• Breaking News

    Friday, July 30, 2021

    iPhoneX iphone x battery

    iPhoneX iphone x battery


    iphone x battery

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    Hello, I'm newbie here!! I bought a second hand iphone x for 330 USD no scratches & dents with true tone and very smooth screen & performance but I am worried about its battery cuz it doesn't have enough energy to last a day with moderate use. It drains so fast. (if I wouldn't turn on low power mode). Like even my old iphone SE 1st gen could last longer than my iphone x. Firstly i got it with 100% battery health. 5 days later it went down to 92%. I checked the IMEI and it's Clean. Also It's battery cycle count is only "5" which means my battery is NEW right? Uhmm another prob, please someone answer me if iphone x speakers does sound like crackling audio quality? Mine really sucks..

    submitted by /u/Hannah_7719
    [link] [comments]

    OEM charger for iphone

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    Does using oem charger affects your iphone's health? Will it damage the phone in the longrun?? Cause my phone is just a second hand unit and the seller gave me a OEM accessories.

    submitted by /u/Hannah_7719
    [link] [comments]

    lined texture on my iphone display?, most noticeable on Low brightness. it has always been like this since i bought it from a pre owned seller

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    Fast charging for the next gen Apple iPhone 13 series

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:23 AM PDT

    iphone X screen replacement

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    so i received my iphone x back from being repaired today under the impression that it would be replaced with an OLED panel as advertised however i'm worried it's not as after doing some tests in the dark i can still see some what of a back light when having a full pure black image in full screen

    any help or tips on how to test further if it really is oled

    submitted by /u/DanV-GM
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel