• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 31, 2021

    iPhone iPhone11-is this a broken camera or a damaged lens problem?

    iPhone iPhone11-is this a broken camera or a damaged lens problem?


    iPhone11-is this a broken camera or a damaged lens problem?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    iPhone camera turning on randomly while all apps are closed and permissions off

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:07 PM PDT

    Facing proximity sensor issue on iPhone 12 with IOS 14.7.1

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:42 PM PDT

    Purchased an iPhone 12 Purple a couple of days back and installed an edge-to-edge screen protector on it. Recently I noticed weird proximity sensor issues when I used the phone for the first time after unlocking.

    After dialing a number, the screen would turn off after bringing it near to the ear which is expected. But it won't turn on the screen even after moving away from the ear, and I'll have to double click the power button to wake up the screen. As I mentioned already, this happens mostly when I used the phone for the first time for calls after unlocking the lock screen.

    I'm facing this issue 3 out of 10 times a day and it's very much annoying. Tried removing screen protector and back case but that didn't help either. Tried restarting the device too...

    Submitted a bug to Apple to see their response.

    Can other iPhone 12 users in this Subreddit confirm if they also noticed something like this or it's only me? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/abhionlyone
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone did something unusual

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    This morning my phone was a-ok. Then after a couple hours I noticed that my contacts in messenger had been changed. Pictures I had for certain contacts were gone. The name for of my contacts reverted back to the name before the new name. And half of my new contacts from the last like 1.5 months were removed and only showed up as phone numbers. I've literally tried everything and I still don't know what to do. Any ideas or troubleshooting that actually works?

    submitted by /u/Lone_Wolf24630
    [link] [comments]

    Confused

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    I went in to get my phone screen fixed, and they gave me a whole new phone that wasn't my old one, but the same model. Why did they do this? I'm just confused as to why they would give me a whole new phone and not fix my old one. The sides of the screen protector was cracked.

    submitted by /u/Vivid-Lawfulness6633
    [link] [comments]

    Bluetooth volume knob

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    Is there a physical rotary Bluetooth volume control that I can use to control my iPhone 12's volume while I'm in my car?

    My car already has a volume button on the steering, but looking to add a volume knob to the center console so that I can turn it up/ down with my hand resting.

    I found this one: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F9HNJ1U/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_GBFTZRJBNAV5TC4XMKV8

    But this seems to be for a computer and looks like the manufacturer has discontinued the product.

    submitted by /u/michaelcorlene
    [link] [comments]

    Battery saving tip for Apple Music and Podcasts

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:16 PM PDT

    You might already know this, but I just realized even when I'm playing my downloaded music library or downloaded podcasts my iPhone still used data as low signal strength at my work, which has like no signal while I'm inside. This has been digging into my battery life, so I went to my cellular network settings and turned off both Apple Music and Podcasts. Still works great but my battery drain has been allot less. I'm at 46% at 4:10pm Friday and the last battery charge was Thursday at 6:20am.

    I listen to music or podcasts all day pretty much while I'm working.

    submitted by /u/Ebojager
    [link] [comments]

    Do ya'll think this is beyond repair?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    iPhone 11 Battery Drain

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:37 PM PDT

    I haven't used my phone for a week and recently started using it again. I noticed that the battery seems to be going down faster than before. My battery capacity is at 92%. Will a few charge cycles fix this?

    submitted by /u/IFURMLN
    [link] [comments]

    How can I factory reset my iPhone with just the phone?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    Is there a way I can factory reset my iPhone 6 without iTunes, iCloud, Find my iPhone or the settings app?

    submitted by /u/Kiddiewinkles
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, Can I open this note without Jailbreak or With Jailbreak ?! I forgot pass and also hint.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    iPhone calling automatically

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    I left my phone on charging and locked then i got a call from my friend saying that I called him , checked my call logs there were no records in recent Isn't it wired how my phone is calling automatically ,is this some kind of bug or my phone is hacked? ( he uses android im using iPhone 7 plus updated)

    submitted by /u/anshul_l
    [link] [comments]

    “Cannot connect to App Store” pops up when trying to open YouTube-Ads.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Hi,

    so usually when you get youtub-ads for apps, you click onto install and get redirected to the App Store. But in my case it just tells me "Cannot connect to appstore". Opening the App Store by itself works just fine. I'm on an iPhone 12 running iOS 14.7.1 but used to be on the IOS 15 Public Beta a week ago. I tried resetting network and all the other settings and have no VPN active. Here's a video showing what's exactly happens:
    https://adagakii.s-ul.eu/RXePdpL1

    submitted by /u/maekooooooo
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 stopped recognizing ALL wifi sources?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    Software version 14.6, I only started having issues just today, and all of the sudden. I haven't updated recently or anything,

    I was trying to AirDrop an image to my Macbook, as I always do, and it wasn't showing up. After cycling through the on/off of Wifi/BT on both machines, as well as restarting both, I realized the issue was that perhaps my iPhone wasn't connected to my wifi network. I did the "network reset" through my phone's settings multiple times, and while the networks around me (including my own) will show up in the network options of my phone immediately after resetting, they quickly disappear after a few moments, never to reappear again, in spite of toggling wifi on/off. I was able to log in to my wifi network once before it vanished, and it seemed to be fine, however it went away as soon as I locked the screen. No wifi networks appeared in the menu after that.

    Has this ever happened to anyone? Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Cutie_Suzuki
    [link] [comments]

    Might be SOOL iphone imaged

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    So i bought an iphone off craigslist last weekend, used. I checked that he was signed out if icloud ( said he never used it) and asked if I knew how to wipe phone. He came across as very un-techsavvy. I told him yes I could wipe it.

    I get the device home. Theres no reset option in settings. I realized the device was imaged from a store. Likely swiped off a display.

    My fault for not noticing earlier, but now am I stuck? Is there any way to reset it? Or do I just give it back to apple?

    submitted by /u/Dirtydaddys
    [link] [comments]

    Gray dots when taking a photo? Would I need the camera or whole phone replaced? Thanks!

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    Iphone7 sound problems calls text only

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    Seems now that when I get a call or text there is no sound how do I fix this ? I have updated today and problem is till here

    Anyone?

    submitted by /u/EggplantTraining9127
    [link] [comments]

    Re-enter password for outlook nag?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    iPhone SE (1st gen)

    I've had my phone linked to my outlook account for years and all was working fine, but today I had call to open the same account on my PC as I needed to an email a file on there. I couldn't remember my password (I just stay signed in on my phone) so reset it (had the verification code sent to my phone by text). Problem is now, when I open the outlook app on my phone, I'm constantly getting a nag pop-up asking me to verify my password (presumably because I changed it). I get two options 'Edit settings' and 'Cancel'. If I hit cancel it just pops right back up, and if I hit 'Edit settings' it takes me to 'Passwords & Accounts'. From there I hit my email under 'Accounts' and it takes me to a screen with a greyed out 'Account not authenticated' and below that in blue 'Re-enter Password'. When I hit this a white page scrolls up from the bottom of the screen, then immediately drops back down again, leaving me on the 'Re-enter Password' screen.

    What am I doing wrong and how do I get rid of this nag screen telling me to 'Enter the password for the account [my email]'

    submitted by /u/JudCasper
    [link] [comments]

    Battery percentage doesnt show up on my iPhone X

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    iPhone won’t charge without cuddling

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    WARNING: THIS POST MAY INDUCE CUTENESS OVERLOAD

    My iPhone 5 refuses to charge unless I am cuddling it. The phone always has to be nestled close to me, otherwise it won't charge. I have had success putting it under pillows, but I don't want its battery to expand due to heat overload. The phone is on iOS 10.3.3. Why is this? This is a serious post. Not a joke.

    submitted by /u/AdTraining2278
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone receives calls but only on speaker and no one can hear me.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone 8 on ver. 14.6. The other day when I was calling someone I came across an issue where my phone would only take calls through speaker mode. If I turned speaker mode off, there would be complete silence.

    When someone picked up the other end I realized they couldn't hear me speaking to them, either. This is irrespective of whether I have speaker mode turned on or off. When I tried turning it off, I couldn't hear them and they still couldn't hear me. I also tried toggling the ringer/silent, no luck there.

    I know it's not a microphone issue because dictation and Siri pick up my voice just fine. My speaker also works perfectly fine. I have not touched any phone settings before this started happening. If anyone could help me fix this issue it would be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/LuxioThink
    [link] [comments]

    YouTube videos don’t play

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    I could only find older posts about this with no comments, but once I updated the iOS I could no longer get YouTube videos to play when I clicked on them in app

    submitted by /u/fearlessflies
    [link] [comments]

    Transfer backup to NAS, back again to restore. Is it possible?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    Store iPhone backup in USB and transfer to NAS. Possible to restore it?

    I cannot find a way to backup iPhone to NAS. What I do is backup to USB connected HDD and then transfer the backup file to NAS manually.

    My question is: if I want to restore from backup, can I copy that backup file from NAS and paste it to USB connected HDD and perform restore?

    submitted by /u/Dish_Melodic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel