• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 21, 2021

    iPhoneX I just love how this phone just dissapears into the darkness!

    iPhoneX I just love how this phone just dissapears into the darkness!


    I just love how this phone just dissapears into the darkness!

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    iOS 14.5 battery life

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    So I just installed iOS 14.5 on my X and I want to say that battery life is amazing on the newest version. I assume this is the RC since the public release is next week, but update your phone as soon as you can.

    An RC is just a fancy word for a basically public build, so I'd say it's stable.

    If you are on iOS 14.4.2, I'd highly recommend upgrading right now (please backup before doing so).

    I'll attach graphs the more I use 14.5, but so far the drain is much better and the phone no longer heats up when using social media compared to 14.4.2 and previous 14.5 betas.

    submitted by /u/kingbri0
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the iPhone X considered jailbreakable as opposed to later models?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    I've seen several references to this on Reddit. But I don't understand, if the iOS is the same on a later model, why is the iPhone X still able to be jailbroken and the others are not?

    submitted by /u/anders550
    [link] [comments]

    XS Max in Q2 2021

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 03:15 AM PDT

    Is the XS Max worth it in 2021? I'm buying one used and thinking about whether it will still be good after 5 years or so (I'm still using my 5 year old phone). I have experiences with iPhones so changing OS will be not a problem for me

    submitted by /u/Jekj3k
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel