• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 26, 2021

    Apple Watch Rocked a S1 aluminum for 4+ years. No scratches. Bought the S6 SS at launch “because they’re more durable” and this happened from a 2ft fall on my bathroom floor. Nice.

    Apple Watch Rocked a S1 aluminum for 4+ years. No scratches. Bought the S6 SS at launch “because they’re more durable” and this happened from a 2ft fall on my bathroom floor. Nice.


    Rocked a S1 aluminum for 4+ years. No scratches. Bought the S6 SS at launch “because they’re more durable” and this happened from a 2ft fall on my bathroom floor. Nice.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    First day of college! I’ve been stuck in the house all year before, which is why my move goal is so low. Now I gotta bump up these numbers!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    Is there any what to Remove screen scratches?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 03:46 AM PDT

    I had a bicycle accident at 50 km/h in which I severely scraped my right forearm, the Apple Watch (Series 4) also scraped over the asphalt. Probs to the display glass, no shattering and still usable.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    Anyone have this AOD issue?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 01:40 AM PDT

    Concept: watchOS 9 should redesign the home screen, add fun new faces, and let developers make widgets

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    I’ve never been so close to hitting 24 hours on the standing goal but fell short. My hunt to climb my Everest continues.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Award for consecutive ring closure streaks?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    Last week I passed 365 straight days of closing all three rings, and I was surprised Apple didn't have an award specifically for this. Does anyone else think they reeeeeally should add this?

    submitted by /u/vbob99
    [link] [comments]

    Apple watchOS 8 developer preview Beta 7 released

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 11:04 PM PDT

    Unknown number in Walkie Talkie suggested add

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    I have an unknown number in my Walkie Talkie app, when adding a new contact. Screenshot. This seems to be Chicago number, don't know anyone or have any relatives that live there, I'm in CA. This number seems to be iMessage capable.

    I tried unpair/repair/reset the Watch, rebooted the iPhone, turned off all Siri suggestions, I even added the phone number to blocked number and it's still suggested. One last thing to try is to reset and pair as new, which I'd rather not do until the S7 comes out anyway.

    Has anyone seen this, how do I clear this?

    submitted by /u/Tackticat
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a program for the Apple Watch where when I open it and press the button on the Digital Crown, it will record the button the crown was pressed?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    Alternatively, a program which simply records the time anytime the Digital Crown is pressed, even in the background.

    submitted by /u/RelayFX
    [link] [comments]

    Any workaround yet that I’m not aware of to control music or “now playing” on my iPad via the Apple Watch?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    I know it's now possible to control the music on Mac with Apple Watch via the "remote" app, but I really need to control it on my iPad. Are there any 3rd party apps that could make this happen even?

    I know I have very specific needs, but I'm a PE teacher that plays music in class thru my iPad, but years later and I'm still begging to be able to pause & play the music with my watch while I'm moving all around the gym.

    Thanks for any possible insight you may have.

    submitted by /u/TLP34
    [link] [comments]

    WatchOS 8 Beta 7 Camera app malfunction. Can still taking pictures or record video but nothing is displayed on the screen. Weird.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    Am I able to download music onto any apple watch then listen on my AirPods away from my phone? i have apple music if that matters. thanks

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    Is there a feature where siri can read aloud how many steps/calories/miles you need left to get to your goal for the day?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    I was thinking of like a reminder type of thing where I recieve an audible reminder to walk the rest of my steps to get to my goal. Also similarly I could recieve audible updates during a workout. I know that watchos 8 has this but it is only while using airpods.

    If this exists on either the fitness app or a 3rd party app without airpods please let me know.

    submitted by /u/Iauol
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Messages dictation language

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I need some help with the dictation language in messages on my watch.

    Every time I dictate a reply in messages the language defaults to German and I have to manually change it back to English.

    I don't have German set anywhere on my phone, the only language I have is English, yet every single time I reply to a message it defaults to German.

    I've scoured Google for an answer but the only information I get says that the language goes by the last used language in the messages app on the phone, but I have never used German in messages and don't have the German keyboard active.

    Any ideas why this is happening and how I can fix it? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/phoenixhunter
    [link] [comments]

    Series 6 not giving haptic feedback

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    Checked in settings and everything seems normal. I swim a lot and thought that would have something to do with it. Could someone help?

    Thanks!

    EDIT: just a restart solved the problem

    submitted by /u/btk79
    [link] [comments]

    I’m getting my Apple Watch Series LTE tomorrow, can it use Spotify on it and can I connect earbuds to the watch?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel