• Breaking News

    Monday, April 19, 2021

    iOS Jailbreak [Meta] Apple's "Spring Loaded" Event

    iOS Jailbreak [Meta] Apple's "Spring Loaded" Event


    [Meta] Apple's "Spring Loaded" Event

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    Hey r/jailbreak,

    Tomorrow is Apple's "Spring Loaded" event!

    As this event is not really software related, we will not be having a megathread for it here on r/jailbreak.

    If you would like to live-discuss the event, join our discord server: https://discord.gg/jb.

    Some things to note from a jailbreaker's perspective:

    • Its expected that 3 new iPads will be released: an iPad mini, an iPad Pro, and the iPad 9th gen. These devices will likely have an A14 chip so dont expect to jailbreak them so fast
    • A new Apple TV 6th Gen is rumored to be released with at least an A12 chip or above so same as above, don't expect to jailbreak it so fast.
    • iOS/iPadOS/tvOS 14.5 might be released tomorrow. If you care about jailbreaking, DO NOT UPDATE until told to do so. checkra1n does NOT currently work on 14.5, hopefully the checkra1n team will release an update once the public version of 14.5 is out. Check r/jailbreak or our discord for updates on that.
    • If you remember how we got our 14.3 jailbreak, ModernPwner released an exploit named "cicuta_virosa" that worked up to 14.3. On the bottom of the README, he mentioned the following:

    Maybe we'll post a PAC bypass along with the iOS 14.5 exploit. This is in progress, we may publish 14.5 exploit after Apple patch.

    The keyword here is MAY - and we won't know right away if this is patched in 14.5 so again, don't update until told to do so.

    Also just a reminder/PSA: If you are on iOS 14.2.1 or lower, you only have a few days left to update to iOS 14.3 before the method stops working. Read here for more info!

    Enjoy the event tomorrow!

    submitted by /u/aaronp613
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Piracy repo malware is getting powerful. Consider this a warning.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    Heya everyone,

    GeoSn0w here.

    As some of you know, I am the creator of iSecureOS, an iOS Security application with a basic anti-malware component for iOS devices that are jailbroken.

    Me and opa334 as well as ESET Research have been taking a look at a MainRepo, a pirate repo which started spreading malware.

    iSecureOS is successfully able to detect the malware and remove it, but this wasn't exactly a happy day for the pirate repo.

    They've now updated their malware to tweak iSecureOS so that their malware isn't scanned anymore. This is the danger of installing tweaks from pirate sources and sources you don't trust. They can do anything with your device.

    So what's next?

    iSecureOS has already been updated to detect their tweaking in memory and to prevent it anyways. But this is a cat and mouse game so consider yourselves warned.

    I will release the update later today which will defeat their malicious tweak, but I am 100% sure they won't stop here so for those of you who do pirate (you know who you are, I am not here to judge) do the following:

    • Reboot.
    • Re-Jailbreak with Tweaks DISABLED
    • Do an iSecureOS Scan (if the malware is detected, it gets removed).
    • Reboot and re-jailbreak with tweaks enabled.

    And stop using the pirate repo in the cause. Their malware is evolving and so should our defenses.

    As of the next update, iSecureOS gets a new module called HADES whose sole purpose is to assess integrity and block any sort of tweak injection / dylib injection into iSecureOS, for obvious reasons.

    Thanks to u/Inspire9000 for bringing this to my attention.

    UPDATE: Aaron has clarified to me that I am allowed to mention the repo in this context. It's MainRepo, a pirate repo that nowadays also spreads malware.

    ~ GeoSn0w (@FCE365)

    submitted by /u/GeoSn0w
    [link] [comments]

    [Update] CarPlayEnable support for Taurine coming very soon.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    [Request] Fast charging icon like in MIUI

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Switched from unc0ver to Taurine, major difference

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:52 PM PDT

    Hi all, obligatory on mobile so I apologize for any formatting issues.

    I had been an unc0ver user on my XR since 12.2. I updated when 13.5 released, and I updated to 14.3 when this last jailbreak was released. Previous 2 versions, the stability was incredible. No real issues with random reboots or resprings and If it weren't for some of the UI tweaks I have, I'd have never known I was jailbroken.

    This past update, unc0ver seemed a lot less stable than the other versions I'd used. Lots of resprings and reboots, my cellular would stop working randomly, I seemed to be having excessive battery drain that I didn't have on previous versions, and it seemed like the rejailbreaking process failed more than it succeeded. The final straw of annoyance for me was an issue that I noticed with sending pictures to other iPhones. It would not let me send as iMessage and I had to manually select send as text, when pictures to non iPhones went through fine and iMessage texts went through fine too. I thought, screw it. I'll try Taurine to see if I like it. Some people said they've had less issues with it than this version of unc0ver. I restored rootfs and rejailbroke with taurine and I'm noticing quite the difference. I kept all of my tweaks the same too. I haven't added or removed any just so I could do a true comparison. I can tell you that I've had no issues with my cellular dropping, the iMessage picture issue is seemingly fixed, and I have not had 1 random reboot or respring. Battery seems to be back to the baseline it was at before I updated to 14.3 as well. It's only been since Thursday I've been switched, but I have no interest in jumping back any time soon.

    Just wanted to share an opinion with you all and hear from some others who may have jumped ship one way or another with your experiences.

    submitted by /u/Radrach23
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] See TOTAL FaceTime hours with a contact

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    As the title shows, I'd like to be able to see total hours on FaceTime with a person. I think it'd be a cool statistic to see. I don't know if this is possible but I'd like if someone could make this :)

    submitted by /u/BaileyJayTurner
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] show the local time of the location in the weather app.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:04 PM PDT

    [Question] What is this tweak?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    [Free Release] BluetoothRestarter - Restart bluetooth via respring

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    Courtesy of u/greg_0109 for all of us non apple watch users we now have the ability to maintain notifications on your device after respring instead manually disable and re-enabling bluetooth. A respring would break notifications.

    This tweak enables airplane mode for 3 seconds after respring and then will automatically turn it on again to allow re-connectivity to your device. Notifications will then be received as expected.

    To test functionality go to settings and turn off Bluetooth and turn on airplane. When disabling airplane mode bluetooth should go come back on. You can then test the tweak via respring.

    Here the GitHub to his repo: https://greg0109.github.io/repo/

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/Yaboijay2029
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Is the grass greener? Taurine Vs Unc0ver

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    I haven't had too many troubles in the past with Unc0ver or other jailbreaks. Since iOS 3.13 I've used them all but this one has been giving me tons of problems. Every time I jailbreak it feels like I have to go through a checklist to see what is functioning properly. Issues I have had is iMessage not working, photos not saving, alarm not working, weird phone issues/FaceTime not working, native apps such as safari and notes not loading. It can be any one or moved these issues nearly every time I jailbreak. I have used LDRestart and sometimes it fixes certain issues. UserSpace Reboot has never worked as it never gets past the spinning logo. My question is was anybody else experiencing these issues and switched to Taurine? Have these issues disappeared? Are there different issues? I have heard about battery drain but I guess there is some versions working better for others. Is the grass greener? I was hoping for an Unc0ver update that addressed these issues but it's been a while since an update.

    submitted by /u/pocomptonpimp
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] AFib Enabler for Apple Watch (just like ECG Enabler?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 12:38 AM PDT

    [Update] KillXPro 3.0 by cemck

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    CEMCK has updated his killxpro tweak and most importantly (for me at least) this is the creator of the tweak Photon so for those of us that have been waiting for an update for iOS 14, this could probably be coming Soon

    Link to KillXPro tweak: https://repo.packix.com/package/com.cemck.killx-pro/

    Link to the tweet: https://twitter.com/cemck_/status/1383899223846916098?s=21

    submitted by /u/Beelzebubulubu
    [link] [comments]

    [Free Release] PullOver Pro iOS 14 FIX by BawAppie

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    BawAppie has released a tweak that fixes PullOver Pro's invisible keyboard bug!
    Steps:
    1 - Install PullOver Pro from official repo.
    (For those who don't know - it's a paid tweak, $2)
    2 - Install libAPAppView from this repo.
    3 - Download PullOver Pro Keyboard Fix from github and install it via Filza.

    All credits go to BawAppie. If you want to support him you can find PayPal link on his Twitter page :)

    submitted by /u/RegLoiD
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] "GET" button in Sileo often not working

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:40 PM PDT

    I can't tell why the button sometimes works and sometimes doesn't but it's incredibly annoying. Refreshing sources sometimes fixes it, as does restarting Sileo, but some packages, such as iSecureOS, seem to have this issue for me no matter what. Does anyone know why this happens or how I can fix it?

    I'm on the latest version of unc0ver if that matters. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jokullmusic
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Can Someone please provide me a zip file of Libhooker 1.5.0 to 1.6.0 as I am having horrendous battery drain on my 2 iPhone namely 11 pro max and CD max both on iOS 14.3 running the same tweaks please

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    Tried all methods like

    1.Restore root fs on both phones and start fresh

    2.disabling half of tweaks with lib hooker configuration since iCleaner has problems with tweak disable on taurine

    3.tried suggested combo of taurine 1.0.2 with Lib hooker 1.5.5 as suggested in post submitted earlier

    Still has battery drain problems on my both phones so please provide me a zip of all lib hooker debs so I can test different combos

    Thanks in advance

    here is my tweak list same for both of my phones https://imgur.com/a/EDhukT9/

    submitted by /u/rana92
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] How can we trust tweaks like CopyLog when we are copying sensitive information such as passwords, etc ?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    [Update] BackupAZ4 1.0.5 - Fixing App's data backup / restore operations and crashes

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    After having received some useful reports, I was actually able to fix most important crashes and issues users reported and push the 1.0.5, as shown below:

    Changelog:

    - Fix applications backup / restore operations not working on all jailbreaks / devices

    - Fix crash that occurred when clicking on a "No backup found" line

    I continue to work on updating it to add previous features BackupAZ 3 had and to add new features.

    Don't forget to update also if you had a "Pirated copy" alert even while having bought it legitimately, previous version add more logs for me to understand what happen. If that is your case please send me your /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/BackupAZ/consoleOutput.txt file through Twitter (SynnyG_R) or mail.

    Thanks for your support and have a nice day / end of weekend :)

    submitted by /u/SynnyG
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Place to post Home Screen setups, custom layouts, widget setups and more ?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    Hi jailbreak community, hope all is well. First off I've posted this in the wrong place please let me know and I will remove it :)

    So I was wondering if this would be the right place to ask. Is there a way we could create a post where people can showcase their custom home screen layout? Weather it'd be their xen widgets, icon themes, lynx and Orion setups. Live wallpapers etc.

    I think this would be really nice as we could all bounce ideas off each other and showcase our creativity, weather it's minimal, material, stock look or tweaked af😭

    I would like to post a picture of my homescreen but for the life of me I can't figure out how, I'm a noob on Reddit 😭

    We could post the picture of our layout inc themes tweaks widgets all that good stuff listed and I think it would be a nice touch.

    Once again please tell me if I've posted in the wrong forum and I'll be sure to remove it. please let me know if theirs one you know about. Sure I could watch a yt video on a setup but I just feel this would be better as it would show a lot more peoples creativity with their devices rather than a select few.

    Thanks once again, have a great day 👍😊

    submitted by /u/KUSHGOON_420
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] I’ve been having problems with recent versions of unc0ver: gifs and videos don’t load in Discord and Snapchat, frequent crashes into safe mode, and the unc0ver app does not last very long, when I restart my phone and try to open it, it instantly closes despite it being signed

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    iPhone 6s+ iOS 13.3 Any suggestions? I think it worked better on older versions of unc0ver, where could I get those?

    submitted by /u/purpleplaza777
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] spoof wifi connection on ios14.3

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 10:48 PM PDT

    Hey guys. I've got an iPhone 12 Pro Max on iOS 14.3.

    Does anyone know of a tweak to spoof wifi connection and use 4G/5G. A few apps I'm using require wifi only when my cellular will work just fine.

    submitted by /u/No-Yam5209
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] I’m on ios 11.4 if that has any significance to the topic

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    [question] this can’t be normal

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    [Discussion] iPhone 11(A13) iOS 13.5 to iOS 14.0.1 with futurerestore!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    [Request] Show track numbers in spotify album view

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    [Request] Tweak to replace spotlight pull down to open App Library list mode with search field selected and keyboard up ready to type

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    As the title. Disable spotlight and make the pull down gesture open the App Library in list mode already with the keyboard already up for quick app search from anywhere on the home screen like stock iOS should be imo. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Fluffybunnyabc
    [link] [comments]

    [help] hey is there any tweak to remove these?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel