• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 28, 2021

    iOS Jailbreak [Free Release] checkn1x ISO with iOS 14.5 pongoOS

    iOS Jailbreak [Free Release] checkn1x ISO with iOS 14.5 pongoOS


    [Free Release] checkn1x ISO with iOS 14.5 pongoOS

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    Only works on A8(X) and A9(X). Usage is exactly the same as normal checkn1x.
    https://github.com/asdfugil/checkn1x_a8a9_14.5_pongoOS/releases/tag/1.1.6
    Also works on 14.6

    submitted by /u/Asdfugil
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] checkra1n working on iOS 14.6 beta 1 on the iPhone 6S. More details in comments.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    [Free Release] OkReplay - Automatically replay a video in the Photo app

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Hello or Good evening, I was saying to myself this morning why Apple had not integrated this option? so I created OkReplay.

    Boring to press play again every time? let OkReplay do it automatically.

    Available on Packix for free ☺️

    submitted by /u/Antony___m
    [link] [comments]

    [FREE RELEASE] DontWannaSleepNow - Easily and quickly unlock device while Sleep view is active by allowing swipe up to unlock (whereas stock iOS requires you to first close the view, then unlock). Available now on repo.anthopak.dev!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    [UPDATE] Mochi v0.0.2 - Fixed a crash bug when opening Notification Center.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    [Update] AnimPlus v2.3 - Preset testing! New features! Reduced price to $1!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:19 PM PDT

    AnimPlus is the successor to AnimationsBeFastPlus which allows you to take control of your animations on the springboard and in your apps! You can speed them up, slow them down or just disable them.

     

    Change log:

    • Added disable parallax effect system wide.
    • Added disable lockscreen passcode reveal animation.
    • Added a preset button to app animations to test.
    • May have done other changes but dont remember haha

       

    The preset currently sets it to my settings that I use on my daily device. I hope a few of you can test to see if it works correctly. Make sure to apply the changes still after using the preset.

    If you have a good preset idea that you use, let me know and I may implement it. Make sure to include each setting value you use for apps.

     

    AnimPlus v2.3 has been submitted to Packix and should hopefully be available within 24 hours. :)

    submitted by /u/eXqusic
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] New MacSpoof Tweak

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    A tweak got released called MacSpoof and it allows you to set a custom private address of the network but I can't tell if it works or not. Could someone tell me if it works? Here's the repo: https://repo.elihc.dev/

    submitted by /u/memezub
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Why Orion erase carrier text on status bar from control center? There isn’t an option to enable it.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    [question] Anybody been getting this error in Zebra?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    [discussion] if you can't download app from appstore be sure you don't have PassBook daemon disabled

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    [help] why is my lte text so big?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 04:12 AM PDT

    [Discussion] youtube-dl - a small command-line program to download videos from http://YouTube.com and other sites

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:13 PM PDT

    Reposted due to incorrect tag previously.

    Hey guys, So I found this interesting utility this morning while refreshing my sources so I thought I'd share it here with you.

    Repo - Procurus Repo

    youtube-dl is a small command-line program to download videos from http://YouTube.com and other sites that don't provide direct links to the videos served.

    youtube-dl allows the user, among other things, to choose a specific video quality to download (if available) or let the program automatically determine the best (or worst) quality video to grab. It supports downloading entire playlists and all videos from a given user.

    Usage - *use a terminal of your choice (I'm using NewTerm 2) type in the command - *

    youtube -dl pastetheurlofthevideoyouwanttodownload Note : This method auto selects the best available quality of the video, if you would like to choose different resolution/format please read the steps below.

    To download Audio/Different Formats/Resolutions -

    youtube-dl -f pastetheurlofthevideoyouwanttodownload

    You should now get a list of all the available formats available for download (Audio, Video, Resolution, etc) At the left there will be a column for format code, note down the code for downloading your desired format in the next step -

    youtube-dl -f inputformatcode pastetheurlofthevideoyouwanttodownload

    And that's it, the video/audio should be downloaded in var/mobile, as simple as that.

    P.S this works on a host of websites and not just YT. You can find the entire list of supported sites on the package depiction.

    You can find all the info on this tool here

    Hope you find this useful! :)

    submitted by /u/ruchir031
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Is anyone having an issue with slow uncover jailbreak process?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    I have an XS Max on iOS 14.3 and when I try to jailbreak with uncover it takes forever to jailbreak. It gets stuck on 2/30 and then 27/30. Before I went to 14.3 it would take a couple seconds now it's like 5+ minutes. Is anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/brettyang127
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] is NiceBarX worth the price of $5?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    I am thinking of purchasing [[NiceBarX]] for my 12 Pro Max iOS 14.3 since I have seen some random setup of some random people.

    But does it has some battery drain? and for people who are using it, would you mind sharing me your setup like preset or whatever that I can follow/achieve like your setup?

    My flair is my current device, iOS and jailbreak tool.

    submitted by /u/mrdavid_kh
    [link] [comments]

    [Help]when i respringed this happened after downloading a package(I use cydia) help please

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    [request] Tweak to change time to 00:00 or something to turn time off on a click of a button.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    Is there any tweak out there that can essentially turn time off phone wide. When I'm at work I use my phone a lot and I see the time. I would like to not have any time showing within my phone from just a click on cc or something.

    submitted by /u/Clikkks
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Get newer version stock apps features in older versions.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    Is there any tweak or method to get higher versions ios stock apps features in older version. Eg: In ios 14.5 music map have many improvements in UI and enhancements that has been ported in ios 14.3

    submitted by /u/logeshwywan
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] With privacy in mind, how bad is a repo using an HTTP protocol rather than an HTTPS protocol? Assuming im adding the source to my package manager and installing tweaks from them.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    I noticed a repo with this.

    Edit: When I say privacy I'm not necessarily just speaking about installing malware from the dev. Im speaking of privacy in general. I believe the s means its encrypted which would prevent all sorts of different things. (MITM, phishing, and data leaks, ppl seeing what sites im connecting to & more idk) because i'd be constantly communicating with that website and installing stuff. Maybe a http protocol could make the dev slightly suspicious? idk I feel like someone in the privacy community would know what I mean.

    submitted by /u/YearlyQuota918
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Hide app-specific quick actions?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    [Question] is theres a tweak to remove wallpaper in notification center?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    [HELP] Jailbreak Issue With Typing

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    Right after installing the new version of the uncover jailbreak, I've been having issues with what seems like my keyboard and other things. When opening Safari, I can't move anything. When I open Snapchat and go into a message, I can't open the bar to type. I can't even use the search bar in Cydia because the keyboard is unresponsive when I tap on it. Does anyone know any solutions?

    Tweaks: Only the vanilla Jailbreak tweaks.

    Device: iPhone XR

    iOS: 14.0.1

    submitted by /u/RedditLuda
    [link] [comments]

    [question] any bigsurcenter free alternative

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 06:04 PM PDT

    [Question] Using CarPlay with Siri Disabled?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    Is there a tweak I can use to have CarPlay with siri disabled?

    Just as an FYI if you have siri disabled and plug in your iPhone, the GUI on the screen will be completley disabled, with a message prompting you to re-enable siri.

    Thanks for any suggestions!

    submitted by /u/VeryEpicNCool
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] iPad air 4 14.2 issue

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    I've got a iPad air 4 on 14.2 and everytime I connect my airpods pro to it, youtube,apple music and other apps just seem to crash/not open. They just stay white or black screen. Once I turn off BT or disconnect my airpods everything starts working fine. I have no tweaks installed, so not sure what's the problem.

    submitted by /u/sayiangumball
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel