• Breaking News

    Monday, June 21, 2021

    Apple Help Switched from iPhone 11 on T-mobile to iPhone 12 on AT&T, and iMessages or Facetime isn’t activating? I’ve tried restarting and turning off and on iMessage/Facetime and nothing works

    Apple Help Switched from iPhone 11 on T-mobile to iPhone 12 on AT&T, and iMessages or Facetime isn’t activating? I’ve tried restarting and turning off and on iMessage/Facetime and nothing works


    Switched from iPhone 11 on T-mobile to iPhone 12 on AT&T, and iMessages or Facetime isn’t activating? I’ve tried restarting and turning off and on iMessage/Facetime and nothing works

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    Windows logged in as Iphone and Windows Desktop - How and why? I'm confused.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    What in the name of god is “other”

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    My Pages app isn’t working.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    I tried to open the Pages app one day and it wouldn't let me, giving me a message that said 'Pages needs to be updated. The developer of this app needs to update it to work with this version of iOS.' Can someone tell me what to do? Can I do anything?

    submitted by /u/Exact_Number1210
    [link] [comments]

    app ive had downloaded says “get”

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    i've had X app downloaded on my phone for months. sometimes i delete apps and reinstall them to clear storage space.

    (the ones where clearing the cache doesn't work)

    well, when i go to reinstall this certain app it always says "get" instead of just the little icloud download button for apps you've already downloaded previously. no idea why.

    i've also noticed this seems to be the root issue of this app not remembering my sign in info like all the others i've done this same process with.

    submitted by /u/acp3500
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrade question.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 03:59 PM PDT

    Should I upgrade my XS max to the iPhone 12 Pro Max? Or just wait until the next iPhone comes out.

    submitted by /u/Pretend_Space_3012
    [link] [comments]

    Zahlungsmethoden

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    Folgendes Problem ich versuche eine Zahlungsmethode hinzuzufügen( hab das vorher noch nie gemacht) melde mich bei Paypal an (da steht das es bestätigt wurde und halt das es mein acc ist) und dann steht da „ Wir konnten leider keine Abbuchungsvereinbarung für zukünftige Zahlungen einrichten" wieso? Pls help😭

    submitted by /u/SupportUrIdeas
    [link] [comments]

    Question about broken Rear on Iphone 12

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    I Just recently broke the back of my Iphone 12. I have AppleCare, but don't really know how to submit a repair appointment or how much it cost me with applecare.

    submitted by /u/Saucy3457
    [link] [comments]

    Doubt macbook pro

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    {10 watt} power delivery on an external usb c monitor, for heavy tasks on my macbook pro ? Its a really necessaryt ?

    submitted by /u/Snoo_92323
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need to log out of my Apple ID on my old phone before activating a new one? What happens if I do?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 01:48 PM PDT

    I just got an IPhone 12 after having a 6s for 5 years, so it's been awhile and I don't remember much about the activation process. I bought through my carrier, so there's a sim already in the new phone. I know how to activate, but I have a few questions. When I log out of my Apple ID on the old phone, do all the local photos/notes/contacts stay? Can I turn my old phone on after activating the new one and view all my local data still?

    submitted by /u/BeKind1028
    [link] [comments]

    Kitten managed to delete entire text history for 1 contact- how do I restore those texts?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    iPhone XS Max ios 14.6

    submitted by /u/MsDean1911
    [link] [comments]

    My Dad took his phone swimming

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    A few weeks ago my Dad went swimming and forgot to take his phone out of his pocket. It was an iPhone Xs. It worked for about a day and then when it died it wouldn't hold a charge. He got a new one and it happened again. This time the phone would half boot to the Apple logo and then flash green and start all over again. Boot loop. I waited for the port to dry and then restored it using my laptop. It's working now but were unsure if it will die again after some time using it. Any advice, what can I do to the phone to help it survive? Also arent the Xs' Waterproof up to three feet for 30 minutes, what happened?

    submitted by /u/Many-Vegetable5050
    [link] [comments]

    I cannot find the bar for images or game pigeon e.t.c

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 08:08 PM PDT

    Is there anyway to bypass this? I got this Mac from a building that was being torn down and they were going to destroy a lot of desk tops with it so it’s not stolen �� but I have no way to get in touch with these people

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    Question about AirPods Pro longevity

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    I've had two different pairs of AirPods (the normal ones) and although I've enjoyed them as a device, I was underwhelmed both times by their longevity (both getting me through a year, year and a half before sound or battery issues struck). This year I'm going to college. I am already full of apple devices, being totally stuck in their ecosystem, and using them for my studies (iPad, MacBook, iPhone, etc.). I'm thinking about buying some AirPods again, but I'm looking for something that will give me more than 1 year of usage. Do the AirPods Pro offer more longevity than normal AirPods, or should I look elsewhere for a third-party device? Again, my priority here is the device's longevity, although sound quality and battery will also influence my choice.

    submitted by /u/sir_uca
    [link] [comments]

    Buy the new iMac or connect a macbook air to an external display?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    I was wondering if I should buy the new iMac or connect my macbook air to an external display? Would it work exactly the same way if I have an external keyboard and mouse connected?

    submitted by /u/IcyMack
    [link] [comments]

    My App Store password refuses to work at all

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    So I've been trying to update Minecraft but my password was "incorrect" so I changed it. But it was still "incorrect" and this is the 5th time I've changed it and it hasn't worked. Am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/Final_Opportunity_62
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone battery behaving weirdly

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 06:27 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max and the battery has been great since I bought it in October of 2019. Usually takes about 1.5 hours to charge from 30% to 80/90% I usually get about 5 hours screen time that costs me about 60% battery (90% to 30%) which is pretty good The past few days it's out of nowhere it started charging super fast (20-90) in like 30 minutes and draining super fast 3 hours screen on time takes up about 60% My battery health is somehow still at 100% Sorry for the long explanation, I hope it makes sense Is there any explanation for this? Is my battery broken?

    submitted by /u/randomguy9731
    [link] [comments]

    Disable buffering AirPod pros?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I am using AirPod pros for mobile video editing at the moment, and noticed a weird effect where when I hit pause in my timeline the audio continues to play from further in the clip for a few frames. I don't notice delay in playback, but rather that I'm getting more audio than should be played based on where I paused. Any help here is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/hangingtreegg
    [link] [comments]

    Cant respond to a group chat

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    I was wondering why it won't allow me to respond to a gc. I'm suspecting I was kicked out but typically, doesn't it tell you? Like in the message or chat I mean it says you left the conversation. I checked to see if maybe it wouldn't say that if there was an Android or Samsung user in the chat but there isn't. Anyone have any ideas? That's the only chat too. It behaves as if I was kicked out because I can't leave either but I don't know if also might just be spazzing.

    submitted by /u/randomusernamestaken
    [link] [comments]

    Does IOS just trash Voice Memos if the battery dies? If not is there a way to recover my memo?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    I was recording a very important message for a family member and the ipad died. Since most software just saves the file if the power is lost I didnt think much of it, but the file isnt showing up in the Memo app. Im using an Ipad Pro 2020 and it is updated.

    submitted by /u/MaxFusion256
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to Sign out of Imessages

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    I'm trying to factory reset my mac and I was advised to sign out of itunes and imessages. Signing out of itunes was a breeze, but Imessages just won't work. I'll type my password in, it'll load for a bit, and then just flash back to the previous screen. I'll click sign out again and it says "An error occurred during Authentication."

    Any idea on how to sign out of Imessages? If not, any way to factory reset and work around this issue?

    submitted by /u/mooyuip
    [link] [comments]

    black horizontal lines on my macbook

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 03:56 PM PDT

    I have a MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2019) and these black lines have appeared today. How can i fix this?

    submitted by /u/doofbanana
    [link] [comments]

    Discrete sound from Magsafe charger

    Posted: 21 Jun 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    I have been, by accident, noticing an almost impossible to hear noice from the magsafe charger I use. The sounds becomes clearly audible when I put the charger next to my ear. The magsafe charger comes from a smart phone shop that is legit and has multiple shops in my country but is not an official retailer. Can anyone reassure me this is normal/benign? I know this sounds like paranoia or conspiracy but I've been using it for a few weeks and there was an access to my email with a device I did not recognize. ( I did already secure the account, delete it as device and change password to a robust one, tho the one I was using before is already robust) But on a more rational view, as my charger also gets kind of hot, not painful but uncomfortable at the start only cooling down in a matter of hours, I'm worried about my battery. Thank you :)

    Edit : I hear a similar noise from my wireless belkin charging station so the idea of stolen data is not likely and I was just paranoid, still worried about battery life and heat tho

    submitted by /u/TrueKellerlein
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel