• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 15, 2021

    Pete

    Pete


    Pete

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    There is an alien apparently in my friends place, I met her 4 years ago and at the time, for many years he made her stand in the corner, controlled what she ate by threatening to blow her tv up saying there was a bomb in it and was always verbally abusive.

    Obvi people assume she is mentally unwell and sure, but it dissent matter, all her workers or health team or whatever you call them would hear a bit of this and say "oh, do the meds help?" do you like "Tim Hortons?"

    Anyway, I asked her his name, what he likes, does, what her life is like....many people fear this is feeding some sort of delusion or assume im a wack job

    but I'm not adding...I dont say hey, does he shape shift? or lets kill him? or does he change colours? He's from planet what??? or show her alien shit online though as an adult she can find it and probably does and it may be helpful, who th ef knows

    I just like a normal convo ask how her life is and if it comes up I talk about it normally as I would if you had an abusive roommate or partner...meds help but not make him go away and with the horrific silence, shame, and bad energy around his existence and subsequent isolation, she didn't know if he was real or not.

    Long story short, he's nice now as she got to talk about him and then interacted with him, stood up to the fucker a few times and now he lives there and is not controlling, just there.

    And I have now learned from hearing voices groups that this is exactly what often makes bad voices go away is engaging with them, they are are likely just manifestation of our inner stuff but in sensory areas of the brain...or not, its doesn't help the dynamic to find out why someone else experience is what it is....over time for sure you can get real or share your perspective or confusion but that takes a closer friendship, anyway,

    People pegged me as a quack I guess but you dont have to buy into someones reality to respect it and see the value to honouring their experience and what being able to exist without shame and fear.

    Plus maybe aliens are real, or if its real to someone else than thats real to them, I certainly don't know everything there is to know in this world so whatever.

    I'm extremely hurt feelings about all the flack and like, people think im a conspiracy theorist....when you isolate people and treat them poorly, they lose faith in humanity so no one is trustworthy and everything is sketchy, that s paranoia. I am accepting and extend myself for everyones reality I sure hope the evangelical christians are right and I get to go to heaven and.....be an asexual white woman walking on gold pavement, where all the people will believe the same things and soulless animals will be all around THEY DON'T HAVE A SOUL (this is a joke)

    submitted by /u/KingDavid-grade3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel