• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 22, 2021

    iOS Jailbreak [News] IOS 14.5 RC, Jailbreak for iPhone 6 Successful. Obviously don’t update yet but interesting development

    iOS Jailbreak [News] IOS 14.5 RC, Jailbreak for iPhone 6 Successful. Obviously don’t update yet but interesting development


    [News] IOS 14.5 RC, Jailbreak for iPhone 6 Successful. Obviously don’t update yet but interesting development

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    [Free Release] YTMusicVolumeSlider ~ Add a volume slider to the YouTube Music now playing view

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Developers like him is what this community needs. Consider donating to him.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    [Help] Does anyone know how I can by pass these checks? I do not want to remove my jailbreak and/or update. Any help is appreciated.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    [Request] a tweak to show this sign when there's no internet access.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:36 PM PDT

    [help] iSecureOS is stuck on this no matter what I do.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    [Question] I already own this package but it won’t let me download and I’ve never seen this message

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    [Request] Turning off iMessage for specific contacts?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    Sometimes I don't want people to know I'm on iMessage but turning off iMessage completely is cumbersome

    It can also double if you want someone that also has an iPhone, give them the illusion that you blocked them so you can see what they say

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/AFrownedUponThing
    [link] [comments]

    [Update] [Open Source] MagSafe Controller v1.1.1

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    [Discussion] With the M1 iPad Pro being right around the corner, do you think there will be a possibility of installing MacOS onto it?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    It being an M1 processor, I feel like this could be the first iPad that could possibly allow for an install of MacOS with the help of a low-level jailbreak. Thoughts on this?

    submitted by /u/unknownquantum
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Taurine, it happens that after a while I can’t open apps anymore (crashes on launch screen), but the one already opened still work

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    This happens to me once every 2-3 days, once I notice a "new" app isn't opening then I have to hard reboot my phone in order to fix this, respring or ldrestart don't either work. Are you facing this issue?

    submitted by /u/Lunevibes
    [link] [comments]

    [Update] BackupAZ4 1.0.7 - New requested features have been added and bug fix

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    Hello everyone !

    I've just pushed an update to BackupAZ4 (and it already became live!) which push it to the 1.0.7.

    This update contain features requested by users alongside fixing an issue reported by an user. Full changelog below:

    Changelog:

    • You can now remove a backup by long pressing on it
    • You can now rename a backup by long pressing on it and typing your new name
    • Fixed a potential cause of crash when the backup's path doesn't correspond to its real location

    As a reminder, BackupAZ4 allow you to backup and restore your jailbreak specific data (tweaks, preferences, sources, etc...) but also allow you to backup and restore your stock applications data, directly on device!

    New features are added from days to days, next update will probably come at the beginning of next week (which new features ? I don't really know which one I'll prioritize, but maybe backup sharing ;) ).

    Report bugs and features suggestions to https://synnygr.dev/Support/support.php.

    Follow me on twitter for news about upcoming update and useless tweets at SynnyG_R ;)

    As always I wanted to thank you for your awesome support!

    Have a nice day, and enjoy ;)

    submitted by /u/SynnyG
    [link] [comments]

    [Tutorial] Getting the most out of jetsamctl, and other info

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! It's Doregon here, back with a bit of news regarding jetsamctl if you don't follow my Twitter:

    I recently had a major hardware issue with my development PC and lost hours of jetsamctl reborn work, Sileo depictions, and nothing was able to recover my data in the time that I had. Luckily I'm back up and running, but there's a few things I'd like to say to help you with jetsamctl:

    • If you keep getting the jetsamctl: error: operation not permitted message when running it, run this command: sudo chmod 0755 /usr/bin/jetsamctl
    • Set a process priority (so don't change limits, but change which app would get killed first) with sudo jetsamctl -p N PROCESS. The priority table is still on the original repository at https://github.com/conradev/jetsamctl.
    • If you so wish, you can more easily allow jetsamctl to run if you add mobile ALL = (root) NOPASSWD: /usr/bin/jetsamctl to the end of the sudo visudo window and use a tweak like SnippetCommand to run more easily in Activator. I'm not not recommending to do this, as jetsamctl won't be able to do anything nefarious, but you can choose whether or not you want to embark on a risky path.
    • For apps where you know there's a set memory limit (such as UTM or PojavLauncher), it's perfectly safe to type something like sudo jetsamctl -l MEM PojavLauncher, where MEM is your device's total memory. For other apps which don't have easy-to-see memory caps or have none at all, I recommend keeping the number to about 1/4 of your device's total memory, or check the About page with SystemInfo installed.

    Tweak developers: if you decide to include jetsamctl in your apps/tweaks and go for enabling the visudo option, you can use posix_spawn() in C or NSTask (with the header) to make jetsamctl work! Not as API-y as I want at the moment but hey, it works!

    I'm working on many changes to jetsamctl in the future, so don't be worried! Here's links to my stuff if you wish to keep up to date (I'm a lot more active on Twitter) or add my repo. Stay safe and healthy, my fellow jailbreakers!

    https://twitter.com/AdamTunnic

    https://github.com/Doregon

    https://doregon.github.io/cydia

    submitted by /u/DoregonGiross3
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Any tweak to make off brand/3rd party EarPods work as well as AirPods with connectivity??

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    My AirPods broke and I'm poor lol, any tweak to make other Earpods work better?

    submitted by /u/Randomhero360
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Jailbreaking M1 iPP

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    Just curious if there is expected to be any additional difficulty jailbreaking ipad's running M1 chips. Have a jailbroken 2018 iPP and not keen to upgrade if theres lots more complications. Or does the challenge remain around the actual OS itself.

    Caveats aplenty given its announced but not released yet...

    submitted by /u/Ostrich79
    [link] [comments]

    [discussion] Apple Maps navigation prompt voice change?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    Hey so years ago my mom had a Tom Tom gps that she installed a custom voice onto (cartman from southpark) and it had me thinking has there been a tweak yet for this? (To change default Siri voice in Apple Maps to a custom voice such as cartman) Been looking all over and can't find anything. Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/OEWpBb
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] LittleBrother like tweak for iOS 14

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    [Request] Spring loaded event icon as respring icon

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    As the title states, it would be nice if someone can create apple's spring loaded event icon as respring icon.

    submitted by /u/sshaileshh
    [link] [comments]

    [Update] [Open Source] Dock Controller v1.6.2

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    [Request] Is tweak released “To use other microphones than default one”

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 10:07 PM PDT

    My device - iPhone 6S, 14.0.1 It was in progress few months back. I forgot it's name. I am having problem with Whatsapp video calling. other party can not hear my voice from default microphone.

    submitted by /u/snehdeep11
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] What are your favorite free alternatives?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    For those that don't have the funds to pay for tweaks, what are your favorite free alternatives? Feel free to share pros and cons compared to paid versions.

    submitted by /u/Wastelandx
    [link] [comments]

    [QUESTION] is their a reason it’s saying this on altstore but on the app ids it says six days? I have altdaemon and I’m using that to refresh it but it isn’t working I guess

    Posted: 21 Apr 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel