• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 20, 2021

    Apple Daily Tech Support Thread

    Apple Daily Tech Support Thread


    Daily Tech Support Thread

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    Welcome to the daily (Tech) Support thread for /r/Apple. This thread may also be used to find buying/selling advice or answers to other short questions.

    Have a question you need answered? Ask away! Please remember to adhere to our rules, which can be found in the sidebar. On mobile? Here is a screenshot with our rules.

    Join our Discord and IRC chat rooms for support:

    Note: Comments are sorted by /new for your convenience.

    Here is an archive of all previous "Tech Support" threads. This is best viewed on a browser. If on mobile, type on the searchbar [title:"Daily Tech Support Thread" author:"AutoModerator"] (without the brackets, and including the quotation marks around the title and author.)

    The new Daily Tech Support Thread is posted each day at 06:00 AM EST (Click HERE for other timezones) and then the old one is archived. If this time is near when you want to post your question, it is advised to wait for the new thread to be posted.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Microsoft’s Visual Studio for Mac getting complete overhaul with native UI and more - 9to5Mac

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    Third-Party AirTags Accessories Continuing to Surface Ahead of Apple Event on April 20

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    Wedbush Analysts Say 'Spring Loaded' Event Will Debut New iPads With 'Modest Price Increase,' Along With 'a Few Surprises'

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:40 AM PDT

    Apple says selling new iPhones without power adapters will save 861,000 tons of metal

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    New 12.9-Inch iPad Pro Will Be 0.5mm Thicker to Accommodate Mini-LED Display

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    Apple stops accepting new podcasts in iTunes Connect

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:46 PM PDT

    Xbox Cloud Gaming for Windows 10 PC and Apple Phones and Tablets Begin as Limited Beta for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Members - Xbox Wire

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    Apple will let Parler back on the App Store

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    Apple Should Make More Versions of Mini Phones

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    Okay, here's the thing. I'm all over the 12 Mini. I mean the thing is SO good. It's small and portable, still has good colors, and is almost identical to the 12 just smaller and slightly lower battery life (which for me is fine because I don't really use my phone that much) and is just overall pretty awesome. I switch off with phones since I'm into tech like that, but I have to say the 12 mini has overtaken anything other phone I've used in probably the last five years. I change my phones pretty often and I'm coming directly from the iPhone 11 Pro, and the 12 mini is just everything I want. The 11 Pro was, and still is an excellent phone in my opinion, but for me this thing blows it out of the water in terms of portability. While I get that some people don't like how small the screen is because they might watch movies or shows or whatnot, but since I do the average scroll of TikTok on my lunch break, and all I really do is text people most of the day, it's all I want and all I need now. I've always switched off between Androids and iPhones, I've been having fun with the S20 by the way, but the 12 mini will undeniably be my main phone for a while. Apple really should keep the mini line up here to stay. I love it. Share thoughts!

    submitted by /u/saifs-tank
    [link] [comments]

    Apple could launch premium podcast subscription during 'Spring Loaded' event

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    Where was the original Macintosh announced?

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    Dear Apple, Please STEAL These Great Ideas.

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 11:11 PM PDT

    AirTags are coming !

    Posted: 19 Apr 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    Here's is a screenshot of AirTags Accessories, on Apple Store.

    submitted by /u/Franklebgdesiles
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel