• Breaking News

    Friday, July 30, 2021

    iOS Jailbreak [Question] What escalated from this situation? Did Saurik win?

    iOS Jailbreak [Question] What escalated from this situation? Did Saurik win?


    [Question] What escalated from this situation? Did Saurik win?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:56 PM PDT

    [Question] Is there any update regarding this situation??

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    [Request] Add widgets to lockscreen

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    [REQUEST] One click block button for Twitter next to retweet/like

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    Someone already made this as a Firefox add-on here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/twitter-oneclick-block/

    I'd love it on my phone tho

    submitted by /u/fuckparalysis
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] MyBloxx disabling connectivity.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    If I enable mybloxx, WiFi and cellular stop working. iOS 14.3, iPhone XS

    submitted by /u/Code_9988
    [link] [comments]

    [question] A tweak to see previously connected wifi passwords?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    Hello, Is there a tweak or something to see wifi passwords for previously connected wifi networks? (Networks that I've already put in the password for in the past) Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/ImADumDum9248
    [link] [comments]

    [QUESTION] how to port Big Sur screenshot tone from MacBook to text or WhatsApp tone on iPhone 12 ProMax on Taurine 1.0.4

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    [Help] Remove all jailbreak files without completely wiping everything

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:01 PM PDT

    I'd like to get Pokémon Go to run on my iPhone again. The most recent update will no longer run, and I'm almost entirely certain it's due to some remaining jailbreak files.

    iPhone XR 14.3, previously on unc0ver 6.2.0.

    I've tried rejailbreaking and running Succession (beta repo) to replace all system files (the option similar to RootFS). When that didn't do the trick to run PoGo, I tried iCleaner Pro, ran all defaults a few times and removed all preference files, then did a normal RootFS through the unc0ver app. Still won't run. Is there something else I could be missing?

    The whole reason I removed the jailbreak was because running PoGo with Vnode was a bit a pain. Also, slightly related, vnode no longer worked to bypass jailbreak detection for pogo while I was working on all of this. Feeling a bit distraught. I don't want to update my firmware either just in case the detection bypass stuff starts improving.

    Please help!

    submitted by /u/Brokedbone
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] A tweak that allows me to choose the volume of each kind of application like android allows

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    [Question] iPhone 12 mini ios 14.2.1 best jailbreak

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    I am trying to jailbreak my phone, what is the best route to take? I will try altserver and altstore to get unc0ver. All the non-computer ways don't work for me. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/EuphonicFusion
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] iPad Pro (5th Gen) 12.9" Jailbreak?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:10 PM PDT

    Is it possible to jailbreak the new 5th gen iPad Pro on iPadOS 14.6? I tried using Checkra1n with the untested option selected, but Checkra1n said the device is not supported.

    submitted by /u/HowardLecht
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] My animations are still too fast even after removing Animplus and the dylib and plist files

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:55 PM PDT

    [Question] Do you know any other tweaks that don’t have an image like [Ablaze] & [Lower]?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 12:48 PM PDT

    [Help] 6S(A1388) iOS 14.6(18F72)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    I have tried to install checkra1n (which supports my device, and is supposedly on wiki in this subreddit works on iphone 6S iOS 14.6) but i get stuck on the "Booting" part, I can't be assed to wait for longer than 3 hours connected to a pc, any help would be appreciated

    Trash: lightning - USB, Checkra1n 12.4 on ubuntu 21.04 in cli(doesn't even see the device), gui and tui

    submitted by /u/secusse
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Tweaks to control high "Documents & Sync" cellular data usage?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    I am having issues of high cellular data usage and find that if I look under Settings -> Cellular Data and then look under the usage under System Services -> Documents & Sync, I find a high amount of data usage attributed to this opaque category.

    Are there any tweaks that can either limit or block this data usage or help me diagnose and manage it? This is eating a significant percentage of my plan's monthly data allowance.

    Non-jailbroken users have been struggling with this problem at MacRumors https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/documents-sync-80-of-my-iphone-cellular-usage.2269565/, and after 5 pages, still arrive at no real solutions.

    Is there something I can do to address this problem with the help of my jailbreak or any tweaks?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/tk_ios
    [link] [comments]

    [QUESTION] Any tweaks to keep my jailbreak as long as possible on checkra1n

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Now that you’re jailbroken what computer OS do you use?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Ever since I jailbroke I've wanted to use Linux and I turned my mac into a Linux machine. I wonder if anyone else has had the same idea.

    submitted by /u/JustinD82
    [link] [comments]

    [question] is there a camera tweak to stop the low light shutter on iPhone 12s? Or completely turn it off? It is so annoying.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    [Request] A tweak that auto-reject/blocks all calls from a specific country (for example if you don't know anybody in Europe, but keep getting calls from there)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    Hey r/jailbreak,

    Curious if there's a tweak that allows you to block all calls from specific countries. For example, I don't know anybody that lives in Europe. My entire family is in North America, but I get several calls a day from the UK, Denmark, Sweden etc.

    Is there a tweak out there where I can just pop in the country (or country code) and auto-reject (or block) calls from countries I specify? Right now iOS has the "silence unknown calls" feature in settings, but that also takes out local numbers too which is a bummer.

    Robodial, TrueCaller, and services alike don't work so well in my country as they're more U.S. based services, so I'd like to be able to specify countries to auto-reject/block calls if I know I have no relationship with anyone there.

    Is there something out there like that?

    Edit: Before anybody points it out my thread title, Europe is not a country, I just said Europe because I'm getting calls from several European countries.

    submitted by /u/ProfessorDogHere
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Tranzlo UI almost unreadable

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    [Request] Tweak that disables right menu in YouTube shorts

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:57 PM PDT

    [question] Why do tweaks like YouTube premium plus and youtube reborn force you to update to a newer YouTube version to use it

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    It's really dumb imo the only tweak i can use on that version is youtopia, and im not gonna update to a newer version because I really don't like the newer ui and changes google has made to the YouTube app as of lately

    submitted by /u/lorddtheo
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] any news of a tweak similar to parallel space being released? (Creates multiple accounts of a specific application)

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel