• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 28, 2021

    iOS Gaming My next solo project will be a Dungeon ARPG - What do you think about the design of the dungeon rooms and equipment?

    iOS Gaming My next solo project will be a Dungeon ARPG - What do you think about the design of the dungeon rooms and equipment?


    My next solo project will be a Dungeon ARPG - What do you think about the design of the dungeon rooms and equipment?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 02:40 AM PDT

    Release dates of 30 New iOS Games coming this Sep: (Pre-order links in comments)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    1. Winterlore 2 - Sep 1
    2. Flarts - Sep 1
    3. Murders on budapest - Sep 1
    4. Tsuki's odyssey - Sep 2
    5. Car drift: racing history - Sep 2
    6. Masterchef: lets cook - Sep 3
    7. Zen Pinball party - Sep 3
    8. Battleship Apollo - Sep 6
    9. Blon - Sep 7
    10. Idle Heroes of light - Sep 8
    11. Girl cafe gun - Sep 9
    12. Red shoes: wood bear world - Sep 9
    13. Harry potter: Magic awakened (cn) - Sep 9
    14. World flipper - Sep 10
    15. Valor legends: Eternity - Sep 16
    16. Fairy town - Sep 16
    17. Arctictopia - Sep 16
    18. Soccer games 21 - Sep 18
    19. Wrestling Rumble - Sep 18
    20. Real soccer - Sep 18
    21. Orbeat: Pop asteroids on beat - Sep 21
    22. Pokemon Unite - Sep 22
    23. 2047 CCG - Sep 23
    24. Nauticrawl - Sep 23
    25. Swordsman world 3 (cn) - Sep 23
    26. LOTR: Rise to war - Sep 24
    27. My arcade empire - Sep 26
    28. The fifth ark - Sep 30
    29. Tower of fantasy (jp) - Sep 30
    30. Final Gear - Sep 30.
    submitted by /u/Azeemjaffer
    [link] [comments]

    Any review on 'Dungeon Village 2' please?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    Well, any info please on that game. Hard? Can you 'fail'? Can your villagers die for real? Thank you

    submitted by /u/Grob47
    [link] [comments]

    Dice bases RPG games

    Posted: 28 Aug 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    lately I became a little obsessed with dice based games like warhammer and/or dungeons and dragons and similar board games, exspecially since I really like the random nature of rolling dice.

    Are there any games that mimic that part of the games?

    submitted by /u/Mr_SynthWave
    [link] [comments]

    Controllers and key mapping on iOS 13.4+

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 03:07 PM PDT

    Is key mapping still not working on iPhones that are on iOS 13.4 and above? I'm using a Flydigi controller and on iOS 13.1 right now. Too afraid to update haha.

    submitted by /u/Sticks8000
    [link] [comments]

    Bug with ads

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    When ever I am playing a game that has ads in it and they play I press x then it grays out my whole app and I have to close out the app for it to reset

    submitted by /u/Fc-chungus
    [link] [comments]

    Just got myself a Kishi, what should I download first?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Right now I'm playing Fantasian but i'd love to know what you guys are playing with controllers, I'd really like to try out an FPS thats offline for now, thats the one genre I really havent explored because I didnt have a controller.

    submitted by /u/chocolate_spaghetti
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel