• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 24, 2021

    Apple TV So many ads on YouTube

    Apple TV So many ads on YouTube


    So many ads on YouTube

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    Why am I being told when an ad is coming, giving the option to skip it and then being told another ad is coming 5 seconds later? It's been happening for a few days now, but I didn't notice if YouTube had updated since then

    submitted by /u/RYYYYYYAAAAAAAAN
    [link] [comments]

    The Morning Show — Season 2 Official Trailer

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Apple Music - Some songs sound dull on ATV 4K

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 03:05 AM PDT

    Does anyone else have this experience?

    I use Apple Music and most songs sound great to my amp (Pioneer VSX LX50), others sound quite dull but not when played through other devices.

    Sound through other sources sound fantastic, so just an issue with the Music App.

    submitted by /u/Passivefever81
    [link] [comments]

    ‘The Morning Show’ New Trailer: Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Aniston Emerge from the Wreckage

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    Free 4 months of Apple TV+, Apple Music, iCloud+ 50GB and 6 months of Apple Arcade when you sign up for Target Circle. Individually claimed. No purchase necessary. New subscribers only. U.S. only.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    Is a bad audio sync delay normal with an Apple TV?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    I recently just switched from a 4K Fire Stick to the new 4K Apple TV and out of the box the audio delay is very bad.

    My set up is Apple TV > HDMI > Denon receiver > 7.1 speaker setup and LG projector

    The Apple TV i set on 4K SDR 60 but I've tried different settings throughout including turning on and off the match frame rate with no luck.

    I've had to manually set a delay in my Denon to around 250 ms. I've tried the wireless audio calibration in the settings but that doesn't do anything

    I didn't have any audio delay with the Fire Stick so I'm just wondering why the Apple TV is so bad.

    submitted by /u/Swartschenhimer
    [link] [comments]

    4K Dolby Vision 59.94 with Match Frame Rate/Dynamic Range on best settings for Sony X950H DV TV for mainly sports and ATV+?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    Have: Apple TV 4K (2021) and Sony X950H DV TV. Main use for ATV will be NFL Sunday Ticket for football games and Apple TV+.

    I've been reading a bunch of posts about settings and it seems to vary by TV and by preference. Hoping someone with a Sony X950H (or similar), or someone with vast knowledge, can let me know what the best settings are for the two Match Content Settings (Frame Rate and Dynamic Range) and Format (currently at 4K DV 59.94) if almost everything I will be watching on this will be football games via the Sunday Ticket app, ATV+ shows/movies, and maybe trying the other streaming apps.

    May also check out Netflix/Hulu/Prime/HBO/Amazon/Disney to see if better on the ATV vs my Shield Pro 19, but mainly concerned with watching sports via Sunday Ticket app and Apple TV+. The reason I got the ATV is because the Sunday ticket app on the Shield doesn't allow 4 games at once like the ATV app for it does.

    Is what I have per the above the best for that? Are there any downfalls to the above settings and if so which scenarios? Hoping it's little to none. My number one concern is making it look best for football via the Sunday Ticket app and wondering if the above is the best for sports through the ATV with my TV. And would settings to make that as good as can be cause issues with the other apps? I'm thinking my TV can handle most things and it shouldn't be an issue, but just want to see if anyone else has any experience or advice. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/MartyIU13
    [link] [comments]

    T‑Mobile is Giving Customers One Year of Apple TV+, on Us

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    Why doesn’t ATV not have any VPN apps?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    I'm still puzzled that iPhones, iPads have VPN's in the App Store. But not for Apple TV. I love my ATV but I do have to use my Android Shield every now and again due to being able to use a VPN. Have Apple got any articles as to why they don't have any VPN apps?

    submitted by /u/Negative_Plane
    [link] [comments]

    iTunes movies low resolution…

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    In the last few days we haven't been able to watch anything in HD through iTunes. None of my digital copy movies nor a movie we tried to rent through iTunes will play in HD. It's very blocky and the audio is distorted. All my other streaming apps on Apple TV are playing fine in full HD. HBO Max, Disney+, Netflix are all fine and full HD. I tried toggling settings in Apple TV for the iTunes app from "best available" to "Better". For a brief moment the movies played in HD. But when I stopped and started them again they were back to being low Rez. I am getting 360mbps wifi speeds to the Apple TV as tested by Ookla. I even did a full reset of the Apple TV. Upon firing up the movies from iTunes after the reset they were playing in HD. But once I stopped the movie and went back into it, it was back to low def again. Apple support keeps saying their servers are fine. Something is wrong though if it's only content coming from iTunes.

    submitted by /u/Lanky-Performer8849
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else find the YouTube app + HomePod audio out to be incredibly buggy?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    I finally managed to get two OG HomePods and it sounds awesome. Except YouTube.

    It's like airplay gets mixed up and starts increasing volume at random. And decreasing. And ignoring my up/down commands….

    D+, espn, Hulu, apple+, etc all work great though.

    submitted by /u/mr_blanket
    [link] [comments]

    Owners of both Apple TV 4K (2021) and Shield Pro 19 notice any nuances in apps between them and use some on one and some on the other?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Have: Apple TV 4K (2021), Shield Pro 19, Sony X950H DV TV, Sony HTX-8500 soundbar.

    Long story short I have a Shield Pro 19 and love it. Got an Apple TV 4K recently because I subscribed to the NFL Sunday Ticket service for the upcoming season and the Shield's Sunday Ticket app does not allow to watch multiple games at once. The ATV Sunday Ticket app does. So this is why I have both.

    Have any users of both boxes preferred one or the other for certain apps and why? Figure while I have both now I'd like to know the little nuances people in the same boat (if any) have encountered and use each app on the best box. Will definitely use Apple TV+ on the Apple TV 4K. I know Plex will be Shield for Atmos playback and handling anything my files can throw at it. More wondering for apps like Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney/HBO Max/ESPN. Don't care about Youtube and hardly ever use that.

    submitted by /u/MartyIU13
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot control volume using my iPhone

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    I found a lot of discussions concerning this issue and none of the answers worked for me.

    I own a Panasonic tx-58gx800e and an Apple TV 4k gen 2.

    VieraLink (HDMI CEC) is enabled on my TV and I can turn it on / off and control the volume using the physical apple tv remote.

    However, it seems impossible to control volume using my iphone / siri.

    Can it be related to the hdmi cable I'm using ?

    submitted by /u/IAmAuk
    [link] [comments]

    Which streaming apps do you subscribe too?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    I have Netflix, Amazon prime, Hulu and Disney.

    Thinking of adding amc+ (worth it)?

    Cancelled Apple TV+ and will resume once it adds more new shows towards the end of the year probably.

    What are your streaming apps that you keep in rotation.

    Bonus question - anyone here use a Sony XM4 headphone with Apple TV.

    For late light watching when kids are sleeping I am currently using AirPods Pro but my ears start to hurt. Also, worried I might miss out on the spacial audio when it updated with iOS 15 and comes to Apple TV.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/tin369
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV subreddit should change it’s icon (2 years later..)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 05:18 AM PDT

    I already mentioned this 2 years ago:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/appletv/comments/d99k5l/apple_tv_subreddit_should_change_its_icon/

    So I will say it again:

    This subreddit still has the blue-ish Apple TV app icon. But since iOS 13.1 is out it's just black and white now. So I think the mods should change it, just my opinion :)

    submitted by /u/Sneeuwvlok
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel