• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 31, 2021

    iOS Beta iOS 14 beta 4 - You can now navigate through submenus with a long press

    iOS Beta iOS 14 beta 4 - You can now navigate through submenus with a long press


    iOS 14 beta 4 - You can now navigate through submenus with a long press

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    iPhone 12 near an AC at 18° C. Multicore score went almost 300 points up. What other silly methods do you know?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    [iOS 15 PB4] How do I get rid of this? I check the notifications but when I lock the screen, it’s still there

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    [iOS 15 Dev Beta 4] Maps displaying length of time in traffic

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    iPhone 12 Pro Max randomly wakes from sleep.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    My iPhone just randomly wakes from sleep. I have my phone just laying on the table and it turns the screen on randomly. I am just wondering if anybody else experienced this?

    submitted by /u/Cheater2212
    [link] [comments]

    Software updates over cellular option? I had the option on beta 2 to 3, but it is missing when I updated from beta 3 to 4 and I still don’t see the option/toggle. [iOS 15 dev beta 4]

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    Unable to subscribe iCloud+ ,it just keeps on loading forever when I click on Subscribe to iCloud+ ,also see other plans button is also unresponsive.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    Finally other storage is gone iOS 15 Dev. Beta 4

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    [iOS 15 PB 4] battery charge not updated properly when charging with magsafe battery pack plugged in

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    I left overnight the phone charging wirelessly on the plugged in magsafe battery pack. In the early morning it was at 80% as expected. When I woke up an hour or so later it was at 97%. It should have already charged so I left it just to see when the optimized charge will finish. Left it for couple of hours, it didn't move. Unplugged back tap was not working at all. After restart battery went up to 100%, so it wasn't reflecting and for some reason bugged. Anybody else experiences something similar?

    submitted by /u/Appropriate_Sun1233
    [link] [comments]

    Photos app crash (ios 15 public beta 4)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    My photos app is crashing. Anyone can try if it's just me? (iOS 15 public beta 4)

    -open photos app
    -open a photo from last added album
    -return to homescreen
    -switch back to photos app again, photo still open from step 2
    -slide down the picture to close

    After last step, my Photos app crashes

    submitted by /u/brachindul93
    [link] [comments]

    (iPadOS 15 DB3) Can't listen to some live streams

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    Anybody know how to fix this? I can listen to live streams from most websites (e.g. Twitch or YT) but I can't listen to my online classes, I have audio for the few first seconds but it disconnect's after.

    Anybody got a solution?

    submitted by /u/Swift_BS
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 15] Yet another Safari Concept...

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel