• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 26, 2021

    Apple TV Atmos in Infuse 7?

    Apple TV Atmos in Infuse 7?


    Atmos in Infuse 7?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    While Plex on my Apple TV's decodes Atmos as regular 5.1, Infuse 7 shows up (and sounds like) Atmos through my receiver. I was under the impression only streaming media was decoded in Atmos on Apple TV. Anyone else seen and heard this on their system?

    submitted by /u/bigkev640
    [link] [comments]

    Found problem with new Apple TV 4K (2021) and NFL Gamepass

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 01:22 AM PDT

    I found a problem with new Apple TV 4K (2021) and NFL Gamepass. When watching a game you are unable to fast forward or reverse using the new Apple TV remote control.

    It works on an older Apple TV with the touch remote and also works on the new Apple TV if you use the remote control on your iPhone. However, if you use the new remote control it doesn't work.

    submitted by /u/BaronVonSmith
    [link] [comments]

    Just ordered Apple TV 4k, few questions bout PLEX, MKV, anime, NAS etc.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 04:08 AM PDT

    Howdy, just ordered Apple TV 4k, despite already having LG CX and built in apps i miss possibility to reliably watch my collection of Anime on MKV files. Problem is that most of them are 10bit or .265 format so i heard either Infuse or PLEX can solve that.

    Now comes the question, do i just play it from my PC (can i somehow?), or do i invest in NAS like My Cloud EX2 (can get one really cheap) and stream from there? Will it even work? I understand that Synologi or QNAP are better NAS choices, but they cost a lot more in comparison to EX2.

    Anyone that had experience watching .265 or MKV Anime files from PC or NAS like EX2? Should it work properly? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Velsu-
    [link] [comments]

    Apple's The Changeling - LaKeith Stanfield Will Star in Series Adaptation - Cinemablind

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    Siri remote app compatibility?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 03:11 AM PDT

    My kid's been chewing on my remote and the touch pad is getting funky so i've been deliberating upgrading to the new siri remote with the touch wheel. I've been reading though, that app compatibility is a bit spotty.

    I use netflix, disney+, prime video and plex. Can anyone confirm compatiblity with those apps? I gather it was not great at launch but was hopefully improving over time as apps updated, just not sure what the current state of compatibility is?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/digitalpencil
    [link] [comments]

    None of AppleTV Series have been a miss for me yet

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    Don't know if this post will get removed but I'm just gonna put it out there. I just LOVE the shows I've seen from AppleTV. These are the ones I've seen so far and it's five for five the better pieces of tv I've had the pleasure of watching:

    1) See. Love this show, can't wait for the second season. Bit of a slow start, I'll admit but once it gets going, it is just amazing. Also, Jason Mamoa. How can you not love Aquaman? And Season 2 is gonna have 6-time World Champion Dave Bautista. Even better.

    2) Little America. Definitely a show I was amazed by. When I first started watching it, I was worried that some of the episodes will be heartbreaking but I am pleasantly surprised by how wholesome this series is. Just a great show overall

    3) Mythic Quest. My least favorite so far but still pretty enjoyable. By the end of Season 2, I got a bit tired of the asshole characters in the show but that's just me.

    4) For All Mankind. This show. This show, man. I fucking LOVE this show. It is honestly one of the greatest pieces of television to ever exist. To be honest, I first heard of FAM last year but kept putting it off (for some reason or another) and now, I just can't wait for Season 3. Season 1 was good, Season 2 was amazing.

    5) Ted Lasso. Read number 4.

    submitted by /u/Mordred_XIII
    [link] [comments]

    Is Greyhound ok for kids?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    My 9 year old is a huge WWII fan and want to know if it would be ok for him to watch?

    submitted by /u/edsil44
    [link] [comments]

    Sony X85J remote - when turning off the TV with the Sony remote, the Apple TV stays on. BUT When turning the TV back on, the Apple TV turns off... Then have to use the Apple TV remote to turn it back on. Is there a way to stop the Sony remote from interacting with the apple TV?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    Not sure how dumb this question even is. I resorted to getting an Apple TV since the native google TV interface was driving me nuts. And now I have this insane issue.

    I'm not certain if this behavior is expected out of the box and I'm meant to change some setting. I would like my Apple TV to stay on all the time. Which is why I'm turning my TV on and off with its own remote. But the on action for the TV is turning off the Apple TV... (apple tv stays on when I'm turning TV off). It would have been acceptable if turning off the TV also turned on the Apple TV and turning it on brought both back up...but no.

    Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated as I know nothing about smart TVs nor Apple TV.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/All_Roll
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having trouble streaming Apple TV series on Roku TV? it just displays the green screen. Apple music works fine/showtime screening works fine. So I am not sure what the issue is?image attached

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    Video playback quality in iCloud Photos App

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    Hey Guys,

    I'm sure this has been asked before and I did try to find answers but havent seen anything. Basically the picture quality when playing back video's in the Photos app is really bad. Sometimes its ok but often it drops to look like a poor youtube video. I'm confused as to why...

    My videos are 4k 60fps recorded on iPhone 12 Pro Max. I'm using a 2021 AppleTV 4k on a 4k TV. My internet connection is fibre and can easily handle multiple 4k streams so I don't think its a bandwidth issue. Do other people have these issues?

    Any suggestions or discussion greatly appreciated

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/slipperybiscuit2k20
    [link] [comments]

    Reset Apple TV (4K Gen I) and remote got disconnected

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    I reset my Apple TV as I'm planning to give it to my parents. When the Apple TV reseted it lost remote connection. I had originally lost my remote that it came with so I had bought a new remote.

    Any one know how I can connect the remote again or bypass the main setup without the remote so I can set it up for my parents? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/burningfenix
    [link] [comments]

    ATV turns itself on

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    Help! My new 2021 ATV 4K just turns itself on after being off for for a while. This happens after holding off button to "turn of everything". This also turns my monitor on vie HDMI-CEC

    submitted by /u/AmitMargalit
    [link] [comments]

    Steam Link

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    Hello, I have a problem with linking my aptv with steam via MacBook. But there is a problem, when a window pop up on MacBook I can't type anything. Anyone had something like that and can help?

    submitted by /u/lsxardek
    [link] [comments]

    Using AppleTV with Sonos amp problems

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    Hey I've got my Apple TV running through a hdmi switch to my projector and Sonos Amp for home theater audio.

    The problem is I can't get the audio to come consistently through my Sonos system. I need to go to settings and change to temporary audio output every time I change apps on AppleTV. Super annoying!

    Any way to change the default audio, or am I missing something? Thanks

    submitted by /u/freddyblang
    [link] [comments]

    No Browser?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    Why isn't there an Internet Browser for Apple TV?

    submitted by /u/Ghostwood7
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any sports on Apple TV or just links to content I have to pay for?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    Not the physical box but the service

    submitted by /u/Constant-Meat8430
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of amateur Apple TV screensaver is this?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel