• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 25, 2021

    Apple Help If Apple claims that the new iMac will be available on 4/30, will this be at 12:00am or does it go live at a specific time on that day?

    Apple Help If Apple claims that the new iMac will be available on 4/30, will this be at 12:00am or does it go live at a specific time on that day?


    If Apple claims that the new iMac will be available on 4/30, will this be at 12:00am or does it go live at a specific time on that day?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 8 plus why is my phone doing this

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    $250 off 2020 Apple iPad Pro (12.9-inch, Wi-Fi + Cellular, 256GB), great deal on Amazon today

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:31 AM PDT

    Hello everyone ! I have a Mac mini M1 with a MSI screen plugged through thunderbolt / dvi and I sometimes see these pink artifacts. Any ideas what may cause these ? They usually go away after a while. Thank you.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    Why does my M1 MacBook Pro randomly drain throughout the night? There have been multiple occasions where my battery life is cut in half overnight for no reason. Could it possibly be a background app like Adobe or something? Just seems a bit strange as I haven't had this computer for very long.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    How does buying apps from an individual work? Any answers is much appreciated!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    Apple won't allow her to use her legal name (Pansy) because it's profane/obscene. Any way to appeal?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    I can see my Home Screen while I’m in certain apps

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    Is there a way to turn this off?

    submitted by /u/Geo18000
    [link] [comments]

    Top left of menu bar is black, how to fix?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:44 PM PDT

    YouTube videos in Safari won’t allow me to choose a higher quality option than 720p, even when the videos themselves support a higher resolution

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    My Macbook Air is not displaying at 4k on an external monitor.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    I have a Macbook Air, early 2015 model. I have connected it to a PC gaming monitor I own - a Pixio PX277. The Macbook display settings recommend a maximum resolution of 4k (3840 x 2160 pixels), but when I select that option, the monitor says "Out of Range." I can set it to 1080p and it looks alright, but fuzzy. Normally, I have my Macbook Air connected to a non-gaming external monitor that is smaller, not 4k. Max resolution is 1920x1080 pixels and it looks crisp. From google searches, my Macbook Air model should be capable of connecting to a 4k display, but I can't find a solution to my problem.

    submitted by /u/KaeAnitile
    [link] [comments]

    Hi I recorded my oral presentation which is 1:26 but after saving only three first 8 seconds play. I even checked on my mac, what happened and how can I fix this? it’s due tonight

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    Can't close the "out of application memory" Force Quit Applications window

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    Sometimes this window pops up when my system's free memory runs low, but then my computer locks up for a while. When it becomes responsive again, the buttons in the window stop working and I can't close it. Is there a way I can close it if the regular methods don't work? I'm running Mojave 10.14.6.

    submitted by /u/iamnomad101
    [link] [comments]

    Lighting port on macbook only works one side

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    Hi!

    The other day I accidentally dropped water on my bed and my macbook was sitting on it. I grabbed it really fast, it barely touched the water so i didnt think anything of it. Today i tried plugging the charging wire into the lighting port and it was only working on one side. I tried rebooting it but it did nothing. Its now sitting in some rice (the good ol fashion trick), if that doesn't work im wondering if anyone knows 1) how much it might cost me to get that repaired or 2) if the problem is just that it wont work on one side of the wire should i even bother paying to get it fixed or will it get worse if i leave it. Sorry if thats a stupid question lol. Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/Lazy-Swimming
    [link] [comments]

    Read about pictures taking more area?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    I remember reading somewhere that when taking a picture with the iPhone, it also takes the picture in wide angle to get more area. I took a picture and the bottom is a little cut off. Am I remembering correctly? If so, how can I get that version? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/SweepTheLeg_
    [link] [comments]

    2011 Macbook Pro restore?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    Is it worth it to try to restore/update my 2011 Macbook Pro so my father can have it? I have seen some articles on how to try to make it fun faster; but I am not sure how I would even do this.

    submitted by /u/little-lewie
    [link] [comments]

    problems with removing the billing address on my iPhone

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    Hi,

    Today I was trying to remove an old billing address from my phone and put in a new one, but it would not allow me. The edit button was greyed out, and not possible to be clicked. Does anyone know any reasons why this would be?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Lxne2
    [link] [comments]

    How to stop Apple Music from launching automatically with my Sony WF-1000XM3 earbuds?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    I am using Sony WF-1000XM3 ear buds with my Macbook Pro running Big Sur. Any time I remove an ear bud or press the right or left button, Apple Music launches.

    The problem is that I don't use Apple Music for anything. I have been listening on Plex or Emby, and I'd rather the earbud controls those applications. But even in the absence of that control, how I can get Apple Music to stop launching?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/volcs0
    [link] [comments]

    Issues when checking out for AirPod replacement

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    I've lost my Left AirPod and was checking out for a replacement and it continuously stated at the final quote that I was ordering a reparation- I constantly checked that I was ordering a replacement and everyone at checkout it would display a different price and a repair fee- is anyone able to help?

    submitted by /u/Finn-GJ
    [link] [comments]

    Which password is it asking for connecting to my Windows PC on Network ? Thanks

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    iPhone 11 pro bettery Health at 87%

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    Hi! So with a battery health at 87% is it worth it to get a replacement? I am starting to notice that the battery drops really quick.

    submitted by /u/Outrageous-Baseball5
    [link] [comments]

    Any apple employees here. iPhone question.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    I wanted to buy an unlocked iPhone, put money down on it and then finance the rest on the Apple Card. The person helping me told me I can't do that. It's gotta all be on the card or Apple Card it from the start and finish it. I didn't get it but I was like ok maybe it's right. I left, did a chat with Apple on the app, and the employee helping me told me you can put money down then finance the rest just like I want to do. He said if I'm at the store still they will call and talk to the manager, or if I'm going back they will call the manager and tell them about this. My questions are is this true you can put money down? Does it sound right? And also by Apple chat calling the manager does the manager have to do this or is this like at the managers discretion? I also have gift cards for the Apple store that's why I want to use them, Apple chat said have the manager refund the gift cards for cash then just put that money on the phone. Does this all sound normal?

    submitted by /u/jjm1981
    [link] [comments]

    iPad screen keeps freezing and restarting?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    UPDATE: It randomly started working! Thank you for all your advice! (I'll keep the advice for the future, but hopefully, I won't need to use it ahah)

    I'll try my best to explain. I was using my iPad when all of a sudden, it restarts. So I wait for it to restart and it shows that white screen with the apple logo but after a bit it goes black, then shows the same screen again. Sometimes, there is even a pinkish-magenta maybe screen that shows up for a split second. I don't know what to do and I'm freaking out.

    submitted by /u/randomreddituser0473
    [link] [comments]

    Why won’t Siri work with YT music?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    So I'm trying to open a playlist on YouTube music using Siri, the playlist name is "1" and I've tried "shuffle playlist 1 on YouTube music" as well as "play playlist 1 on YouTube music" but it just keeps playing one by Metallica. Is it possible to get Siri to open the playlist through a voice command or a shortcut?

    submitted by /u/_Sasuke
    [link] [comments]

    is it still worth it to get an iphone x?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:56 PM PDT

    i've had an iphone 8 plus for a few years and have been wanting to upgrade for a while, should i get an iphone x or get a newer model?

    submitted by /u/kabylex
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel