• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 1, 2021

    Apple Watch 3rd month streak closing them all!!! 75Hard Paying off

    Apple Watch 3rd month streak closing them all!!! 75Hard Paying off


    3rd month streak closing them all!!! 75Hard Paying off

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    It ain’t much, but I’m feeling pretty proud of this.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Monthly challenges getting repetitive.. I’ve completed 8 monthly challenges in a row, every other month is a run/walk challenge. This month is run/walk 270 miles. Im considering not doing it. Anyone else get the same ones every other month?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 04:58 AM PDT

    I’m getting annoyed of resetting my S3 each update, should I bother with a Series 6 now or wait for whatever is released in the fall?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    More context, I found a Series 6 for $295 brand new that I'm interested in.

    submitted by /u/chargingblue
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use my Apple Watch if my iPhone is unavailable and powered off except for initial setup?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    So I've read many posts about how using the Apple Watch with an Android phone is not ideal and I'd be missing out on a lot of features etc. The thing is, my main phone is an Android phone but I do also have an iPhone that I use mostly for development. It's an older iPhone SE (1st gen).

    I also have AirPods Pro and a Spotify account. I don't care about receiving notifications on my Watch. I mostly want to use the watch to control Spotify and for its fitness tracking / heart monitoring etc.

    My iPhone will technically always be available but it will be out of reach and powered off most of the time.

    I'd like to know what, if any, kinds of issues I will run into if this is my use case? Like, once I've paired my iPhone with my Airpods Pro at least once, and set up Spotify on it at least once, can I then continue to use Spotify/Airpods on my Apple Watch even if my iPhone is powered off?

    What about all the fitness features? Beyond the initial setup does the Apple watch ever/commonly need to talk/sync with the iPhone?

    I haven't bought the Apple Watch yet, and will probably be buying the new version once it drops.. all depending on the responses I'll be getting here.

    Many thanks

    submitted by /u/spar_x
    [link] [comments]

    There should be a workout for ‘furiously cleaning up’.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    What’s the longest you’ve run while streaming before your S6 battery has died?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    From the times I've run while listening to a book on Audible or streaming music on Spotify, it seems to chew pretty quickly through the battery, but I haven't tried to do it on very long distance runs. It obviously wouldn't make it a full marathon, but what about a half marathon?

    submitted by /u/luckysevensampson
    [link] [comments]

    Four perfect months in a row closing my rings. Might need to increase things a bit while the good weather is still here.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:06 PM PDT

    Health App VO2 Max: Drug Effect

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    Measured VO2 max is said to be affected by HR and drugs that lower HR, such as metropolol, Ca++ channel blockers. Amiodarone? Is app VO2 max adjusted for drug effect if one merely includes such a drug under "Medications" in app profile?

    submitted by /u/LittleJohnReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Battery Is Crap After Latest Update

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    Does anyone else have a very noticeable shortness in battery life after the latest Apple Watch update?

    I usually charge it before bed and then put it back on before I go to sleep to track my sleep. It used to then last until after dinner with still juice in the tank. Now I just get to maybe 3 pm and it's already in the red. And this is with just normal use. To track any workout I then have to charge it before going on a bike ride in the late afternoon.

    This is with version 7.6

    submitted by /u/coweye808
    [link] [comments]

    Apple watch for running

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    I am buying apple watch mainly because of running, I will use workoutdoors app, is there any way I can export my files to get personal advice from the watch/app for future training like many sport watches do (garmin, polar..)

    submitted by /u/Appropriate_Page_631
    [link] [comments]

    August Challenge

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    What's your August challenge?

    submitted by /u/Michelle2200
    [link] [comments]

    Apple watch SE battery life

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 12:03 AM PDT

    A couple of months ago I replaced my apple watch 3 with an apple watch SE and I think the battery life of apple watch 3 is better than apple watch SE. Does anyone have experience with this problem?

    submitted by /u/beer_for_life
    [link] [comments]

    Inconsistency between Watch vs. App Move goal tracking

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    Twice over the past 2 weeks my watch has showed me at +100% Move goal completion in my watch prior to end of day. However, the following day, my Move goal is recorded in the 90 percentile range in the app.

    Anyone else have this issue or a potential fix?

    submitted by /u/CarltonBanksville
    [link] [comments]

    Watch GPS only and ‘Find My’

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    Hello, not sure if this is the right place, but I'm shopping for my first ever Apple Watch and I'm wondering if Find My works on the GPS only watch without cell, WiFi, or iPhone nearby. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/BingBang20
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Music skipping songs

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    While on cellular if I select a song far down on my shuffle list the watch starts rapidly skipping past all my songs including the one I selected. Anyone know of a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/MulTiTeaser
    [link] [comments]

    Tested Positive for Covid. Apple Watch “blood oxygen” feature is totally unreliable. Anyone else?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    Heya!

    Fully vaccinated here back in March but still tested positive for Covid.

    I know that the blood oxygen feature is not medical grade and everything, but it is so inconsistent. I had to take 7 reads to get a trend of what the actual number may be.

    According to my Apple Watch I'm either dead, 100% or average. Every time I take the measurement I take it 7 more times so I know which one trends correctly 😂

    Anyone else with unreliable measuring?

    submitted by /u/Matuteg
    [link] [comments]

    Watch not charging or turning on

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    I recently updated the software on my Apple Watch and after that I drained the battery on it. When I tried to charge it, the screen displayed the charging symbol with a green lightning and then went to black screen and isn't responsive. It will only show this each time I put it on the charger, doesn't even get to the apple logo. Hard reset also didn't work. Has anyone encountered this before? Is this a hardware issue or a software issue? I did get it wet but nothing extreme.

    submitted by /u/Tytheia9955
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone seen the Olympic bands or had purchased any of them? Thoughts on them?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    Any comments would be appreciated

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/VD4Taichou
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a watch face that displays 24hr time and 12hr time digitally at the same time?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    How to enable VO2 max tracking in AW?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    Closed* all my rings for the month! Details in comments

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    Questions about music on Apple Watch SE

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    I'm getting a headache trying to figure out synching music to my Apple Watch SE.

    Is it true that only 6 GB of storage on the watch is allowed for "media"? Or 7.5? I can't find a straight answer. Is that just music, or is it also shared with podcasts and Audible? Once again, I can't find a clear answer.

    Can I sync a Smart Playlist? If I have created a smart playlist on my Mac, which I am then syncing to my phone, can I sync the current version of the playlist to my watch? If so, how do I tell the copy on the watch to update (or do I?)

    My goal is to avoid having a fixed subset of my music available on my watch, or to stream to the watch from my phone. I know I could do this by using Music on my phone, but I'd prefer to have my Bluetooth headphones connected to my watch rather than to my phone, so I can also answer calls via the watch.

    Thanks for any insight in advance.

    (edited for clarity, I hope)

    submitted by /u/themadturk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel