• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 28, 2021

    Apple Watch First time with an Apple Watch after years of wanting one. Any tips or tricks?!

    Apple Watch First time with an Apple Watch after years of wanting one. Any tips or tricks?!


    First time with an Apple Watch after years of wanting one. Any tips or tricks?!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    I literally walked around my flat to earn this award during the lockdown

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 12:38 AM PDT

    Birthday watch band. It feels really nice

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    Apple Watch Series 6 is the most popular smart watch in the world

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 09:06 PM PDT

    Yesterday got my my Apple Watch series 3 from apple store and when I turned it on I noticed a light glowing all around the corner. Is this normal for Apple Watch series 3 ? I already replaced with a new one but still has the same issue ??

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    Apple Watch vs iPhone for fitness.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I know the Apple Watch is far more than a glorified Fitbit, but fitness is the main reason I'm looking into one. And the main benefits to using a fitness wearable seems to be the convenience of a watch, and the sensors for a bit of extra info.

    I don't have health concerns where it would be necessary to measure blood oxygen or do an ECG. Maybe the heart rate thing would be good info to have, and sleep tracking is probably more accurate on a watch I assume?

    But what else am I really missing out on if I just relied on my phone as my primary fitness tracker? (Worn on a sports band when exercising?)

    Does it measure my steps well enough?

    Can it track metrics like calories burned accurately enough?

    What info does the combo of sensors provide that can help me get fitter faster?

    I feel like I'm trying to talk myself into an Apple Watch like I "need" it when I already basically have a huge one in my pocket at all times.

    submitted by /u/BenFromPerth23
    [link] [comments]

    First month of activity from the first Apple Watch I’ve owned

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    Had a busy Friday. Unfortunately my August Challenge is unrealistic for me and I’m going to come up short.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    Does anyone else have play in the sport band?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 05:24 AM PDT

    The short part of the sports band feels like it wobbles a bit where it connects to the watch.

    I've probably worn this particular strap about 9/10 times so is this normal for a used strap to do? The connector is fine because I tested it on a new band and it didn't wobble.

    submitted by /u/Weekend_metalhead
    [link] [comments]

    Good double tour band that isn’t Hermès?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    I like the double tour band, and would like to try one. However, I'm not paying the price of the Hermès on that's on Apple's site.

    Are there any cheaper alternatives that are still good?

    submitted by /u/Chamstick
    [link] [comments]

    OEM Apple Watch bands for cheap?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    Is there anywhere I can get official Apple Watch bands for like half off? Maybe like clearance or sales or anything?

    submitted by /u/shdujssnensisishs
    [link] [comments]

    Debating between series 3 and se for my first Apple Watch?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    I always owned an iPhone but not Apple Watch. I just find it neat you can do 80+% of things on your iPhone you can do on watch. Would would you suggest me getting? I own the 11 pro max now. Probably buy the 13 pro max soon. Thanks

    submitted by /u/zmwright87
    [link] [comments]

    SE Battery Rapidly Dying

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    Hi, I purchased an Apple Watch SE with GPS just over a month ago. Everything was great at first, but for the past week or so, my battery has been dying insanely fast. I just checked and my battery capacity has gone down to 98% already, is that normal? (I know it's inevitable, but a decrease already in a month?)

    I do wear it pretty nonstop (aside from showers and periods where I'm charging it) but I also don't do much with it aside from working out, tracking my steps and sleep and such. I do charge it completely before going to bed too and I've woken up with my battery in the 50's, with all of my background apps closed.

    FWIW, I turned off the hand washing and wrist raise functions before I started having issues because I found them unnecessary. I've also installed the latest update, though I saw these issues start occurring shortly before it became available. Is there anything I should do?

    submitted by /u/imisstaylorswift
    [link] [comments]

    3rd Party Silicon Apple Watch Band Replacement

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    So before getting my apple watch (SE) I has used a Xiaomi MI band 4, and I was wondering if anyone has seen a similar style of silicon band for the apple watch. I much prefer the Mi band 4 band. Anything other then the normal 2 types of silicon apple watch bands. thanks.

    submitted by /u/Midnight-Fight
    [link] [comments]

    Just checking but is the Series 6 the only way to get the shiny silver case?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    I like the shiny metal silver look the most when I see peoples watches out and about. The apple website is a bit overwhelming when it comes to looking at watch combinations.

    submitted by /u/Zappa-
    [link] [comments]

    Can I bypass activation lock on an Apple Watch?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 10:42 PM PDT

    Long story short, I found 2 Apple watches freediving and I have no idea how to locate the owners. I'd like to be able to bypass the activation lock so I can use them. Is there any way to do this or locate the owners?

    submitted by /u/sketchydragon22
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel