• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 29, 2021

    Apple iOS TIL that iPhone can only show up to 100 calls log.

    Apple iOS TIL that iPhone can only show up to 100 calls log.


    TIL that iPhone can only show up to 100 calls log.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:25 AM PDT

    and it sucks. Today is 29-Jul and I can only see all calls from 13-Jul.

    submitted by /u/hongnhung242
    [link] [comments]

    What do you recommend as the best iOS app for Reddit?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:01 AM PDT

    I've been using the official app for a long time but find that it can never play Youtube links, which is frustrating. What other app suggestions do you have? Is Apollo still the best alternative?

    submitted by /u/0---------------0
    [link] [comments]

    Which app to manually backup whatsapp to external hard drive? No icloud.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    Hi

    I am looking for a software that allows me to copy whatsapp (chats and media) entirely on a hard drive, and I can just install again without issues. I don't want to use iCloud, nor manually backup through the finder. I want to be able to select the destination folder to an external hard drive, as my computer does not have enough space.

    I used to use iMazing but last backup I tried it took more than 4 hours and when it is trying to exctract WhatsApp from the backup it just crashes.

    I would be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction.

    submitted by /u/Oculart
    [link] [comments]

    Remember when Facebook wanted to use NSO Group ‘s spyware to Surveil iOS users??

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    Starter Kit is the best way to learn react native

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    Web dev here trying to get started with my first react native project. I asked my friend, an experienced react native dev with several apps, what the best way to get started was. He recommended devbag , because they have a ton of stuff integrated and very helpful documentation for me to learn from.

    I googled and found the following boilerplates / starter kits, and they are free.

    instamobile

    ignite

    I am leaning towards devbag because it comes with a lot of the box but costs $ 77. The free ones don't have as many features but I save money. Do you have experience choosing a starting point? My priorities are saving time and being production-ready ASAP. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/kylel95
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why my battery icon is red??? My color filters are off…

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    Photo organization regressed

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    I updated to IOS 14.7.1 and now when I cable connect to Windows the photo folders are back to 114APPLE again. For one glorious period they appeared as 2021_06, 2021_07 etc which was much nicer. Any ideas what's going on?

    submitted by /u/phew47
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why my iphone 8 has this.Recently changed to new display. Is it the display the fixing issue or the display? Its seen above the home button.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    Best apps for musicians?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:07 AM PDT

    Hi everybody. I'm a bass player, who usually plays along drum loops found on YouTube and streamed via AirPlay on my HomePod. Today I was searching for a drum loop app to find patterns in a more organized way and I was guessing which other apps could be useful or amusing for an amateur musician. Thanks in advance for your feedbacks!

    submitted by /u/RiccardoBisoni
    [link] [comments]

    Save files to USB drive on iOS 12.5.4

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:55 AM PDT

    HELP! I cannot find the answer to this on the internet. Is it possible to transfer video files to a USB drive on my iPad mini 2nd gen which is running on iOS 12.5.4? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/SeamanStaynes
    [link] [comments]

    Multimedia messages on low data mode

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:47 AM PDT

    Hi, I have low data mode enabled on my phone, and I think because of this I never know when I recieve a multimedia message (MMS? I'm not sure what it's called in English) until I turn on cellular data.

    On my previous Samsung phone, I would at least get a notification when receiving an MMS, even if on low data mode. Is there a setting like this on the iPhone that I simply haven't managed to find?

    Or is it perhaps an issue with my provider?

    submitted by /u/El_Dumfuco
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14.7 / 14.7.1 FaceId disabled. Diagnostics detects problem with front facing camera but was fine just days ago on .6. Seems to be corroborated on Apple forum. Anyone else?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 09:39 PM PDT

    This isn't about the mask/watch unlock feature. FaceID is just suddenly broken. I didn't think I got that unpleasant for a machine to eyeball that quickly.

    The TrueDepth front facing camera test with Animoji works- it's jittery. It doesn't work with front facing portrait mode.

    submitted by /u/birdonthemoon
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage and multiple apple IDs and devices

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 05:01 AM PDT

    So I have an iPod touch that has iMessage enabled. The iPod has my Apple ID associated with it in general. No ID is yet associated with iMessage. I would like to put a different Apple ID on iMessage/FaceTime than what's registered on the iPod in general. Other than the pop up that you get when "your user ID is being used on a new iPod" appears on that users other devices(s), what other ways would that user know their iMessage is being effectively mirrored over to the new iPod? I need this to remain silent to that other user. Tia

    submitted by /u/beentoldihaveabigone
    [link] [comments]

    Notifications and default music app?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    What types of notifications are there for the stock apple music app? I have music currently downloading that I purchased from itunes store, but there seem to be no badges for when downloading is done.

    submitted by /u/_IAAI_
    [link] [comments]

    hey siri not working

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:09 AM PDT

    Can't set up listen to hey siri

    Hello! When i try to set up "Listen for hey Siri" I cant even finish the setup because it doesn't recognize what i say. When i open Siri with side button its working fine, all microphones are working and it understands what i say. Does anyone has a solution? Thanks! device: iPhone Xr

    submitted by /u/ItsKrizz
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else been seeing this bug on their iPhone? (iOS 14.7)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    Does anyone how to transfer Android text messages to iphone? I tired using move it ios app and I keep getting the same error

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    emergency alerts on iOs/iPhone

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    so I got emergency alert while swiping my iPhone's screen and dismissed that message by mistake without reading it and I don't see it in notification centre. So question would be if there is some place where I can see all emergency alerts that I got? in android that was SMS app most the time but on iPhone I don't see anything similar

    submitted by /u/ovinar
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Why does it happen?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 10:26 PM PDT

    Really?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    I use a iPhone 6plus, and recently I reset it. What a mistake... apparently I cannot use half the apps I was just using because I need IOS 13 but 12.5 is the latest allowed to download.... Only solution is to jailbreak, give me a break, I'm done with apple.

    submitted by /u/CMDRTigerKingthe3rd
    [link] [comments]

    Google maps has gotten worse?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    I've noticed pretty consistently lately that Google maps doesn't route the fastest way anymore. Taking into account traffic, it seems to often go an "ok" way but taking a different turn tends to cut down my time significantly. I'd think the ai would be automatic in doing that. Not sure when this started occurring, and it's on the default settings.

    Anyone else noticed this recently? Any other navigation apps that are still very good?

    submitted by /u/Ibizarre
    [link] [comments]

    What is this?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    Does anyone know why my music widget won’t update? It always shows this even though I accidentally clicked it months ago and have used music since.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel