• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    iPhone Screen time ?

    iPhone Screen time ?


    Screen time ?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    New here with a 12 pro max.. How do I work out my screen on time since last full charge ? I can't figure it out in the battery settings and can't find anything online about it 🤷‍♂️ on my note 10 I used a app which showed me , is there anything like this for iPhone ?

    submitted by /u/108k902
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 Swipe Up function no longer responds.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    The swipe up up function to close apps no longer responds. The rest of the screen responds normally and I have no issue typing or pressing buttons, but I can no longer exit a screen due to the normal "swipe up " function disapearing. I reset the phone and also reset settings, with no changes. What is going on here?

    submitted by /u/SeaHaw808
    [link] [comments]

    Not receiving all of my messages. iPhone 12 Pro.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    I unpacked my iPhone 12 Pro today, installed everything, added my contacts etc. I created a new iCloud address for this one and decided to not transfer anything over from my previous phone. Fresh start.

    As I'm listening to a podcast on Spotify it gets interrupted. It's my freeloading sister borrowing my account again... Not long after I receive a text from her (iMessage) where she's apologizing for pausing my podcast. Ok cool, so everything seems to be working fine so far. I can call and I receive texts.

    A few hours pass and my mom is calling me asking if I'm on my way over yet. My response was "Huh? Why?" She answered that she texted me 15min ago that she was making my favorite dish for dinner.

    I didn't get that text. I even checked her phone when I got there and it didn't say that it was delivered (which makes sense).

    Fast forward to me being back at my place with a full belly. I get a text from my mom "Testing testing!" It got through! But the ones she sent earlier still haven't showed up.

    And as I'm googling and trying to figure out wtf is wrong I get a group message (iMessage). My sister, my dad, me and mom are in it. But the weird thing is that I can only see my sisters reply to whatever was being sent before.

    I call up my dad and he says that he sent some pictures in the group chat. I didn't get them.

    Why am I not receiving all the texts? I'm worried that I might be missing out on important updates from work now. I've restarted my phone in between the first and last known undelivered messages.

    Any ideas on what could be wrong?

    submitted by /u/behemoth_the_puss
    [link] [comments]

    Hi guys, my iPhone SE (2020) has a wireless charging issue.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:22 PM PDT

    So when I put my phone on my wireless charger overnight, it only charges partially (yes I have optimized battery charging off). But this happens on multiple wireless chargers. Any help would be appreciated. I am on iOS 14.5 beta 8 but this has been happening for a while, probably since 14.2. My dads iPhone 8 Plus doesn't have this issue.

    submitted by /u/IReadRedditLOL
    [link] [comments]

    Just dropped my new iPhone X (back is smashed)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    The back glass for my iPhone X had been smash! It feels fairly smooth except from this one spot on the phone where it is a bit indented because the glass sunk a little! Is this going to compromise my phone or can I just put a phone case on it?

    submitted by /u/uphigh_studio
    [link] [comments]

    What to do with "demo phone?"

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    Hey there!

    Not too long ago, my mother was attempting to purchase an iPhone 12 and switch from T-Mobile's service to ATT's. During the process, her phone was locked and they gave her a "demo phone" until the new phone arrived - but after she went and picked up her new phone, the employee told her to keep the "demo phone."

    This "demo phone" is an iPhone SE and has sat around the house for a handful of months now and I'm not quite sure what to do with it. I've read that it is impossible to use from a customer perspective but am not sure. If anyone has ideas, I would greatly appreciate them.

    submitted by /u/reaperbettingco
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 infinite boot loop

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 7, not sure which iOS but most likely the most recent one because I keep it updated. I plugged it in last night and when I woke up this morning it was stuck in an infinite boot loop (shows black screen with apple logo briefly, then shuts off for a few seconds, and this process repeats indefinitely).

    I've tried many different solutions I've found online, and none work. Can't get it into recovery or DFU mode, nothing shows up on iTunes when I plug it into my computer, using the force reset (holding down the side button and volume down button) for 10-20 seconds is the only thing that will get it to shut off and stay off, but continuing to hold it down won't get it to restart. I've tried removing the SIM card and nothing changed. If it's plugged in you can't shut it off, it'll just keep looping. I believe I have a fairly recent backup, so I'm fine if I lose data at this point, but I just can't seem to get anything to work.

    I've seen a few options to open it up and remove and reconnect the battery, or disconnect the camera ribbon from the logic board, and stuff like that, but I'm no technician so I don't know how to do that. Any suggestions would be appreciated, I really don't know what else to try because I don't think I can really just go and take it to a technician.

    submitted by /u/fartdrill
    [link] [comments]

    Wifi login stuck on lock screen

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    i have an Iphone XR and a wifi login is stuck on my lock screen i am unable to turn it off or open my phone please help

    submitted by /u/redchopdopo
    [link] [comments]

    Siri no longer hears me

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    Siri no longer responds

    I've tried disabling and enabling Siri. I have also did a factory restore.

    Siri doesn't respond to either "hey Siri" or the long button press.

    When I try to set up Siri, the little bubble thingy appears so it looks like she is listening but eventually says she didn't hear me.

    My wife's phone has no issue on the same network.

    My speaker does work for calls

    Anyone have any other ideas?

    Edit: model XS

    submitted by /u/Evil_killer_bob
    [link] [comments]

    I must restore my Iphone but side button doesn't work

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    Hello, I just left my Iphone 6s and like 3hs ago I went to take it but it was turned off. So when I connected it to its charger it just showed up a black screen with a computer and a wire (instructing to connect the Iphone to a computer) with a link above it (support.apple.com/iphone/restore). Then I entered the link but it says to hold home button and side button until Apple logo shows up.

    What should I do? How can I be able to restore it? I heard about a program that allow me to press the Iphone buttons from the PC, does anyone knows it? Help, please.

    submitted by /u/SushiSurgeon
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone SE won’t disconnect from earbuds.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Even when I shut off Bluetooth and nothing is in the headphone port. It still has the headphone symbol on my volume control and won't send anything out of the speakers. Any ideas as to what might be causing this?

    submitted by /u/ExtraNovel
    [link] [comments]

    Dead Screen iPhone 7 Plus data recovery

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    My iPhone 7 Plus had a screen glitch going on. I shut it down as per the standard method. It restarted (the haptic home button works and it will vibrate when called), but the screen seems to be dead. I've hard restarted a couple of times, but still no screen. I've decided to replace the phone, but I really would like to get the pics off of it. I've not plugged it into a computer in ages, and I know that the iCloud backup doesn't have all my pics.

    Anyone know of a way I can get the pics off of it? I can't seem to get it to recognize being plugged into my laptop either. I'm sure I'm missing something, but I could just be out of luck.

    Happy to hear any advice y'all have. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/EdCarr101
    [link] [comments]

    I recently got 12 pro max and camera app when taking photos isn’t as smooth as an iphone 8

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    Also when tweaking the exposure of the pic it has a slight delay until it process it in the pic , is this a defect ?

    submitted by /u/E_Alrefa3e
    [link] [comments]

    I finished setting up my iPhone but the passcode doesn't work and I didn't add an iCloud while setting it up

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    Is there any way I can recover my iPhone

    submitted by /u/LACap0ne
    [link] [comments]

    Is my iphone six dead??

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    FIXXED (ENTER ##25327# in the key pad will reset the settings. Sprint and boost )My iphone 6 just says searching where it would normally display the carrier, and after resetting network settings it's still there

    submitted by /u/swimmingmachinebroke
    [link] [comments]

    Is it my battery? Maybe the signal receptor?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    Hi I have an iPhone X and its battery is at 87%. I know Apple says its at max capacity but man this things just slows to a crawl quite often and rebooting seems to help. Signal has been an issue with all 3 major carriers but I live a mile from the Gulf of Mex so maybe that's the problem? I can get a battery at BB for $50 Im just wondering if anyone has some direct experience or advice.

    Edit: I have done a full reset. I am on the latest IOS and have reset network settings multiple times.

    submitted by /u/SilverBack88
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone know what this blueish tint is on my phone screen and how to fix it?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    hallo! my phone has this blueish tint for seemingly no reason. do anyone know what this is and how to fix it? i have a picture here (https://imgur.com/gallery/gfMYYT4) (i put up the brightness to max and put a white background so you can see it all better)

    i have already tried turning it on and off again, putting it in rice, running a water removal command, and pressing down on the screen. nothing worked or made any notable difference.

    thank you!

    submitted by /u/badpissaccount
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 11

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    Hello, I tried installing a new screen and back housing for my broken Iphone 11. When I plugged in the new screen for the first time, it seemed to work (I saw a battery logo and later the lockscreen). But then I disconnected it when it was still displaying the lockscreen. Now it doesn't work anymore... Is it because of that?? Also, when I plug in the phone in the charger it makes the charging sound but when plugged into my computer it does nothing. I hope someone can help.

    submitted by /u/stafparent
    [link] [comments]

    Deleted app question

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:06 AM PDT

    So I deleted a purchased app from my home screen, but now I find myself in regular need of the app. I can still open it through the AppStore, but my question is this - how do I get it back on my homescreen? Going into the App Store to open it is getting preeeeetty annoying. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/yeahnahmayne
    [link] [comments]

    Dropped my phone in the oven.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 01:59 AM PDT

    suprisingly it still works, only issue with it is that the screen has these yellow lines that arent uniform running around the entire outer border, and one big one in the middle. is there anyway i can fix this? or do i have to replace my screen.

    submitted by /u/hhhhhhhhyyq
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel