• Breaking News

    Monday, June 21, 2021

    iPhoneX Went for a battery replacement, Apple replaced the whole phone for me

    iPhoneX Went for a battery replacement, Apple replaced the whole phone for me


    Went for a battery replacement, Apple replaced the whole phone for me

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    They messed up the battery replacement I think, so they offered a new iPhone X 256 GB phone for me. Gosh I love moments like these.

    submitted by /u/Pratheesh_96
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X screen just flashes white instead of turning on. This happens especially when the phone is not warm. It also flickers sometimes in some apps. What’s causing this?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 11:04 PM PDT

    Look to buy iPhone X

    Posted: 20 Jun 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    I am want to buy a iPhone but I don't know where to look.Does anyone have idea where I can get one online

    submitted by /u/SnooGadgets8195
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel