• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 1, 2021

    iPhoneX Charging IC Broken. Repair or save for a new phone?

    iPhoneX Charging IC Broken. Repair or save for a new phone?


    Charging IC Broken. Repair or save for a new phone?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    I was charging my iPhone X but it doesn't charge, instead it discharges. Went to a local technician, they said my charging IC was damaged, which causes my phone to not store power charge properly. They said they don't do such repair, but there are others whom might do these kind of repairs. I've searched online, the cheapest charge IC repair I found was around $100. Should I repair my phone, or should I just save my money for a new phone? Any suggestion is appreciated. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Maxmilian99
    [link] [comments]

    Question:

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    Does anybody have issues with their IPX alerting them that they have "No SIM card inserted" when it clearly is inserted? Isn't a big deal, usually I can grab a paper clip and pop it out and back in, or a quick hard reset or the phone. But inconvenient nonetheless. Anybody else have this issue? Carrier is Verizon. TIA.

    submitted by /u/htbix
    [link] [comments]

    Is the XS smart battery case still working?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    i'm just asking because i haven't seen anyone talking about it in a while. does it still work on latest iOS versions?

    submitted by /u/therealSUIN
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel