• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 29, 2021

    Apple Watch Is anyone selling iEarDefenders?

    Apple Watch Is anyone selling iEarDefenders?


    Is anyone selling iEarDefenders?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Spigen case looking tough. Didn’t think I’ll like it this much before actually wearing it.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    I’ve lost all my watch faces after unpair and re-pair

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 04:38 AM PDT

    I wanted to unpair and re-pair my watch because I've been getting less battery life. According to the Apple article, watches are automatically backed-up and I have confirmed this in the settings too.

    However, when I re-paired my watch, there was no option to restore from back-up. When I set it up as new and unpaired/re-paired ONLY then a back up showed up - which as you can guess was the one I just created.

    What have I done wrong? Is there any way to get my original back-up?

    submitted by /u/GGwynbleidd
    [link] [comments]

    Was wondering how long this would take. Had it since October.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    Cellular Model - Do you need a separate plan or does it just share the plan with your phone?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    Thanks! I'm in Canada, if it makes a difference!

    submitted by /u/SpecterH
    [link] [comments]

    Hit my July challenge right at the end

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 05:40 PM PDT

    44 vs 40

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    I used to have the 42zzi have not tried on the 44 but was really loving the idea of the bigger face! Is it going to look ridiculous on a tiny wrist? I work out a lot too and don't want extra bull.

    submitted by /u/Dawnvr
    [link] [comments]

    Love my new Spigen Body Armor case for my Series 6. Protection and a slick band!!

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    I work in a NICU and can’t wear my watch on wrist…options?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    I don't want to miss all the tracking. Can I wear on ankle? Pocket?

    This makes me iSad.

    submitted by /u/costaricabrewventure
    [link] [comments]

    My new Apple Watch SE 44mm Gold

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    Christmas came early guys!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    Random spikes in resting heart rate throughout the month?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:35 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! I've been wearing an apple watch since September 2020 and from the very beginning I randomly get resting heart rate spikes. My resting rate is generally in the mid 50's but it spikes up to 70-75 once or twice a month and into the high 60s a 2-4x too. Does anyone know what could be causing this? Generally speaking, I am an anxious individual so could that be what's causing it? Just curious as I've begun to take my fitness a lot more seriously lately and have been keeping a closer eye on my health stats. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/acac47
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone recommend a good Walking tracker GPS app? Ideally a free app with a nice UI that tracks data like Calories burned, Miles walked, Pace etc. If you can, a screenshot would be really helpful

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    I want to walk and end up with like a satellite image map of where I walked so I can return to those points plus see how much I walked, burned, and pace?

    submitted by /u/imtrashuhuhu
    [link] [comments]

    Always on timer display?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    Does anyone know of a timer app that keeps the timer displayed while timing? When I use the built in Timer the display is blurred and the time shown so I cannot see how much timer is remaining. Series 6

    submitted by /u/fclifton
    [link] [comments]

    Boom! ''Reddit August Challenge'' is up and running!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    Boom! ''Reddit August Challenge'' is up and running!

    First, download Challenges: http://apple.co/29WoKbl

    Once you have the app, enter invite code: 'gajb' or tap on the link below to join:

    loseit-challenges://join?eligibilitycode= gajb

    For those who may ask, the Challenges app does suggest a calorie goal. If your current goal is higher than what's suggested, it will still count towards your rings in the Challenges app. My calorie goal is always higher than what Challenges recommends and I always leave it higher. Example, Challenges might suggest 400 calories, I'm currently at 600 calories on Move goal, so I just leave it at 600.

    submitted by /u/SmartChicken
    [link] [comments]

    New to Apple Watch community

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    I am going to buy my first Apple Watch and don't know which one I should get, the SE or the Series 3?

    submitted by /u/Iyung_danI
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch SE New Zealand Edition

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    Apple Watch SE New Zealand Edition

    Just ordered this beautiful watch. I'm not from New Zealand, but I couldn't find this band anywhere on Apple's site, so I ordered this because it looks sooo good.

    https://preview.redd.it/iozt6isn03e71.jpg?width=540&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=aa7ab766b99a6d7f1e76b42c408f488f5df2e7c1

    submitted by /u/g-o-u-l-a
    [link] [comments]

    VO₂ Max vs Cooper test (NOT EVEN CLOSE)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    I've been wearing my Apple Watch for over a year and have consistently received a VO₂ max score between 36-42 (averaging 39). I'm a 33 y/o male, 5'11, 175 lbs, and according to this metric I have below average cardio fitness.

    I've been running a 5k daily now for about 2 months and decided I'd try the Cooper test to compare. I ran 1.64 miles in 12 minutes, rendering a 47.7 VO₂ Max.

    HOW?

    The only thing I can think of is that my heart rate runs high when exercising. I'm usually around 175bpm at moderate intensity workouts. If the Apple Watch priorities heart rate, (which seems weird because isn't heart rate extremely variable in individuals?) this might be throwing my numbers down.

    It's confusing when half the people here say things like "VO₂ max isn't accurately calculated on Apple Watch anyway" and the other half say, "Apple Watch calculates your VO₂ with about 95% accuracy."

    WHAT'S THE TRUTH?

    submitted by /u/LegitCatholic
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch problem

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    Throwing a Hail Mary as I think my Apple Watch is broken, but has anyone seen and hopefully fixed an Apple Watch that is stuck on the wrong password screen, I can run down the clock but I don't know the password. I try to hold the side down to bring up the option to power off so I can reset it but before it gets to it the watch will turn off, anyone know what's going on?

    submitted by /u/taka6745
    [link] [comments]

    Walking workouts, the Workout app, steps walked, the iPhone Health app and calories synced to MyFitnessPal

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    Here is something I'm a bit confused about.

    I took a walk this morning, and used the standard Workout app to record it. It recorded 86 calories in 55 minutes (it was not a very long walk - just to the supermarket, shopping, and back), which is what got synced to MyFitnessPal.

    The Health app on my iPhone meanwhile says I walked 3,605 steps and used 204 move calories.

    The Steps to Calories Counter page at https://www.omnicalculator.com/sports/steps-to-calories says for my weight (67.6 kg) and height (174 cm) that the number of calories burned for that many steps was 133 calories.

    Which is truly the most accurate for calorie counting?

    One consideration is that the Workout app really eats a lot of power. During the walk the power level dropped from 93% to 75%. I'm thinking MayMyRun on my iPhone might be a better choice, which is what I used to use before inheriting this Series 1 Watch.

    But if the Health app number is accurate, that would be automatically tracking my steps all days long. Is there any way of getting that to sync to MapMyRun?

    submitted by /u/douglerner
    [link] [comments]

    Should I keep?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    I recently purchased a series 5 40mm gps Apple Watch from eBay for $280 after tax. The battery health 100%is and the condition is perfect and the watch has never been used. It also has hardware coverage for another year or so I don't know much but it looks like it has apple care. I like the look and feel of the watch and think it was an okay deal overall. I've got 30 days to return and would appreciate your input.

    submitted by /u/Murp69420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel