• Breaking News

    Monday, June 21, 2021

    iPad Size comparison between iPad 2017 and iPad Pro 2021 (4 photos). Double the weight but way more awesomeness! 😎

    iPad Size comparison between iPad 2017 and iPad Pro 2021 (4 photos). Double the weight but way more awesomeness! ��


    Size comparison between iPad 2017 and iPad Pro 2021 (4 photos). Double the weight but way more awesomeness! ��

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Is it just me or is the delete button for alarms in the Clock app really unintuitive? Feels like it registers the submenu way too much when I’m clearly pressing the delete button

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    Great apps without subscriptions?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    DISCLAIMER: If you like subscriptions that's ok, but I don't want to read your arguments, please go away. 🙂

    So I don't like subscriptions in software. I'm not against paying, just want to pay once.

    If you are like me, what are some great apps that are one-time-purchase or free?

    submitted by /u/Limp-Figure-3373
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new iPad Pro 2021 to the collection

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    Trying out a case that's not a folio-type for the iPad Pro 12.9". It's less bulky without the flap. Overall enjoying the experience.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    Anyone else have a 12.9" iPad Pro delivering between June 24-July 9?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    Do we have any idea when the next wave of stock will happen?

    submitted by /u/freshoranges12
    [link] [comments]

    iPad mini for manga

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    Anyone uses the mini for reading? I thought of the kindle but I don't really like it... I have a 12.9, works wonderful but it's too big and heavy for reading outside of the house.

    submitted by /u/yogabbagabbadoo
    [link] [comments]

    Best iPad for student?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm searching for best iPad/tablet you can offer me.. What I need is a tablet which can replace notebook, and I can do works with + minimum 10 hours battery time.. Bonus- high performance keyboard + high performance pencil..

    submitted by /u/g1ha09
    [link] [comments]

    How much does the smart folio for the 12.9 iPad Pro weigh?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    I can't seem to find this information anywhere and I'm curious so I can compare it to other cases.

    submitted by /u/throwaway153463
    [link] [comments]

    Through whole iPad 10.2 introduction page, and image lists in the purchasing page, I can't find the picture of rear side of this product. I can just search google and get some picture, but I'm just being curious. Apple sometimes feel like they don't like showing photos of some part of their product.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    iPad won’t let me connect to WiFi. Doesn’t even let me click to turn on WiFi. Anyone know why?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    Need help with printing advice.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    I have an old laser printer that does not have air print compatibility. Now my question is am i able to use an adapter to hook up any of the new ipads to it so that i can print hooked up to the printer when i need to? Or is this just not possible?

    Sorry currently my printer connects to any computer via usb-a port and have no issues printing with a pc or mac.

    submitted by /u/stealth2121
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Care

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 04:29 AM PDT

    Do I need to get the magic keyboard and Apple pencil at the same time as the iPad to be covered by Apple Care? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Select-Initiative-63
    [link] [comments]

    I got a new iPad from work that they manage. I'm able to log in with my iCloud credentials, but was told that I might (not required) want to created a new iCloud account to keep things separate. Should I?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    Mostly in the title, I have an iPad 8th gen for work with Verizon. Is there a good reason to NOT log in with my current iCloud credentials and to keep the two seperate?

    I have a personal iPhone and iPad Air. I can't see myself wanting to do anything on the work iPad that isn't strictly work related, outside of maybe tethering for data on my non-data iPad Air.

    edit: Thanks all! Making new iCloud account!

    submitted by /u/MC_Dub
    [link] [comments]

    Multi-account email client?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    What is a good multi-account ipad email client? Currently I use the native mail app and it works fine, but ideally, I want one that colour code the different email accounts that I have, so that when I open all my mail, I can quickly see what mail is for which inbox.

    UPDATE:

    Thanks for the suggestions, but was there not a privacy problem about spark, where they are able to see your mail contents or something like that?

    submitted by /u/phazerzanl
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if the Nedrelow Magic Sleeves are washable?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 02:25 AM PDT

    I want to get the Nedrelow Magic Sleeve but I'm sure it would accumulate dirt and grime eventually or accidentally. So I was wondering if it's actually washable? I cannot find any info on how to clean it

    submitted by /u/BetterMeToday
    [link] [comments]

    Help: Printing from iPad pro to a wired printer

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 01:14 AM PDT

    I have a Brother HL-L2321D laser printer that only has usb connectivity... How can I print items from my iPad pro? Will buying a usb C to A connector be enough? Anything needs to be installed for it to be compatible?

    submitted by /u/shadow_ban3
    [link] [comments]

    Best anti-fingerprint protection

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    Hello there.

    I recently bought an iPad air 4 (so far so good) but I get annoyed by the amount of fingerprints that are left while using it. Do you guys have any recommendation for a screen protector that is anti-fingerprints?

    Thanks!!!

    submitted by /u/el_tapa_azul57
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel