• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 1, 2021

    Apple TV I love choosing my own gifts

    Apple TV I love choosing my own gifts


    I love choosing my own gifts

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    I need the 4k in LR to be the main hub to access Homekit from long press TV button. How can I flip this? The 4 is in MB.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    No HDR output Amazon Prime

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    I just started watching the new series of Grand Tour and it says in the description it supports HDR but I'm not getting a HDR output on my LG CX. My Apple TV settings are set to 'Match Content'

    submitted by /u/Hoddggy
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an Up Next screen

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    Is there a screen within the TV app that has what you have added to Up Next besides the horizontal list on the main page?

    submitted by /u/kingrando1
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV HD (2015 4th Generation) vs Apple TV 4k (2021)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    I'm currently using a 2015 Apple TV HD that I've had since just after release, and I'm very happy with it. Use it for the usual, Netflix, Amazon, Plex, etc.

    But I'm tempted to upgrade to the latest model, however I don't have 4k TV and don't have plans to get one any time soon. So just wondering would the newer A12 chip bring any noticeable improvements in speed or whatever? Or is this just a case of Upgradeitis kicking in? The cost of it wouldn't really be an issue either, but just wonder if there's any real point.

    submitted by /u/kmurph98
    [link] [comments]

    some emojis on the latest iphone ios appear differently on my apple tv. for instance, the ❤️‍�� appears as ‘❤️�� ‘ , ��‍�� appears as ‘�� �� ‘ & ❤️‍�� appears as ‘❤️ ��. ‘ my question is — in the next apple tv update, can we expect them to appear normally? also, i’m using the apple tv 4k from 2017.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    Remote issues with soundbar - 2021 4K

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:58 AM PDT

    Wondering if others have had issues with the volume and mute buttons working with sound bars. The Vizio sound bar I've got works without issue with both it's remote and my Harmony but I've got to mash the volume and mute buttons on the AppleTV remote a few times to get it to register. If it registers at all.

    Curious if I got a bad remote or if the IR learning in TVOS is garbage.

    submitted by /u/CommissarSmersh
    [link] [comments]

    Why would airplay stream from phone on TCL tv but circle of death on Apple TV box and same thing on Sony tv?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    Volume control issue after updating to 14.7

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    So today I noticed that my 4th gen Apple TV hadn't updated to 14.7 on its own, so I went ahead and initiated the update manually.

    After the update, however, I'm having an issue with volume control through my Siri/Apple TV remote, which has worked perfectly up until the update.

    I've tried rebooting everything, I've tried turning off volume control, I've tried unplugging the AppleTV, I've tried adding a new remote through settings, I've activated CEC on my TV…and nothing seems to work.

    Is there anyone on here that's experienced something similar and knows how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/PhilAsp
    [link] [comments]

    “Pair Remote” message flashing - will not clear

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    I have a 4K Apple TV with the new remote. It's been working fine since I purchased the remote at its release. This morning the volume started moving to max with no input from someone. Now, the "Pairing Remote" message is flashing rapidly on the screen and will not clear. The remote is working, however. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it. I have tried resetting the remote and restarting the Apple TV

    submitted by /u/realbigtar
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to ask Apple TV to turn on my tv when the Apple TV turns on but not turn it off when the Apple TV turns off?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if there’s a way to automatically connect AirPods to an Apple TV so you don’t have to go through the whole “hold down the home button” routine? Thanks

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    Sound cuts out at the start of the video?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    Recently got the new 4K. When I start a video the sound will count out for like one second make about 10 seconds in. It's fine throughout the rest of the video but it's pretty much every video it will do that. Any ideas what's going on?

    submitted by /u/XOXO-Gossip-Crab
    [link] [comments]

    Seems that Apple will never address the fact that this device struggles with 24fps content. Happens ONLY on videos formatted as such.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    Sound is not working for any TV+ shows/movies, Netflix, Prime - tvOS15 beta

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    Anybody else having this problem? The above apps are literally just playing everything on mute, but YouTube and other apps that do not use the native Apple TV video player are working fine.

    I've tried restarting, I've made sure they aren't trying to connect to AirPods or anything else, but nothing is helping. The weird thing is that the preview videos on Netflix are playing sound just fine, so it really makes me think it's a problem with the full native video player.

    submitted by /u/Ben77mc
    [link] [comments]

    No 4K quality option in YouTube while using Airplay?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel