• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 24, 2021

    Apple Watch How did that happen? Y’all think it still measures right?

    Apple Watch How did that happen? Y’all think it still measures right?


    How did that happen? Y’all think it still measures right?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    How do you even measure the weight? ��

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    I made this infograph load out especially for kayaking

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    How to get watch face to display calories instead of kJ? My settings are set to calories, as seen when you unlock the watch and go into the fitness app. I just want the red ring on face to be in calories too.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 03:44 AM PDT

    Why does it keep ringing!?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. I have been having this issue for months where, when I take my Apple Watch off the charger, it starts playing the most annoying sound ever. I can't describe it except "it sounds like stars". Every second it isn't turned off it gets louder and louder and there is absolutely nothing I can to to stop it until I restart the whole watch. I'm tired of doing this every day, someone please help.

    submitted by /u/Clutteredmind275
    [link] [comments]

    Music Volume

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    Hey all, bit of an odd question.

    Is there a gesture or something that adjusts the volume when playing music besides spinning the crown?

    It's happening more often, I'll be in the car and move my arm and the sound will lower in volume. I'm certain there is nothing spinning the crown, so I'm unsure of why this is happening.

    Any help would be great.

    submitted by /u/Farqman
    [link] [comments]

    Siri responds on both my watch and my phone, creates duplicate everything — am I doing something wrong… ?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 05:17 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    I have a GPS only Apple Watch and usually have my phone nearby. Siri only works on my watch when I am near my phone.

    So WHY does Siri respond on both my phone and my watch???? It drives me bonkers! "Siri, set a timer for 6 minutes" and then both devices have separate timers that I have to hit stop on! "Siri, add coffee to Grocery Shopping list" and I have two identical "coffee" reminders.

    Help!

    submitted by /u/kerruffle
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty much every watch on the Apple Store is unavailable right now.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    I didn't check them all, but the Hermes and the editions are no longer available.

    submitted by /u/SpektrumKid
    [link] [comments]

    Apps slow to close?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 04:36 AM PDT

    Just got an Apple Watch se and when I go to close an app, clicking the x the first time sometimes doesn't register. I have to swipe, and then either click twice or pause for a tiny bit. Is this normal and is there any way of getting around it?

    submitted by /u/Pepe_Inc
    [link] [comments]

    My watch (series 4) keeps doing this while on the charger. Does not do it while on oem charger. Wife’s watch charges just fine with this charger. Any ideas on how to fix this?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Family setup

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    I already did extensive search but I can't find good info on the following: I need an Applewatch for work (I am a physician an can't wear a watch on my wrist so the only option is wearing an AW around my upper arm…) but I don't have a mobile provider that supports Esim. So I found out about truephone and that you can use LTE functions over the family setup. But I also found out that it is a pain in the a** to use the family setup for yourself because many functions aren't avaliable.

    So TL,DR: I want use an AW with LTE. Do I have to rely on family setup?

    What can or can't I use with that setup?

    Do I have to use different Apple IDs for family setup?

    submitted by /u/Jack5d5d5d5d5d
    [link] [comments]

    Sending an receiving texts from non apple users on a cellular connected Apple Watch

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    I'm sorry of this has been asked before, I didn't see it.

    I have an Apple Watch series 6 with cellular and often do not carry my phone as a result.

    Why can I not receive or send a sms from or to a non apple device?

    submitted by /u/jimbuie211
    [link] [comments]

    Track move/activity if I’m forced to not wear watch?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    I have a job site I'm required to not wear the watch. Is there some way the phone can do the activity move goal tracking? It's a very active job and last time I got zero credit for any of it.

    submitted by /u/Nephilimi
    [link] [comments]

    Am I a dumbass or is the leather link hard to put on?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    just got the leather link as an early bday gift... took me 5 mins to get it on. is there something wrong im doing orrrr?

    submitted by /u/Cryptic_Nerd01
    [link] [comments]

    Looking at getting a heart rate chest strap

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    I'm looking at getting a heart rate chest strap as I am often needing to have an accurate heart rate and it will allow for me to display heart rate on other workout equipment. Any suggestion on which one to get as I know apple don't make their own.

    submitted by /u/DarthCobb23
    [link] [comments]

    Why get one?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I recently have been getting interested in taking my health a bit more seriously so I've been looking into fitness/sleep trackers. I'd like to gamify my fitness (with rings etc), and get a better picture of how I'm really going.

    There's a few Cheap options out there (basic fitbits) but as soon as I step up to a model that has some of the features I think I might would find useful, they aren't all that much cheaper than an Apple Watch series 3 (still available), or even refurbished 4's (a big improvement from what I can tell).

    So I'm leaning to towards an Apple Watch, but ONLY if it somehow makes me more productive. And in a way, maybe a basic Fitbit with mostly only fitness features is what I should get to avoid having more distracting tech?

    I can see how as an iPhone user the Apple integration is handy. But… since I last looked at the OG Apple Watch, I've always thought they were kind of… pointless. I know a lot has been added, but I'm still kind of struggling to see how I'd get real use from it.

    The thing is, almost everything it can do, I can do on my phone… and easier/better, on a bigger screen.

    I only want the watch for: - Sleep/fitness features. And I don't really think I need modern sensors like blood oxygen, and ECG. (Or do I?) - Less screen time for my iPhone. (A quick time and info check on my wrist rather than having to pick up a phone which could lead to further distractions). - Notifications. (Even this is a stretch. My phone does this fine, and other than maybe if I was exercising - especially water sports - my phone is usually close by). Plus, to get the most out of that I need a data plan at extra expense, or to keep my phone nearby, which defeats much of the purpose.

    So… 1. What watch apps or functionality have really improved your life, either because it increases productivity, reduces phone time, or can only be found on the watch (or is better or WAY more convenient there?)

    1. Is a series 3 enough? Or should I try to find a series 4? I might wait for the series 7 to see if that results in price drops or Amazing advances, but I'm unlikely to pay for a series 6, 7, or SE unless there's a REALLY good reason.

    2. What are some apps/functionality I may not know about that may make it worth it in my mind?

    submitted by /u/BenFromPerth23
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Need to know…

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    I have an Apple Watch SE 44mm. Will a 40mm sized watch band fit my watch?

    submitted by /u/Infologue
    [link] [comments]

    Apple watch SE question

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    So I'm considering buying the Apple Watch SE GPS version, but I was wondering that if I were to get the GPS version,If I would be able to use my phones data for service whenever there's no wifi around? Of course with my phone on me. Any help would be great.

    submitted by /u/StageAnnual2706
    [link] [comments]

    Silicone bracelet and mosquito repellent

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    Hi, I plan on doing safaris this holiday and mosquito repellent is a must - in my case it's DEET and it clearly warns against plastic bracelets. Does anyone know if that means I can't wear the Apple Watch's silicone bracelet or am I gonna be fine? Thanks in advance:)

    submitted by /u/TrueKellerlein
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with Apple Watch SE and Spotify syncing

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    Hi!

    I'm unsure why the Spotify app on the Apple Watch is not syncing to my iPhone. Initially, I wasn't able to download more playlists and podcasts onto my Apple Watch so I deleted the app on my phone and my watch. I've logged out, done updates, restarted both devices and even unpaired and paired the apple watch and iPhone again. The apple watch spotify app is not syncing to my phone still. Help?

    submitted by /u/olexaliveros
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel