• Breaking News

    Monday, June 21, 2021

    iOS Beta Please stop asking if Beta 2 is out today.

    iOS Beta Please stop asking if Beta 2 is out today.


    Please stop asking if Beta 2 is out today.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    This also goes for any posts such as "when will it be out" or "is it out today", etc.

    Nobody knows and nobody ever will know other than Apple.

    So please stop cluttering the sub with posts such as these. They will only be removed.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/420JZ
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 15b1] Honestly the detail in Apple Maps is insane and I’m definitely gonna replace using Google Maps for this

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 12:35 AM PDT

    Users Underwhelmed by iOS 15 and iPadOS 15, Survey Suggests

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    [iOS 15 Beta 1] New checklist icon on Notes app

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    [iOS 15 beta 1] safari freezing after clicking url bar

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Anyone with that bug? Any solutions right now? Before the 2 beta today tomorrow

    submitted by /u/Nicolaspatate
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 15 DB 1] My USB-Headphone DAC/Amplifier now works on iOS 15

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    I bought a Apple Camera USB Adapter to use with my amplifier som months ago, but to my disapointment it did not work then. Tried again after updating to iOS 15, because why not, and to my amazement it now works.

    I guess this either means better support for all USB-accessories, at least those connected through Apple's USB adapter, or better support for S/PDIF-devices

    For reference: Phone: iPhone Xs Max Amplifier/DAC: Hegel Super Adapter: Apple Lightning-to-USB-3 Camera Adapter and a 12W Apple powerbrick powering it with extra juice

    submitted by /u/P3TR1CK-PJ
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 15b1] Contact details in the spotlight

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    [iOS 15b1] Does anyone know what the dark-orange buildings mean in Apple Maps?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    Trouble accessing drop down menus

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    [ios 15 dev 1], iPhone11 Pro

    Does anyone else have trouble accessing either control center or notification drop down menu, especially when you are on another app?

    I have to go to Home Screen if I want to access either drop down menu. Even when I'm on Home Screen, I feel as if they're a lag. I am just wondering if anyone else law is having this issue or if it's just me. TIA!

    submitted by /u/DrHughMann
    [link] [comments]

    15 db1 — how long has this been animated to “grow” and morph from big/smaller? I’ve just noticed

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    Anyone else having issues with Siri? (iOS 14.7 public beta 3)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    I've noticed that Siri sounds drunker then drunk and is giving wildly incorrect information. This kinda just recently happened for me, anyone else?

    submitted by /u/millerstavern
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 15 DB1] Random resprings when touching the time in the status bar or trying to open the Notification Center

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    So far it has happened 5 or 6 times in 10 days. Randomly, when I try to open the Notification Center by dragging the top left corner down, a respring occurs (white circle appears in black background for 3-4 seconds, then it returns to the Lock Screen). It is a bit rare and haven't found any specific circumstances that cause it, I may try again while using the same apps and it won't happen. It may need 1-2 days to re-occur. Has anyone else noticed it? The device is the iPhone 12 mini if it plays any role.

    submitted by /u/nickkgar
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 15 beta 1] Music control doesn't show the playing song even when IT'S PLAYING.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    [iOS 15 beta 1] Address bar on Safari turned into a rectangle box instead of collapsing.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    [iOS 15.0 Dev 1] App Store search not working

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    [iOS 15.0 Dev 1] App Store search not working

    Got a rather strange bug here.

    So as soon as dev beta was available, I installed it on my phone and immediately love it despite it being a bit buggy. But very soon I found out it is incompatible with the HSBC app, so I restore it back to 14.6, transfer a sufficient amount of money to my Monzo and restore it back to 15. as soon as I reinstalled beta from my backup, the app store in-app search stopped working and gives me blank page for whatever valid search term:

    Valid search term --> blank page

    Strangely, for any gibberish search term that should never return any result, it displays an error message correctly as it should:

    Invalid search term --> No results

    My current workaround is to search with spotlight/safari and click on the link to the app store page to download the app directly, but does anyone has a similar issue and know how to fix it? Already tried rebooting the device and re-logging in my Apple ID but neither work for me.

    submitted by /u/CatsAndRedbull
    [link] [comments]

    Add school or work account

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    In ios 15 beta there's an option to add school or work account. How does that work?

    submitted by /u/Sammy3102
    [link] [comments]

    (iOS 15b1) resprings no longer stop audio playback!!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    looks like respringing no longer kills all apps. so if springboard crashes (which it tends to occasionally in 15b1), or you jailbreak 15 and respring, audio playback doesn't stop!!

    submitted by /u/_impish
    [link] [comments]

    [iOS 15 DB 1] Had some fun today when i suddenly couldn't unlock my unlocked phone

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    Update Apple ID settings keeps popping up after i click it and sign in It just pops back up??

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    Volume safety in music missing in 15?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    There is the volume equalization but I can't find the safety feature in 15

    submitted by /u/pittguy578
    [link] [comments]

    Spinning wheel error! Because of the ios 15 db1 or not?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 03:26 AM PDT

    Hello! I did installed the beta 1 version the day after the Apple keynote or either the same day, i can't remember ! I have a problem and I dont know if its cause of the beta or not!

    Some days during my three weeks as a iOS 15 user, my phone has been working perfectly, other days I have discovered my problem!

    The error days, the spinning wheel black loading screen has been displayed on my iPhone 12 Pro at least once.(once some error days, more than once other error days). Both fast spinning wheel loading screens with fast wakeup and slow spinning wheel loading screens has occured and been discovered.

    The slow spinning wheel loading screens has been working like this: Step 1: the spinning wheel loading screen suddenly displays on my iPhone. I don't remember if the spinning wheel loading screen was fast or slow before step 2. Step 2: Then, after long or short time does the white  appear! Idk if its after long or short time(depends on if step 1 was fast or not) Step 3: The  either stuck on one  or many  in a row! Sometimes the first mentioned(stuck) and other times many and maybe sometimes a combination (doesnt remember if the combination did happened or not). This step took sometimes minutes, other times hours! But mostly, it took hours! Sometimes hours later the same day, other times, the hours left of the day and at least one more day! Sometimes it helped with removing charger until it dies and then attach it again, other times not! Step 4: After hours or days, it wakes up! Sometimes because of help from me, other times my help doesnt work and it wakes up whenever it want it! Like ignoring me and starting to work when it want to!

    describing my own words

    I wanna know: 1: Is it either a ios 15 db1 bug or anyway else related to ios 15? 2: is it phone related? 3: Any solution there without uninstalling the beta profile and going back to ios14?

    Please help me!

    submitted by /u/Myran117
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think "Arrive" in Maps will get better?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    I'm so glad they added this! I used to use it all the time with Waze. But the problem is, if you set an Arrive By time, it doesn't seem smart enough to alert you when it's time to leave.

    I'm so glad they added this! I used to use it all the time with Waze. But the problem is, if you set an Arrive By the time, it doesn't seem smart enough to alert you when it's time to leave.

    Any workarounds for this?

    submitted by /u/shortbuspileup1
    [link] [comments]

    [IOS15 b1] - Downloaded Library tracks adds 30sec - 1min of silence in Apple Music.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    Not sure if this should be in Apple Music or IOS Beta. I am using IOS15 beta 1 and just now noticed my downloaded music in Apple Music has now added an additional 30sec to 1min off silence to the tracks. I am not sure how to word this but have now just noticed.

    Has been posted to r/AppleMusic as well

    submitted by /u/lubbocksfall
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel