• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 25, 2021

    iPhoneX Planning to switch to XR

    iPhoneX Planning to switch to XR


    Planning to switch to XR

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 03:50 AM PDT

    I had my iPhone X refurbished last year and it was great during those time. It's smooth and premium looking for the first few months but since then, multiple issues occurred to my phone.

    I love it. I love the X. However I still feel like I want to switch from the iPhone Xr or maybe the iPhone SE2. Currently my phone's battery health is at 84% and it can last me for about 4 hours screen on time but it says that my battery health is significantly degraded and I have to replace the battery as soon as possible.

    The other problem I have is that my camera lens (telephoto) have dirts inside and it bugs me whenever I take a picture.

    Lastly, the stainless steel frame of my phone have severe scratches and some blue-ish burn on some areas mainly the speaker grill.

    I love this phone and I don't want to give this up yet. But I don't know if it's still worth it to have it fix rather than just buy a new phone.

    I'm not rich, and I'm only a student. I bought this phone for around 350$ last year June 2020. As much as possible I want this thing to last but there's so many problem that I have to fix. What do you guys think? The issues of this phone are very depressing to me.

    submitted by /u/kienshelby
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone tell me

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    What's better about the IPhone 12 models than the X? My brother and dad each have the 12 and it honestly feels like a downgrade to me. Both screens have a strange yellow hue tint to them and I don't like the squared off feel of the phone compared to the X (this is obviously subjective). The only reason I'm asking is because my IPhone X is just about done. My screen is cracked beyond repair and my battery power is below 85 percent. I don't want to make the change but I essentially have no choice at this point and I want to feel better about upgrading.

    submitted by /u/Scottsm124
    [link] [comments]

    iPhoneX is jailbreakable for life so I am loving it. Right now I am rocking iOS 14.3. I'm loving it.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    Fast charger on the X

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    I am tired of waiting a whole 3-5 hrs for my iphone to get fully charged on a regular charger so i wanted to moe to a fast charger A few questions here 1. Is using a fast charger on the X a good idea? 2. Does it affect battery health in the long run? 3. Which fast chargers would you recommend? 4. Is there a noticeable difference vs using a normal apple charger?

    submitted by /u/QuackSK
    [link] [comments]

    Since yesterday I get this message on my battery health, I own this phone since Tuesday it’s refurbished though but the last time I looked it up it was at 100%

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel