• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 15, 2021

    iPhone Is 98 % battery health after 8 months good? I have an iPhone 11 Pro

    iPhone Is 98 % battery health after 8 months good? I have an iPhone 11 Pro


    Is 98 % battery health after 8 months good? I have an iPhone 11 Pro

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    iPhone XR: Mobile Data not working very well & Battery Life went pretty bad overnight?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    Hey. I got an iPhone XR 2 months ago, and so far I've loved the phone. Everything has been great about it, and especially the battery life has impressed me. When I'm on my bus-ride to work listening to music & scrolling though social media, I only lose like 2-4 percent, staying well at the 90's.

    Well yesterday morning I noticed that the mobile data wasn't working; I initially brushed it off, but then it continued the whole day, and as we speak, it's not working. It connects every once in a while, but for the most part, doesn't work. The battery life also went to pretty bad at the same time; to compare, I would now lose around 20 or more percentage during my daily bus-ride to work. Now I understand battery life can & usually will get worse overtime, but such a radical change overnight seem strange to me.

    submitted by /u/morbicae
    [link] [comments]

    How to unlock a permanently locked iphone from 2015?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:35 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 4s that I accidentally permanently locked in 2015. Through the years, I've looked at a lot of guides on how to regain access to your phone, but nothing has worked. I have held onto this phone because it contains all of the photos I have from high school and a trip that I took to Israel as a teenager. It is very important to me and I have hoped all these years that I might eventually be able to get those photos back. Thank you for any help.

    submitted by /u/burner221998
    [link] [comments]

    Can I automatically forward text messages from one phone to another? (Australia)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:26 PM PDT

    I am with Optus. My work phone is with Telstra. I sometimes go to work areas where there is no Optus coverage. Is there a way to forward text messages received to my personal phone to my work phone while I am out of Optus coverage?

    submitted by /u/frogsinsox
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 8 stuck in bootloop

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    Ive spent the last 3 hours looking at solutions on the internet, but none work. I force restart by tapping both volume buttons and then holding power button but then i just get sent back to the apple logo.

    And I dont have any other ios devices, can someone plz help

    submitted by /u/Prestigious_Scale561
    [link] [comments]

    Passcode Help.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    Alright, so I have an iPhone 12 mini that I forgot the passcode for. I cant do itunes or anything because I don't have my own computer and my parents i guess think it's a good thing that i don't have my phone. Is there any way for me to get in like a hack or something? lmk

    submitted by /u/iiMantis
    [link] [comments]

    How do I transfer files from chromebook to Iphone

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    I've had an Android for a long time, and all I had to do was plug it into my chromebook and paste mp3s there, but that doesn't seem to work with the Iphone. If anyone knows how I can transfer my mp3s without a computer I will be grateful

    submitted by /u/Responsible_Damage_4
    [link] [comments]

    Replacing iphone8 battery vs upgrading

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    My iphone8+ is telling me the battery needs service (ie replacing) because the max capacity has dropped to 78%. The quote I got for replacing it is $125AUD. Is it worth replacing the battery, or just going straight to upgrade of iphone11?

    submitted by /u/OliviaFa
    [link] [comments]

    Random Restarts

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    My iphone started to randomly restart during the week. This started about a week ago and it has happened 4 times now and I dont know whats causing it. It doesnt happen often but it still does and it worries me. Its an iphone 11 and i had it since launch month. it at 50gb out of 64 so the storage is not full. Battery health is at 84%. I dont have that many apps either. Anyone else got the same problem or know what's causing it?

    submitted by /u/Muted_astro
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone subscription and payment method help!

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:47 AM PDT

    Someone please help me! I canceled the credit card I had as my payment method so now I can't download apps. Does anyone know how to fix this without adding another payment method? I'm not subscribed to anything on apple so I don't know why it won't let me.

    submitted by /u/nicoleb2022
    [link] [comments]

    Dial pad in-op during calls

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    Whenever I'm calling for instance customer service for anybody, ya know when you gotta press a button for certain departments...when I press a button it doesn't register and they just keep rattling off options and after about 5 seconds the call drops. Anybody getting this? IPhone 11 Pro Max, up to date.

    submitted by /u/DJCityQuamstyle
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding face ID

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    So i've had my iphone 11 for about a month now and it was been working flawlessly. i noticed this morning my face ID had not been working and continued to be faulty all day. i decided to reset my face ID but now whenever i go to 'set up face ID' it says that face ID is unavailable. i've switched my phone on and off twice but it still is not working. Any advice on what to do? thanks.

    submitted by /u/ellierxbertson
    [link] [comments]

    accidentally used scam

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    I panicked as I needed my phone today and used the myIfone fixppo thing. I absolutely hate myself for using the scam, but it was on business insider so I used it. My phone won't turn on at all or even enter the bootloop cycle that was the problem in the first place. I think the only option is put my iPhone 8 in the DFU mode and lose all my photos. I deleted my backups too. There are some great memories in those photos that I really don't want to lose. If I take my phone to the store is there a way to extract those pictures? Or is the only solution to restore on iTunes and lose everything?

    submitted by /u/Stalin_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    Got my first iPhone, but apple is locking me out for 2 weeks

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    I had an issue signing in to my mac about a week ago, which started a recovery process that'll end on the 19th. I got my phone last week, and it's pretty useless at this point since I don't have my apple account on it.

    How feasible is it for me to make a temporary apple id just to download apps I need, then switch to my main apple id once I get it back? Will I then have 2 accounts on my phone? Will I need to reinstall and redo everything on my phone?

    I know how integral apple ID is to an iPhone so I don't want it to mess up my phone by setting up my iPhone with a temporary apple ID.

    submitted by /u/Ineedhelp144
    [link] [comments]

    (Primary) your sim has sent a text message

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    I keep getting this notification on my phone and I'm not sure why it does or what exactly it means.

    I know what a sim is, I know what a text message is and I know what sending means but it seems to pop up when I'm not sending out text messages.

    Anyone have an idea why it does this and/or to make it stop?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Suffix-099
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding contact blocking on iPhone. Is there anything that triggers contacts to be blocked automatically?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    So I've noticed a few times over the last few months that a specific contact keeps ending up in my blocked contacts list. It's a number that's saved in my phone as a contact. Is there any reason that my phone would automatically block this person? Or is the only answer tgat someone is manually going into my phone and blocking the contact?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/dxbr3
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to prevent the time from displaying at the top of my screen when scrolling/browsing on iPhone?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    I've seen a similar question asked about hiding the time on the lock screen but I'm asking specifically about the top of the screen when your phone is unlocked. I know that for some apps, turning the phone sideways does this, but it doesn't work in a lot of them.

    In case you're curious, it's because I try to avoid looking at the time at night so that I'm not worried about reading online and seeing, oh no, I have to be up for work in 7 hours ... oh now it's 6 ... now it's 5, etc. Ignoring the time is sort of like a placebo and makes me feel better rested.

    submitted by /u/easybasicoven
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to download apps without an Apple ID on an IPhone 12?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Just received a new work phone but I don't want my Apple ID associated with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/mike_86
    [link] [comments]

    VIP Notifications Not Working

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    iPhone 12 running iOS 14.4.2. I'm trying to set my phone up so that when I receive an email from a person marked as a VIP, I will receive a sound notification even if the screen is locked. In Settings>Notifications>Mail>VIP I have "Allow Notifications" on and for "Sounds" have picked Radar. When I receive an email from a VIP, a banner appears on the Lock Screen and the phone vibrates but there is no sound. I've searched the issue via Google but have not found a solution. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/cushingpm1961
    [link] [comments]

    Microphone and Sound not working when I take calls

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 01:04 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, whenever someone calls me 1) my phone doesn't stop vibrating and 2) I cant hear anything on the the line and they cant hear me. I had this same issue the other day and was able to fix it by turning off the noise cancellation feature and expected it to still work today when I had a phone appointment with my Dr but it didn't. Is there anyway to fix this? I have an iPhone 7 which has lasted me about 2 1/2 years and recently updated to latest iOS.

    submitted by /u/mar-e-am
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel