• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 31, 2021

    iPhone iPhone 12 clear slim case that doesn’t yellow?

    iPhone iPhone 12 clear slim case that doesn’t yellow?


    iPhone 12 clear slim case that doesn’t yellow?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 03:08 AM PDT

    Hi guys, Are there any slim clear cases out there that don't yellow? Or is this something all clear cases will do? Even if there are some out there that take a lot longer to yellow than others I'd be interested in. Anyone know of anything? Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/C-Dawgg
    [link] [comments]

    What's New With Find My in iOS 15: Tracking When iPhone is Off, Live Locations, Locate After Erase and More

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    iPhone 11 Pro / Shudders and Stalls w/ Non OEM Screen (But you knew that already)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    I spent a lot of money to have this phone, and after a year, I finally dropped it. A distance of from my waist to the ground, let's call it 3 feet. Wrapped in a case and a screen protector, the screen just shattered. And then things got bad...

    I'm sure this topic has been beat to death here in the past, but to replace the screen with an apple made screen, Apple shows it on their website as $260.00. I couldn't do it, not without starting and argument at home, so I went with the local guy and it still cost me $160.00, less $100.00 insurance that I had already.

    It's just not the same phone anymore. Many display features no longer work without an Apple OEM screen. Primarily, True Tone, it's gone from settings and now when I use it I have:

    -Scrolling stalls, shudders, and flickers.

    -The screen reacts to my finger before I touch the glass, resulting in unintended actions, like randomly closing apps.

    -Watching something and using the onscreen volume slider, instead of the slider moving, the whole app lifts up and moves off the screen or just closes.

    I mention this to say, guard that screen with your life. I considered doing it myself, but I don't know how to get the Apple made screen. Besides the fact that using my phone now makes me sad and annoyed, I was told if I wait about 3 years, the screen price will come down and I can get it all working like new then.

    So, I only have 1,092 days left. If anyone knows anything to make it better by all means, please chime in.

    submitted by /u/Grotto2018
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an easy iphone attachment/accessory that accepts both apple pay and google pay, where I could set at $5 and quickly/easily collect a bunch of donations?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    I've seen the card reader attachments for phones and ipads, but is there like an apply pay / google pay attachment/accessory that would let me quickly collect say $5 donations (set the donation level to $5 and quickly collect money by clicks from people on their phones).?

    submitted by /u/raisly_questions
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] I have an iPhone X magsafe mod idea.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 02:40 AM PDT

    I accidentally shattered the rear glass of my ip X. I took out all the glass pieces and taped the back with blue masking tape. Since I'm using it with a case its not visible or accessible to dust.

    Question 1: Can I buy this magsafe sticker set and stick it around my exposed wireless coil to mimic the iphone 12 magsafe functionality? It won't make any bulge and thickness will not change since there is no glass at the back. And if I snap on any tight case it will probably be unnoticeable. What are your thoughts about this mod and this product on amazon?

    Question 2: Does backglass has any function like dissipating heat etc? Can I continue to use my iphone without any rear glass?

    submitted by /u/burcbuluklu
    [link] [comments]

    What's New With Find My in iOS 15: Tracking When iPhone is Off, Live Locations, Locate After Erase and More

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    The Grid 4S Review: An iPhone 4S Hanging On Your Bedroom Wall

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:01 AM PDT

    Why do I feel like my phone is scamming me when it says I have a security breach?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    It wants me to change my passwords on pretty much everything, on all my email accounts. That's just a lot of work and it brings me back to getting scam emails try to get access my stuff from before I learned how to filter junk mail. Should I really pay attention to these? Kinda lazy, how necessary is it?

    submitted by /u/Bee-Soup20515
    [link] [comments]

    Guide to maximizing iPhone battery life at all cost

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    This list is compiled to increase battery life for iPhone, feel free to add anything or correct me in the comments! Made for iOS 14.7

    1) Turn off background app refresh for all apps

    2) Turn on Dark Mode (only if you have an OLED iPhone, such as iPhone X/XS, 11 pro, or 12/12 pro).

    If you do not have any of the above iPhones, use light mode - iPhone LCD displays consume slightly (very very very small amount) less energy when displaying white than black.

    2.5) Extreme: Turn on Grayscale

    3) Turn off auto brightness and keep it on the lowest visible level since the iPhone can auto-adjust brightness to higher than needed

    4) Turn on reduce white point, set to 100% (if you do not want to always have it on, set the function as an accessibility shortcut)

    5) Turn off notifications for all apps

    6) Turn off location services for all apps

    7) Turn on Reduce Motion, Prefer Cross-Fade Transitions (Accessibility -> Motion)

    8) Turn off "Learn from this app", "Show suggestions from app", "Suggest app" for all apps, found in settings for any installed app (Scroll down in settings to installed apps -> Siri & Search)

    9) Turn on Optimized Battery Charging

    10) (OLED only) Use a pitch black wallpaper, Apple has one in the Stills section for wallpapers. (Looks are temporary, battery life is forever)

    If you want to keep your wallpaper, turn on Dark Appearance Dims Wallpaper.

    11) Turn off "Allow Apps to Request to Track" (Privacy -> Tracking)

    12) Turn off "Fitness Tracking" (Privacy -> Motion & Fitness)

    13) Turn on Auto-Lock for 30s

    14) Turn on Low Power Mode

    15) Turn off Listen for "Hey Siri"

    16) Turn off "Tap to Wake", this will also help you turn on your phone less purely on instinct, and instead turn it on with purposeful intent

    17) Turn off True Tone

    18) Turn on Low Quality Image Mode (Messages)

    19) Turn off Send Read Receipts (Messages)

    20) Turn off Preload Top Hit (Safari)

    21) Turn off Search Engine Suggestions/ Safari Suggestions (Safari)

    22) Turn off Live Photo in Camera, Turn on Preserve Live Photo Setting (Camera -> Preserve Settings)

    23) Set Record Video to 720p HD at 30 fps (Camera)

    24) Turn off Keep Normal Photo for Smart HDR (Camera). If you're willing to part with Smart HDR then turn it off.

    25) Turn off Record Stereo Sound (Camera)

    26) Set Record Slo-mo to 1080p HD at 120 fps

    27) Turn off Personal Hotspot (Cellular)

    28) Turn off Data Roaming (Cellular -> Cellular Data Options)

    29) Turn off Airdrop

    30) Power Off iphone when knowing you will not use it for the next 2 hours or more

    31) Turn off Predictive Keyboard (General -> Keyboards)

    32) (OLED) Turn off Night Shift, the yellow tint it produces is more power consuming than a regular dark mode display. Instead, don't use your iPhone the hour before sleeping.

    33) Turn off Local Network for all apps

    34) Turn off Bluetooth for all apps

    35) Turn off Analytics & Improvements and Apple Advertising (Privacy)

    36) Turn off Keyboard Clicks (Sounds & Haptics)

    37) Turn off Lock Sound (Sounds & Haptics)

    38) Turn off System Haptics (Sounds & Haptics)

    39) Turn on Reduce Transparency (Accessibility -> Display & Text Size)

    40) Make an Ergonomic Home Screen. Put the Apps/Folders you use the most the closest to where your dominant thumb would be when holding your iPhone.

    submitted by /u/sunswim3
    [link] [comments]

    Will iPhone 6s get iOS 16 or later?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    Apple usually gates iOS updates by RAM (by previous trends). The A9 in iPhone 6s was a huge upgrade over A8 than A11 or A12 was over A10. The iPhone 7 is the first quad-core CPU iPhone while iPhone 8 was the first hexacore CPU iPhone. But Apple has never gated devices by CPU cores I guess. The iPhone 7 and 8 both have 2 GB RAM just like the iPhone 6s. So if iPhone 7/8 gets iOS 16 or 17, will the iPhone 6s also get that iOS?

    PS: The battery is not usually an issue for 6s users as they just want to hold on to their old phones (maybe with a battery replacement)

    submitted by /u/Mr-Duda15
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 13 delay happens by this reason

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:04 AM PDT

    I bought a 5G phone, now what?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel