• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 1, 2021

    Apple Help My iPad mini has these weird lines over it. Everything else works fine-no lag or anything-but it's annoying as hell. Any way to fix this?

    Apple Help My iPad mini has these weird lines over it. Everything else works fine-no lag or anything-but it's annoying as hell. Any way to fix this?


    My iPad mini has these weird lines over it. Everything else works fine-no lag or anything-but it's annoying as hell. Any way to fix this?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    iPhone XR. Screen replaced now corner goes dim. Goes away for a bit after rebooting.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    Anyone else had this? Very odd that it happened as I made a purchase instead of the usual message from iTunes (shown in thread above). My network provider EE know nothing about it. Odd it’s on the official thread and doesn’t ask to click a link etc like scams normally do.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 04:29 AM PDT

    what is this and how do i turn it ofd?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    Any idea why my Staples.ca is constantly running on my iPad? No application or internet tab open for it.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 04:39 PM PDT

    iPad mini 4 keeps restoring with passcode and disabled.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    I have an iPad mini 4 that I forgot the passcode to and not sure how but the laguage in in Japanese. I've tried placing it in DFU/Recovery mode and doing a clean restore but nothing has worked yet. The iPad restores setup already and disabled.

    submitted by /u/NaH_iT_wAs_TrUe
    [link] [comments]

    Other storage clearance idea?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    I disabled group messaging on iPhone 12 and filtered unknown senders, yet I get these messages still.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    Is ReiBoot legit? iPhone stuck in recovery mode,

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    My iphone x wouldnt power on so i contacted apple support and they said i should plug my phone to pc and recover with itunes but i tried like million times and it didnt work. And now the phone is stuck in recovery mode. I found something called reiboot on internet that may help, is that legit or scam.

    btw i ve never jailbreaked the phone

    submitted by /u/Kaan42
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best way to shorten the shortcut command-ctrl-shift-4? It copies a screen clipping to my clipboard, which is good, I just wish it were fewer keys to press like windows

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    I use a 2015 macbook

    submitted by /u/wallpapersdance
    [link] [comments]

    My iphone 11 that I got about a month ago won't power off, delete apps, or pickup and send out calls. I can pick up a call if I'm wearing headphone through the head phone buttons, but when I get a call my phone vibrates and rings but there is nothing thing that comes up to swipe or pick up the call.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:55 PM PDT

    My iphone 11 that I got about a month ago won't power off, delete apps, or pickup and send out calls. I can pick up a call if I'm wearing headphone through the head phone buttons, but when I get a call my phone vibrates and rings but there is nothing thing that comes up to swipe or pick up the call. I can't delete apps unless I go to settings. I've been noticing this for about two or three days. I can't power off my iphone, it pressdoen on the power and volume voluton but it won't power off. Less than a week ago it was works fine. Also I deleted Snapchat but the icon for the app is still on my iPhone.

    submitted by /u/Leondas04
    [link] [comments]

    Smart Battery Case Issues

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:24 PM PDT

    My iphone XR smart battery case is only charging to 77% and drops to 0% when unplugged. is this anything fixable or not?

    submitted by /u/HopefulPlum3924
    [link] [comments]

    Pen Tablet will damage your computer

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 12:34 PM PDT

    I have a 2016 15" MacBook Pro and just updated to Big Sur. Ever since this update I've been getting the message "PenTabletDriverUX will damage your computer" pop up. I tried allowing the application, and I tried moving it to trash through the pop up, but it says it must be manually moved and I can't find it to do so. I know that this isn't malware because it is for my drawing tablet (xp pen artist 12) that I have been using for the past 2 years with no issues. If I ignore it, I can still use the tablet but there is no pressure sensitivity and I have to press much harder to have it register at all.

    submitted by /u/burfordthetinker
    [link] [comments]

    Laptop won't launch into repair mode, disk too full to reinstall MacOS. Don't care about the files just need it to be usable

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I have a ~5 year old Macbook (not sure what OS I'm on) and the other day I had an error occur that wouldn't let me log on to my user. I tried starting it in repair mode and was able to enter but it crashed again and now it won't enter repair mode at all.

    I tried earlier installing the OS but I have a full computer data so I couldn't

    I have tried doing things like Option+Power but I've gotten error messages like -2003U and -2003F

    I don't care about saving my files at all. I just want to factory reset it so I can log back on and use the computer. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/InsurrectionMountain
    [link] [comments]

    Why are my User profile pictures at login the default placeholder photos instead of the picture I choose?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    So whenever I boot my Macbook up, it shows my two accounts as usual, but my guest's profile picture is just the default grey silhouette of a person on a grey background. I've tried restarting my laptop and turning it off an on and cannot find a fix.

    submitted by /u/nicoleole80
    [link] [comments]

    Just upgraded, now iMessages aren’t working

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    I've been trying to find an answer to this for hours, any help is appreciated. I had an iPhone 6, and just got an 11 today. The guy at the store did the transfer to the new phone, and it makes calls and sends texts fine. The issue is that my phone number isn't attaching itself to the new phone, so if I had a previously existing conversation with someone on an iPhone, their iMessages are not reaching me, and are going to my old phone. Here are the things I have already checked/done:

    -Turned off iMessages, turned off phone, waited 30 sec, turned on

    -Changed my AppleID password on the new phone to try to lock out the 6 and my iPad Air

    -Checked settings for "send and receive" under iMessages, and my email has a check on it, but when I try to check my phone number, I get a spinning loading symbol and nothing happens.

    -Updated my phone

    All I can think is that my phone needs time to switch over? If there's anything else I can do, I'd appreciate any help. Thanks a lot

    (sorry if the formatting of this post is bad, I'm writing it on my phone)

    Edit: formatting

    submitted by /u/WaitAZechond
    [link] [comments]

    15in MBP 2017 flex cable screen

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    Well I finally got bit by an Apple design flaw. What are the chances they'd fix this for free? Any one had any luck getting them to cover your 15in mbp flex cable repair? Literally only needed this to last a few more months until the new ones dropped.

    submitted by /u/Sr45110
    [link] [comments]

    My MacBook’s Been Stuck for Over 48hrs Erasing the Disk Now

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    I'm needing to reinstall my Catalina OS, but my 2012 MacBook said it couldn't be downloaded onto my SSDs because it was an AppleRaid. I decided to just erase the entire thing after backing it up. It's been erasing for days now. These are also 2 1TB SSDs that were striped. Suggestions?

    submitted by /u/mtt612
    [link] [comments]

    Password data leak?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    So a I just got a notification that there had been a data leak and I had to change almost all my passwords. Does anyone know how this could've happened? I haven't clicked any weird links to my knowledge. The two possibilities I have in mind are that the according to my phone the WiFi router I'm rn has weak security or that I didn't had installed the most recent update(which I have done now).

    submitted by /u/Thomas0621
    [link] [comments]

    AirPods will not connect to Mac

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    AirPods pair very easily with iPhone and iPad, but when I try to connect to macbook pro it doesn't work. Each time I hold setup, the bluetooth recognizes the pods, says connecting, then moves the pods to the list of connected devices and itself says connected, but then switches to failed to connect and moves the pods back to the bottom. This is different than the pods not being able to connect to the device. My macbook can find the pods, connect to them, but somewhere it fails.

    In fact, even when I turn the bluetooth for the computer off, the AirPods still show connected.

    I've reset the AirPods several times, reset the computer, I've done this several times. I hold the setup until it goes from white to amber. The only thing that this has done is result in me re-pairing to my phone several times.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/lazloclouds
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad mini 5 and gen 1 pen- the pen constantly disconnects within a few moments of connecting. What might you try? Tried recharging both pen and tablet and also restarting tablet

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    Gen 1 pen I think- the one that works w/ ipad mini 5

    submitted by /u/wallpapersdance
    [link] [comments]

    Camera Won’t Work On Apps

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    My phone started acting up last night after a concert after I took a bunch of videos, I figured it might be due to storage but that didn't help, it says I need to enable the camera for the apps but when you go to the settings, the option to enable it isn't there. HELP!

    submitted by /u/VimVinyl
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 series phone losing service completely

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    So I moved over to an iPhone 12 Pro Max just over a month ago without any issue then two days ago, my network/service completely bombs out - a permanent "No Service" is displayed which has effectively rendered my phone useless unless joined to wifi.

    I've seen a ton of these complaints online including multiple Youtube troubleshoot videos and have tried everything from toggling airplane mode on/off, hard resets, manually selecting my carrier and turning 5G off, resetting network settings and upgrading to the latest iOS, but still no joy. I've ruled out it being a sim card issue as I've inserted it into my previous phone and get full signal.

    Has anyone experience the same? Seems to be a hardware issue and job for the Apple Store?

    submitted by /u/Pozmans
    [link] [comments]

    Safari download restarts on iPhone

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    I'm downloading a 5gb zip folder and when it reaches 1.86gb it will pause and when I try resume it the download restarts. I have downloaded things of smaller files with no issues.

    submitted by /u/UnceremoniousWaste
    [link] [comments]

    Screentime request notifications. Is it not possible to receive them only on the iPhone or Apple Watch instead of the computer?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    So I've just discovered that when my kids send a request on screentime and I have my computer open and my phone and watch beside me it always defaults to the computer notification, and I don't receive anything on the phone or the Apple Watch. I would prefer it if it was only on my phone or Apple Watch as sometimes I walk away from my computer while it's open. I thought that by turning off the notifications on the computer would force the request to come to my phone or Apple Watch; however, it appears turning them off on my computer turns them off everywhere. To me this seems like a bug because on my phone in the screen time settings for notifications it is still on. Anyone else experience this?

    submitted by /u/Skazzyskills
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel