• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 18, 2021

    iPhone Question about google authenticator

    iPhone Question about google authenticator


    Question about google authenticator

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    If I put my sim in a new phone, load up all my apps with apple id will goog le authenticator load up and work as per normal.

    submitted by /u/SPlore
    [link] [comments]

    Stolen phone is still offline, so “erase pending” - how safe is my data?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    My phone got stolen yesterday, and I went on find my iPhone and clicked erase the phone. However the phone was offline - so the request was pending. Since I already called the company the phone was registered with and they blacklisted the IMEI number, I know that it would be quite difficult to sell or use the phone. But the fact the request to erase still "pending' is starting to worry me. When will it next be online ? Maybe they're purposely not connecting it to the internet. Am I safe, or should I worry? And if so, what do I do?

    submitted by /u/Anonymoustrash1
    [link] [comments]

    Wireless charging heat with iPhone 11+ vs XR?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    I got a new iPhone 11 (old, I know) and put it on my wireless charging pad and the phone was fairly hot when I next checked it 15 minutes later. But I never had any problems charging an older XR. When I plugged in the iPhone 11 via USB-C (with 20W adapter), however, it quickly cooled down. Any idea what that could be?

    (Also, the wireless charging pad has super low wattage — it was connected to a 0.75a power adapter, so the phone was only getting 3.75W, yet was way hotter than with the cable at 20W...)

    Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/fietfeit
    [link] [comments]

    Wifi speed is really slow

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:09 PM PDT

    1. iPhone 8 , iOS 14.4.2
    2. The issue is, My iPhone 8 wifi speed is really slow. But the same wifi network works fine (with proper speed) with other devices like my MacBook Pro (2017 , 2 thunderbolt) and also on samsung device. But, earlier my phone was working properly when I was using some different wifi network. When I contact network providers they say it's phones issue and apple says it's network issue. I'm really confused. Is there anyway to troubleshoot this issue. It's really bothering me a lot.(speed is 0.1 mbps!!!).
    3. I tried resetting the network settings , unfortunately no luck. And then I reset the phone to factory defaults, still no luck.
    submitted by /u/omkarkothiwale
    [link] [comments]

    New SIM card - can’t call or text.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    I recently swapped a new sim in my iPhone. I ordered it directly from my carrier (Verizon). All my research says it's an easy swap with no additional set up, and my number shouldn't change, so that's not the problem. Any ideas how to fix phone calls and texts?

    submitted by /u/lomitosaltado
    [link] [comments]

    IPhone 11 pro Max microphone turning on when phone is locked?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    Hello!

    I have an IPhone 11Pro Max currently running 14.4.2. Ever since I updated to 14, I will occasionally notice that when I pick up my phone, the little amber light is on. It took me a while to figure out how to view what's activating it, but it's the native camera app itself.

    I always put my phone back on the home screen before I put it down, and I've been closing out of the camera app every time I use it.

    I don't have Siri on and I don't use Face ID. I've restarted tons of times since this started. I'm not seeing anything online about it and it's got me a little freaked out. It's not every time my phone screen is off, but it is happening multiple times a week. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/tyrannosauruscassie
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone 6s has only 16 GB of storage space, mostly taken by system storage, which is currently at 9.06 GB, making the total of 11.2 GB out of 16 GB. How do I remove the system storage? Help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    Notification Badges Gone on Homescreen

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    Hey y'all, iPhone SE (2016) running on iOS 14.4.2 here and after restarting my device, all the notification badges were gone. The notification banners and sounds all worked but they just weren't showing up on the home screen or app libraries or anywhere. I have all notification settings turned on.

    Anyone know why this may be the case?

    submitted by /u/BilboLeeBaggins
    [link] [comments]

    What does this mean?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    I got a warning on notes, telling me to download the Mcafee anti virus and that my phone was "hacked" and I needed to download it ASAP. Is this safe, am I actually hacked?

    submitted by /u/DrosssyD
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t install apps

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    Everytime I try to install a new app it says "payment not completed." I don't know if this is a storage thing or what, all I'm looking for is fixing it.

    submitted by /u/itssami_sb
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t download ios 13 apps

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    Hi, i can't download any ios 13 apps onto my iphone 6, when i try to download let's say imgur i have a note that this app is for ios 13, is there any way to download app like that?

    submitted by /u/momiblewup
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone Reboot Loop Problem

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:42 PM PDT

    My phone has been on a reboot loop for 4 hours. I cannot go to the apple store till tomorrow but if I could figure it out on my own it would really save me the pain. I've tried most methods I've seen on youtube and nothing works. Even when I plug it in it doesn't respond. It just keeps on going on a continuous loop of the apple logo to being pitch black. :( im hoping it will die soon battery wise and i could try charging it from there and hopefully it gets its act together but idk what to do anymore :((((

    submitted by /u/BoogeePrincess
    [link] [comments]

    Updating my Iphone 7 to an XR. Will my sim card fit?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    getting a friend's unlocked iphone XR and wondering what are the next steps to get it working with my number? Do i just need to insert my sim card that i am using now?

    submitted by /u/macalvello
    [link] [comments]

    Isn't possible to connect to App Store

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    Hello, I just restored my Iphone 6s (it didn't turn on). So, when I open App Store (it only happens with App Store, it doesn't happen with iTunes Store) it just appears a text saying it isn't possible to connect to App Store and the "Try Again" button. I already restored the configuration again and logged out (and logged in again) a couple time but nothing works.

    How can I fix this?

    submitted by /u/SushiSurgeon
    [link] [comments]

    Keep receiving random messages from random emails on iMessage??

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    I get like 1 every couple days. It's something like

    (Randomname)@gmail.com

    Or

    (Random letters)@gmail.com

    And the message is like
    "nh7hdjdn78jdjd6hzj5fee.bond/$83hdjdn6837dn"

    Wtf is this. I've changed my apple password..

    submitted by /u/jalapeno2000
    [link] [comments]

    Question about organized photos synced to my phone

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    So, dumb question, but I've been wondering about this for a while now: Is it possible to view the names* of photos I have synced to my iPhone (12), and have those photos organized by those names (instead of them all being organized by the date that they were taken)?.. And if so, how exactly do you do it?

    * The names I give them on my computer, before I sync them to my phone

    submitted by /u/Glass_Season
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 12 Pro: Abysmal battery life

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    Today I used my phone for reading and browsing while Siri and loads of other features are disabled. After 3.5 hours of use, the phone was dead.

    Now that battery draining 'bug' has been a thing since the phone has released, but am I just unlucky or is this normal? Sometimes when I switch it off and on again, it might last a while longer like up to 5hrs maybe. But according to tests, the iphone 12 pro should last up to 12 hrs while browsing.

    I feel cheated and would like nothing less than to return the damn thing.

    Any fixes that actually work?

    submitted by /u/Swizzdoc
    [link] [comments]

    Do you get notified when you miss a No Caller ID phone call?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    I know that if you talked to a No Caller ID it will show up on your Phone app recents, but you can't tap on it to call them back like with your contacts or shown numbers.

    So it works differently with No Caller ID. Which is why I'm asking if you missed a call from a No Caller ID will you get a notification saying so, or will it show up on the Phone app in red under Missed? Or nothing at all?

    submitted by /u/_IAmMyself_
    [link] [comments]

    Do not disturb doesn’t work in Bedtime

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    I accidentally touched to do not disturb sign at the control center and from now on when bedtime works my screen doesn't fade i dont know why and there is not bedtime option in the do not disturb section at settings. Did someone get this issue and help me?

    submitted by /u/anilred95
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 Pro Max won’t let me activate Face ID:

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    I can't use face I'd for anything or even reset it. Any tips on how to fix it or should I just sent it to Apple/my phone provider (Verizon)?

    submitted by /u/ekaj379
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone keeps dying despite being charged

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    I have an iPhone 7, it keeps turning off/dying within 5-10 minutes of use, and I have to turn it back on (takes about a minute). I play a lot of live mobile games, so this is really annoying. Tried letting the battery completely drain to 0%, and charging back up, but the problem still persists. Also tried manually turning the phone on and off again. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Rockrusher6262
    [link] [comments]

    Is my phone hacked?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    Hi! I texted myself last night "call the bank to ask about missing $135" as a reminder and a couple of hours later I get a random scam text that says "(135CAD) a return was sent, you are able to claim it" with a link included. Is my phone hacked? Are there steps I can take to fix this? This is a new iPhone, I bought it in December so I'm not sure what's happening.

    Thanks in advance for your help!

    submitted by /u/SciFucker
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 12 muffled microphone

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    I bought an iPhone 12 last November on apple's website in the us but this issue only started about a month or two ago. Whenever I try to use dictation, make phone calls, or use voice memos the microphone is so muffled you can barely hear it but when I record a video it's crystal clear, this happens every time I try it. So far I've restarted the phone, cleaned the mics and disabled the phone noise cancelation but nothing has helped. If anyone has a solution it'd be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/goku_but_black
    [link] [comments]

    Microphone not working?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    Just yesterday I was able to speak to type and use Siri. Now today when I say "hey Siri" or click the microphone in the lower right corner of the keypad it doesn't work. It's like it can't hear me? Why is that? Yes everything is enabled? Maybe somethings just broken on my phone? I'm not sure but it's irritating!! Help!!

    submitted by /u/babewthepower_
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    I recently got a new iPhone XR and everything was fine until I noticed a problem I was in call with my friend they didn't hear and kept complaining about a bad noise I went into the voice memos app it talked all I hear is a static like noise but when I talk with my AirPods connected using there microphone it's works fine can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/External-Stomach-930
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel