• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 1, 2021

    Apple iOS Apple boots 'Tinder for anti-vaxxers' app from the App Store for violating COVID-19 guidelines

    Apple iOS Apple boots 'Tinder for anti-vaxxers' app from the App Store for violating COVID-19 guidelines


    Apple boots 'Tinder for anti-vaxxers' app from the App Store for violating COVID-19 guidelines

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    Found it funny how the 3 App Store looking icons were suggested at once.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    I wrote shortcut to log when the phone connect to charger, reaches 100 percent. It creates a note so that we can track the battery charge cycles.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    What is the instant messaging option in contacts?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:03 PM PDT

    What’s this for?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    What do you use to send safari tabs to your windows PC?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    Considering as "Continue on PC" is gone (scroll down to the "whats new" section), and this thread recommends it first and foremost, what do y'all use instead?

    submitted by /u/Shadowjonathan
    [link] [comments]

    If someone knows could it be done, and if yes how

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    I wonder could It be done that when I get sms from certain number, that then automatically reply sms is sent with certain text. Reason why I would like to do

    so is because I have unlimited data in my phone plan, but once certain data is used I get message from same number to which I need to reply with certain word, and then I get more data,

    and that is something which would be great if it could be automated, but I don't know how,

    thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Embarrassed_Raisin_1
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to “pause” weekly recurring events on iCal?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I'm hoping you can help me. I'm a teacher on a two week schedule so, say, every two weeks on Monday I teach Year 9 at 9.10. I've set this up on my iCal using fortnightly repeating events. My issue is that - if I'm off for a week - that disrupts my system as I'm a week ahead of where I should be.

    Is there a way to "pause" recurring events so when I come back from my holiday it goes back to the right week?

    submitted by /u/Nearly_adulting
    [link] [comments]

    Can you make this screen show every time you open your studio buds case? I’ve only seen it when pairing.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    Tiktok app without installing? When opened, it’s not the full app. Not in settings app list, can’t uninstall or find an icon. Anyone seen this?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    My screentime is always horrifically inflated. If I view the breakdown, it comes nowhere near the total time shown. Does this happen to anyone else?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:10 AM PDT

    Please help why is this happening

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    iPhone exiting apps immediately after switching to another app, multitasking not working

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    Hello, my 2 year old iPhone XR is running iOS 14.6 and whenever I switch apps, the app I switch from closes and when I switch back it reloads (safari reloads page, reddit scroll backs to top, instagram refreshes feed etc), so basically i have no multitasking anymore. I've read that this can happen when you're low on storage but I have almost 20GB free on the 64GB phone. I tried restarting the device as well, didn't help.

    Anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/baszodani
    [link] [comments]

    Increasing repeat rate of backspace key on onscreen keyboard

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:54 PM PDT

    Is there any way to increase the speed of the backspace button for the stock iOS onscreen keyboard? I have only found settings for the external keyboard in Accessibility settings.

    submitted by /u/Jendk3r
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube broken?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    Just today all YouTube videos in safari opens in safari even if I have set it to open in the YouTube app. Is it broken? I use, 12 pro max running iOS 14.7.1 and YouTube premium, if these info help.

    submitted by /u/markaznar
    [link] [comments]

    Getting to the App Store Instead of the App

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    I've tried googling my question but I can't make it understand me (English isn't my first language, sorry!) — Whenever I open something like Wikipedia or Twitter in my browser, my iPhone asks me if I want to open the content in the appropriate app. However, whenever I agree to do so, I end up in the App Store (where I can 'open' the app, but the direct link to the content is gone)

    I feel like this is an easy fix, so what am I doing wrong? Again, sorry for asking such a noob question. (In case it's needed: iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14.6)

    submitted by /u/LajosvH
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a 3rd party keyboard that predicts/word suggests from its own data base/dictionary? Rather than learning from the things that you type?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 03:11 AM PDT

    This is a security concern for me. I just want it to be generic. I don't want it to be logging any words or word patterns that I frequently use.

    For now I've cleared my keyboard dictionary and also changed the setting to remove predictive text. I am using the English UK keyboard. I do want it to predict text I just want to always work as from factory and not learn my patterns and behaviour

    Also I know there are keyboards that you can block words that you use, this isn't what I'm looking for

    Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/sleepingseaturtle
    [link] [comments]

    Chats disappearing on Instagram

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:57 AM PDT

    My chats on Instagram, with a specific person have been disappearing. I'm aware of the vanish chats feature and I'm pretty sure I don't have that enabled.

    So here's how the chats disappear

    1) I scroll upwards once and all the messages are there. 2) I scroll upwards for the second time after closing and reopening the chat and some of the messages from the same day disappear and it shows me messages from a few days back (say 10 July). 3) When I scroll upwards for the third time after closing and reopening Insta or the chat, the chats from the same day completely disappear and then it directly shows me chats from even further days (say 5 July now)

    I'm using iPhone 12 pro, latest iOS and Instagram version, anyone has faces this error lately? The chats seem to be there if I open Instagram on web. I've reinstalled Instagram as well but the problem persists.

    submitted by /u/beermoney_
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 overheating

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:33 AM PDT

    Hey guys, my iPhone 7 on latest 14.7.1 is overheating for no reason, even scrolling through Instagram cause the back of the phone near the camera to go extremely hot like you can't touch it… outside the temperature it's 40°c thought… is it normal?

    submitted by /u/Miserable-Relief-638
    [link] [comments]

    Applications from Play Store

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:19 AM PDT

    I am planning to be an iOS user soon, so here's my question. Is there a way to install bought applications and games from Play Store on iPhone? Or I need to buy it once again on App Store?

    submitted by /u/JacobDbV
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t open YouTube links on YouTube and can’t set YouTube as default app?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    When getting sent a YouTube link on WhatsApp, it only opens in either chrome or safari. How do I get it to open in YouTube by default again?

    submitted by /u/Uchugaki
    [link] [comments]

    What's the learning curve and difficulty of getting adjusted to the swipe navigation of iOS after using the three button android navigation layout for pretty much the past decade?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 01:12 AM PDT

    Whenever I use my friends iPhone I can't for the life of me find a back button

    submitted by /u/we_wuz_kangz_420
    [link] [comments]

    How can I stop apps like discord from opening up the safari browser when clicking a link instead of opening up the respected app?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    Hey there, this morning I clicked on a YouTube link that someone had sent me on discord and my ipad (air 2) opened up safari YouTube instead of the YouTube app I already have installed. It was perfectly fine before, opening up the YouTube app instead, I don't know why it just started now. Anyone know how to make discord or any other app open up the YouTube app when clicking a video link instead of opening up safari web browser? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Ryan_2260
    [link] [comments]

    What’s this bug. My phone keeps black screen. Music continues to play normally. Pressing any button has no effect until the system is reloaded.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:44 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel