• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 20, 2021

    iPhone Siri won’t stop calling me daddy

    iPhone Siri won’t stop calling me daddy


    Siri won’t stop calling me daddy

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    Like a decade ago when Siri came out I jokingly asked her to call me daddy. She did and it was really funny at first. Then emails I sent out were being sent as from daddy. This is something that is still happening to me to this day. It only affects one or two of my email address. Neither is my Apple ID email address.

    I've removed it from every possible nickname place I've found. I only run across it showing up when sending emails at this point. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Natebo83
    [link] [comments]

    Game pigeon

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:17 PM PDT

    I transferred all my data and everything to my new iphone 12 everything showed up besides game pigeon it wont let me install it in the app store either plz help

    submitted by /u/Hefty_Performance284
    [link] [comments]

    Guy sold me phone without resetting. Totally cooperative but we can’t get this iPhone 8 to wipe.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I have tried to reset this iPhone all night. There isn't even an error screen. It just won't. Do. It.

    I click through everything to reset completely, it seems to do so but then once it starts up again after the silver apple and loading bar finish, lo and behold the previous owners info is still on the phone, like a bad penny. Tried both with his Apple ID logged in, and without. He gave me the passcode to get thru Lock Screen.

    I showed him how to remove it using his new device's Find My app. He was able to click through the process no problem. Clicked erase remotely and then removed account. But I still am using his old phone same as ever, all his stuff on it still.

    He has two factor on too, so it's a whole rigmarole just getting into basic areas of the phone like iCloud etc. but everyone is fully cooperative. It's like the easiest thing ever but this BS just isn't effing working.

    I haven't tried logging out of the ID yet and rebooting up, post-removal via Find My app. I'm afraid of the hassle if it doesn't work. Luckily, we are both just regular people living in the same town.

    submitted by /u/Lives_on_mars
    [link] [comments]

    My iphone no longer sends pictures to my email account.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    I take pictures for ebay with my iPhone. This worked well for over a year but now my phone no longer sends pictures to email. How can I fix this?

    submitted by /u/LatoshaTucker
    [link] [comments]

    Phone not charging properly

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    About a week ago my phone port started smoking after i put the charger in. Now it cant charge unless its totally drained in battery, but when it then gets 1% it stops working again. I charge with a wireless charger now because that works. Its not because of the charger because i have tried multiple chargers and theyre all the same. I have an Iphone 11, about 8 months old.

    Has this happened to anybody else, and do i have to pay for repiration?

    submitted by /u/Repulsive-Ebb-5772
    [link] [comments]

    my iphone 12 pro at random times doesn't let me in

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    sometimes my pin and facial recognition both dont work and im locked out of my phone. ive had it happen MULTIPLE times and had to factory wipe my phone three times. the fourth time it happened, i just waited 30 minutes and it let me in again? i dont know but it just happened again and it hasnt been letting me in for 2 hours. what is this issue?

    submitted by /u/elena_esg
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone- I can’t message or FaceTime with my number only my email

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    So I texted my mom on my new phone and she said it was coming from my email so I checked my message send and receive thingy and it showed my email with a check next to it and my number and one of those loading wheels and I waited sooo long and it never loaded!! Please help!!! my email is not work appropriate and I don't know how to make it come from my number

    submitted by /u/Accomplished_Let6707
    [link] [comments]

    I dropped my 6S and broke both the home button/finger print reader & the screen and I don't have any way to unlock my phone now.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    Dropped my phone. Home button is broken. My screen won't register a touch. Are there any other ways to unlock my phone?

    I have a spare iphone that I want to set up and restore from my iCloud back up but my problem is that when I enter my icloud user name and password the verification is sent to my broken phone and I can't unlock it to verify.

    submitted by /u/Thosepassionfruits
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X battery replacement

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    hey, im pretty new here and i was just wondering if its necessary to remove all the screen cables while replacing the battery? ive seen tons of yt tutorials and everyone is disconnecting them, but i think its kinda risky... i replaced my 6s plus battery while the screen was plugged in and my bro was just holding it in the 90° angle for me. cant find the answer anywhere:/ thank you! :)

    submitted by /u/sntmrk
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone keeps crashing and changing battery percentage

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    About two days ago my iPhone has been randomly crashing after about 10-15 minutes of use. The only way for me to turn it back on again is to plug it into a charger. My phone still works like normal and is in good condition, but the crashes keep occurring.

    Upon crashing and turning it back on, my battery percentage will change almost randomly. One instance, I had charged my phone to 100% overnight, used it in the morning, then a crash at 90% battery. Charged it to turn it back on, the battery level was now at 79%. Another couple of minutes and it crashed again. Turned it back on, battery dropped to 10%. What's going on here?

    I've tried resetting my phone, shutting it down and turning it on again (my phone won't turn on after a shut down unless it's plugged in) and letting it charge overnight. The only thing I can think of doing now is getting a battery replacement.

    I'm using an IPhone 8 and would appreciate any help.

    submitted by /u/TrumpYoRump
    [link] [comments]

    Power bank will charge my 10 year old iPad but not iPhone 11. Power bank is new as of last week. Was working fine, then I charged it after use, suddenly not working. Tried flipping the USB Accessories switch on/off, did nothing. Any help is appreciated!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 05:14 PM PDT

    Iphone 7 not receiving text messages in group chats with non-iphones

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    I have an iphone 7 running on ios 14.4.2. I bought this iphone back in april of 2019 and it is on Verizon. My problem is if I try and send a text in a group chat with an android and an iphone- it says the text wont deliver. When people include me in a group chat of the same variety, I just wont get any of the texts. My phone works fine in all iphone group chats. This used not to be the case with my phone. I have tried some things to solve this problem including most recently installing a new sim card- which did not work. I really do not know how to solve this as it is such an odd problem but was hoping for some resolve here.

    submitted by /u/fran_sanity
    [link] [comments]

    Google Drive (iPhone) has Face ID, but Google Tasks and Google Docs don't (Drive transfers you to Docs/Tasks when you click on them inside Drive)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    Is there a way to Face-ID the individual iPhone Docs and Tasks apps? Or to view Docs and Tasks inside the Drive app so I dont need the individual apps (they transfer to the individual apps)

    submitted by /u/the20thh
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone dock icons are sideways

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    My iPhone dock icons are flipped sideways but my screen is at a vertical orientation. Any ideas why this might happen. I have a iPhone 7 Plus software version 14.4.2.

    image here [solved]

    submitted by /u/Dreampsycho98
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 Pro with updated iOS keeps auto-declining calls.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 09:33 AM PDT

    Hey guys, weird issue. My iPhone 12 Pro for some reason has started to auto-decline random calls. It will auto-decline like 5 calls in a row, then work for a bit, then decline random calls again.

    Do Not Disturb is off, I've done a factory reset, checked all settings, same shit.

    Anyone have this issue? It's so weird.

    submitted by /u/MapleSyrupJediV2
    [link] [comments]

    hi, yasterday my iphone 7 for no reason started using only speaker on the top of the screen, at first i thought that my speaker died but when i opened youtube and clicked on a full screen mode it worked perfectly. what can i do so my iohone can use both speakers?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    App Store unable to connect

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    Hi, Just what the title says, i enter the AppStore and cant see anything or download nothing, i try reseting network settings and closing apple id, it doesent work:(

    submitted by /u/Overall-Ad6299
    [link] [comments]

    Converting from Android to ios.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I've been using android for my entire life till now(19 year old) and finally decided to try out ios. I currently use OnePlus 5T and my iPhone 12Pro Max(256gb) is going to arrive in few days. I'm really worried how I'll convert to ios and about my habit of using Android. Is there something I should know/Do before my iPhone arrives?

    submitted by /u/ZOD_9
    [link] [comments]

    Face ID completely stopped working

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    iPhone XR

    iOS version 14.4.2

    So yesterday I realized that my phone was not unlocking with my face any more, so I figured I would set up my Face ID from scratch today to try and reset it. However, the phone is not able to scan my face in any way, or anyone else's face. I'm assuming this is a hardware issue built is there anyone else that has had a similar problem?

    submitted by /u/bruhhh_-
    [link] [comments]

    What the fack is “other” storage and how do I get rid of it

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:28 AM PDT

    Help with personal ringtone!

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    So there's a ringtone I want to use for my mom. It's "NO MORE WIRE HANGERS". She thinks it's funny, we both have a dark sense of humor. The problem is I can't find it in the Apple store. I'm not very tech savvy either. Is there another way around it to get that as a ringtone?

    submitted by /u/DuggarStonerJew
    [link] [comments]

    Can‘t hear the other person when calling or receiving a cellular call (iPhone 6)

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:40 AM PDT

    Hello, a few weeks ago I ran into a big issue with my iPhone 6. I am having issues hearing other people when calling or receiving a cellular call.

    My iPhone model is iPhone 6, my iOS version is 12.5.2 (the newest available for it).

    I don't know the purchase date, because it is a former company cell phone that my dad had before he got a new one from the company he works for. I got it like something around November 2017? It was purchased in Germany.

    The issue: I can't hear the other person via the normal small speaker at the top of the touchscreen, nor when having them loud on the speakers or via a Bluetooth Headset. The other person can hear me on the call. Calls done using the Internet, via WhatsApp, Messenger etc. are perfectly fine. I can also hear WhatsApp Voice Messages via the small speaker ontop of the small touchscreen.

    Unfortunately I don't know what caused the issue, it just started randomly.

    I tried restarting the phone, but that didn't help. Also as mentioned above I tried to see if I could hear someone over Bluetooth headphones, but that's also not working.

    Any other information regarding the phone is that it kicks me out of different Apps on a regular basis and the Aux port (so the hole for sticking your headphones cable in) is not working either. Also the Bluetooth connection to different devices is pretty inconsistent.

    But I don't know if that's really any info that might help.

    So what do you guys think I could do? My dad says that I just need a completely new phone, but I would like to use this one as long as I can.

    submitted by /u/Shhhlumbergera
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t my phone update?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:57 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone 8 Plus and for a while it won't update. It just says "unable to check for update" is this some bug or something ?

    submitted by /u/unlimitlessfinite
    [link] [comments]

    Timer idea, need help

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:36 AM PDT

    Alright, so I call with my girlfriend right and we fall asleep on call. Issue being, that drains the battery and my phone is dead when I wake up and I don't want to plug my iPhone in while I sleep. So, my question is, is there a way to make my phone end a call after a set period of time. I figure the best way to to do this is through shortcuts but I don't really understand that stuff. Any help would be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/Bud-of-many-names
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel