• Breaking News

    Friday, July 30, 2021

    iPad Best Buy Open Box iPad Pro with raised bump on backside? Excellent condition certified. Can this affect functionality?

    iPad Best Buy Open Box iPad Pro with raised bump on backside? Excellent condition certified. Can this affect functionality?


    Best Buy Open Box iPad Pro with raised bump on backside? Excellent condition certified. Can this affect functionality?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    Testing the limits of the M1: 20 layers, 2k res, 12fps, 5sec, 4gb scene, 1 APp

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    Testing the limits of the M1: 20 layers, 2k res, 12fps, 5sec, 4gb scene, 1 APp

    The finished shot

    Hello Appeople (??),

    So I've been laying down a long time passion project for the past few weeks and had considered making my daily workflow more ''mobile". Being a long time desktop animator, I had never considered doing any work on a device nor I thought there was any capable device allowing for serious animation work.

    Then I heard of the M1 Ipad…

    After doing extensive research, I decided to dive in after finding out about Callipeg (and Procreate).

    Though, I never considered wrapping up my whole workflow on a single device/app, boy I would be lying If I said I'm not impressed by what I was able to do on a single application.

    The whole shot seen up there has been done solely on Callipeg (even though I intended to use Procreate for the background but I didnt out of laziness).

    Took me about 2 days and I was puzzled to see that beast of software (I have the 5gb RAM version) being able to pull through the frames without any significant hiccups.👀

    A rather large file size…

    I always waved off using any tablet for their lack of computing power but seeing the IPad ram through 20 layers at once (although on A 12 FPS animation) did impress me, especially in a 2k resolution scene.

    Here's a shot of the clean up.

    https://preview.redd.it/s86enxg4t8e71.png?width=2732&format=png&auto=webp&s=37df395377477b8039dbc2d75da9ace474aebef7

    'On top of that, the 9ms latency makes me speechless; although it's not like drawing on paper in terms of responsiveness, it's miles away from any Screen Tablet I've used before and going back to my desktop Wacom feels like complete travesty now😀…

    I only wish I had bigger screen still despite having the 12.9 version. I understand though that most Ipad users don't do that type of intensive work on the device and mostly use the thing for note taking, media consumption and light work.

    https://i.redd.it/yhrk0wg4t8e71.gif

    Anyway props to the IPad engineers for coming up with a beast of this size and to Callipeg team as well for putting up a sturdy well optimised app available to us.

    Ill post more of my work done the software\device later on to see how far I can push the stuff.

    submitted by /u/BlondPaul
    [link] [comments]

    This pretty much sums up why the capabilities of the iPad are being held back.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    Windows 10 remote desktop on Ipad Pro M1 (2021)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    Hi!

    Do anybody have experience with using remote desktop on a windows 10 PC from an IPad Pro 2021? Is it fluid?

    I'm asking because I'm considering replacing my laptop with an iPad, but still need some of the windows software on my laptop/windows desktop.

    Cheers and thank you!

    submitted by /u/FlimsyJello9094
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel