR it asked me if I want to import just the raw photos AND the jpegs. Of course I said both but now I only want to import the jpegs directly to the iPhone.

    Unfortunately I can't find any option on how to do that? But I swear there has to be a way. Some setting somewhere I'm missing?

    submitted by /u/legomojo
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone stolen : Erase request pending while phone location can still be updated

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    I was in Napoli last night and two guys came with a knife and basically asked me to give them my iPhone 11 which I did.

    Coming home, I used my computer to check the location and it was updating from times to times. I decided to eras the iPhone with the find my feature. It was still written "Erasing Pending" after a few hours, so I decided to cancel it and see if the location updated in the meantime. It did, one hour ago, while the request is aged from 3 hours ago.

    How come its location is updated while the erasing of the iPhone is not taken in consideration...?

    I'm freaking out... I don't have a strong password, and a lot of "sensitive" content with my SO...

    I would appreciate any help...

    Thanks for reading everyone

    submitted by /u/maxbdd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel