• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 22, 2021

    iPhone Attempting to unlock my original iPhone

    iPhone Attempting to unlock my original iPhone


    Attempting to unlock my original iPhone

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 11:03 PM PDT

    Hello! Today I decided to dig the ole original iPhone from the trenches of one of my drawers to see if it still worked before I take it apart. But alas I am met with a message that reads "Waiting for activation" followed up by a reassuring "This may take some time" on the lock screen. The phone will not slide to unlock so I come here on the off chance that someone may have a solution to my issue.

    submitted by /u/Mason367
    [link] [comments]

    Pls help me out

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:53 PM PDT

    Folgendes Problem ich versuche eine Zahlungsmethode hinzuzufügen( hab das vorher noch nie gemacht) melde mich bei Paypal an (da steht das es bestätigt wurde und halt das es mein acc ist) und dann steht da „ Wir konnten leider keine Abbuchungsvereinbarung für zukünftige Zahlungen einrichten" wieso? Pls help😭

    submitted by /u/SupportUrIdeas
    [link] [comments]

    Calls transferring to Bluetooth Headset

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    Currently if I answer a call directly from my phone (not through my Bluetooth headset) or make an outgoing call directly from my phone it will randomly switch from using the phone as the main mic and speaker over to the Bluetooth device - even if that device doesn't have a mic. Huge inconvenience seeing as I will be talking to someone and the line just goes dead. Solutions?

    submitted by /u/Hannah-Elle
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to not notify *every single message*?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    On imessage, especially in groups, I want to know if people start talking but I don't need a notification for 10 messages in a row.

    Is there a way to have it just notify you say, once per minute? That way I get notified something is active but it doesn't blow me up when I can't actively check my phone

    submitted by /u/Modna
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone rattling noise

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    Okay so i have an iphone xs max running ios 14.5.1, my concern is there are times that when its vibrating theres a rattling sound that is annoying and the vibrate is harder than it usually is and i have to restart my phone to temporarily fix the issue but right now even restarting the phone doesnt solve the issue. I dont know if this is because of the update or if this one's a hardware issue

    submitted by /u/trippy420420
    [link] [comments]

    i dropped my phone in water recently, but it worked fine for a few days but now the screen is still useable, but there’s lines and different colors and constantly glitching, how do i fix?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    Iphone 12 stuck on factory reset loading screen

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    I just got my first iphone and after transferring my Android data to my iphone i was prompted to the lock screen, but my passcode that i had previously added did not work and i was locked out of my phone so i tried to factory reset the phone but the loading bar as been stuck halfway for about an hour and a half. Does anyone know why or how to fix it ?

    submitted by /u/Mr_Pickles246
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new iPhone 8 Plus - Wavy discoloration when pressing the home button or screen

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    Hi, I just got a brand new (not refurbished) iPhone 8 Plus off eBay. Everything looks great, except when I press the home button, or firmly on screen, it becomes discolored. Like when you might press a liquid crystal display. The iP8+ I bought directly from Apple years ago doesnt do this. Thoughts?? Hoping I didn't get a knock-off or a lemon. When compared to my original 8 Plus, it's identical except for this issue.

    submitted by /u/JackAttack3399
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone 6S suddenly stopped working and can't restore.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    My iPhone 6S (from February 2019, not used before by anyone, had screen replaced) suddenly stopped working at the May 31st when I was outside (i know it's an old piece of technology but I don't need a newer one, had iOS 14.3) - it couldn't boot. When I was back home I plugged my iPhone to my PC to restore using iTunes in DFU mode to the latest version (14.6), but it couldn't restore. I was repeating the process using different tools and devices but it always failed and showed error 4013. It was rebooting to recovery during restore, when it was about to show the progress bar. But the iPhone eventually restored 4 days ago when I left it overnight connected. It showed the setup screen, it looked that everything was good with it, I could connect to wi-fi and activate the iPhone (I didn't test the cameras, calling and mobile data) but when the phone rebooted, the wi-fi stopped working. In settings it showed that it's connected to my home wi-fi that always worked, but the icon didn't show on the status bar. I went to settings and clicked restore network settings which rebooted my iPhone, and it couldn't boot again. My iphone had the screen replaced in the beginning of May and it had no problems until that day. Is this a hardware related issue?

    submitted by /u/Kacper2503
    [link] [comments]

    Apple ID Settings Are Greyed Out

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    When I tap on my Apple ID in settings, all of the options are greyed out except family sharing. How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/AuroraPearI
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 Pro Max - Low Volume During Calls

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    This has been an issue I have been having since I switched iPhones. My Wife upgraded to the 12 and I took her 11. Since I restored it from iCloud the calls have been low despite the volume being turned up. Calls on speaker or my AirPods are fine.

    It also sounds like the speaker is blown, like the sound being heard is already too much for the speaker.

    submitted by /u/DaruksRevenge
    [link] [comments]

    Unplugged iPhone at very beginning of iTunes restore, is iPhone safe?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    Hello! As the title says, I'm wondering if my iPhone is safe after unplugging it while barely being in the restore process.

    I know it was a dumb move, but I wanted to make sure my encryption password worked with the restore. It ended up working and prompted the iPhone to start restoring. I immediately unplugged my iPhone from the usb cable. The iPhone showed the "Restore In Progress" screen on the lock screen for about 30 seconds, before the system/myself (not sure who prompted it) rebooted the iPhone. I never saw any other restore/loading screen bar before/after unplugging the cable. Booting back up, my iPhone has all my data and seems to be working.

    Given all this information and that my iPhone is working, is my iPhone generally safe/fine?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/send_pie
    [link] [comments]

    Shortcut not executing properly - DND on when entering work

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    I'll preface this with what I'm trying to do because maybe I'm going about this wrong and I need to change how I'm doing this.

    My goal is to enter work and have notifications, ringer, and, media all silenced. I want to accomplish this automatically based on an event such as GPS location or wifi network and not the phone switch so that I can't accidentally forget to silence it for a meeting.

    I have two GPS based shortcuts for entering and leaving work. Entering is a smaller area than leaving so that leave doesn't accidentally fire and unmute me at work. I see them in my notifications center every day.

    What's happening is that I see the shortcut for enter work was the most recent item in my list of events but it didn't really execute and put the phone in Do Not Disturb. I can select it from the notification center and run it and then it works. The shortcut for leaving work executes without a hitch and turns my volume back up without manual intervention.

    I don't understand why it appears to have run but didn't actually set DND. I can see from the list of events that no other shortcut (none exists) ran at that time to undo what it did.

    I've also noticed DND makes phone calls not appear on the screen. I've missed calls while sending a text because I didn't know I was receiving a call until it showed missed call in notifications. Then there's a long lag, 5+ minutes, until it shows in the call log.

    I'd like to find a way around all this. Silence ringing, notifications, media while still knowing about calls and have this all happen automatically. I wrote rules in Tasker on Android for all this, but Shortcuts doesn't seem to provide access to things such as ringer volume so I don't know how to mimic this on IOS. I don't have a deep understanding of automation on IOS and guides seem to conflict, so I'm assuming things have changed between versions and I'd like some help from someone who knows this and can speak to the lastest IOS and not a years old article with fake publish dates.

    submitted by /u/DerangedGinger
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 5s stuck in boot loop

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    My iPhone 5s is stuck in a boot loop with occasional red screens. I replaced the battery back in 2017 and it has worked fine up until now. I've tried disconnecting the front camera, but that didn't help.

    What should I do? Replace the battery or something else? All I really want is the photos on my iPhone, and I don't really care about saving the iPhone itself.

    submitted by /u/djwuisncnd
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 11 bad wifi connection

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    Hello guys.

    Last 3 months im having an issue with my phone. My ipad has 45mbps (google speedtest), my gfs iphone 6s has same but my 11 just 7-10mbps. I dont understand whats wrong with it. Are there any options or tricks before going back to store with my phone?

    Thank you for help!

    submitted by /u/Fajcicikulis
    [link] [comments]

    Photo Storagw

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    I have 1900 pictures/videos on my camera roll and my photo storage is at 13.48 gb... Is this normal?? I feel like this makes no sense because I know people with more things on their camera roll and their storage is much less than mine.

    submitted by /u/Wild-Finger-7816
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone SE permanently deleted photos

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 07:32 AM PDT

    Hello guys!

    I permanently deleted a few photos and videos about 2 months ago from my photos (I also deleted from the recently deleted folder). I did not upload them to icloud or any cloud. Is there a possible way to recover this data? Thank you for your answers.

    submitted by /u/bi0peter
    [link] [comments]

    iphone stuck in the initial configuration page

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 07:30 AM PDT

    iphone stuck in the initial configuration page ... and the wifi does not work and itunes gives an error

    submitted by /u/CrabComprehensive723
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XR front camera and charging port issue

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    While running 3D mark wildlife extreme it seems my FPS is capped at 15! Even when I hold my iPhone 11 up to my ac. The device is cold and powersaver off and I cannot get the FPS past 15.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 02:50 AM PDT

    Can i use an iphone 6s battery in an iphone 7

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    I recently bought an iphone 7 with a bad battery and would like to change it. I also have an old iphone 6s with a fairly good battery. Would it be possible to put the iphone 6s battery in the iphone 7, or should i buy a new battery for the iphone 7

    submitted by /u/LinkyBerry
    [link] [comments]

    How can I 'stabilize' my close-to-death iPhone?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 01:35 AM PDT

    I have a nearly dead iPhone 6s - talking cracked screen, weird visual artefacts, touch input damage etc. - and I would like to prevent it degrading further. I don't need to use it but want it to last a month or so until I can get a new device and transfer files over. Is there any way I can increase the chance of it lasting this time?

    submitted by /u/Icantmakemydecision
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel